MendezLightning

DIGITAL OBLIVION

Zoey was having a very bad day. She couldn't find nobody and what was even worse was the storm clouds going on overhead. She had taken out her phone to see that it was messing up, before putting it back up. Now lighting was striking out all over the place. "Can this day get any worse?" she asked rhetorically before lightning struck about three feet away from her. "I was only joking!" There was a black ball of light before it disappeared. She tried to take her phone out to take a picture of it, but it disappeared. "Rats," she said, staring at her phone. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing anything before taking a closer look at it. There was a black egg on her phone.

(oh dang, it's moving pretty fast. could you guys slow down, please?)

(yes, that would be helpful for the people who can barely get on the internet)

((Yeah, okay, we'll go slow. It won't go this fast once we get going, it's just so we can actually start up and get to the Digital World))

((So we have to wait for SoiledLove,Ryujin,Physhock and Cutiesonic to post))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

After taking a look at his phone, Jason noticed the clouds overhead. "Aww, geez, it's gonna rain. Better find shelter, I can't afford to get my work ruined." he said to himself. While trying to avoid the rain, he somehow managed to get under a bridge near Harajuku Station. There was a few people, possibly with the same phone problems, as a few were looking at theirs.

(so much happened that i didn't bother reading.)

Eris stared at the weird egg thing in her phone for a while until noticing someone."Is this also happening to you?" She pointed to her phone.

Raymond was about to hold up his phone and possibly get some light from the glitchy screen. This action was put on hold for a bit as there was a peculiar noise. It was a quiet noise, not too strong, sounding much like the quiet hum of a modem. following the noise a ball of light appeared in front of Ray, fading away to leave a big egg which he and to scramble to catch or else it was going to fall. Once the egg was in his grasp Raymond tried to get a look at it with the faint light available. The egg appeared to have a light blue colour to it along with darker blue bands that stretched horizontally around the egg. What kind of egg it was he and no way of knowing. As to why it just randomly appeared out of no where in a ball of light there was no answer to that either.

(I decided to design my egg more like Wanyamon rather than Dodomon)

(Psyshock, I already took dodomon and I was going to go down the dorimon path. So yeah... I'm not trying to be rude but you know)

Edited by Ryujin13

(Yes, I took that into account before I even joined and PMed Mendez about it before I sent my character. The Dodomon conflict isn't going to last since my Dodomon will be going to Wanyamon (Gaomon path), so no worries)

Edited by psyshock

(Oh good lol, I was worried that the whole thig would turn into a fight.)

Mia finally managed to regain control long enough to look around and was about to stand straight again when her own ball of light appeared and practically fell into her arms. She managed to catch it even in her surprise, but immediately looked up, expecting to see some idiot playing a practical joke. Above her there was only solid concrete however, which made her look at the egg again.

It was quite large and colored an odd grayish blue, completely unlike anything she had ever seen which made her even more suspicious.

Mia was already turning to yell at the others who were present but stopped when she saw the surprised looks each of them had and the large eggs they held as well.

"What the hell?" She asked, unsure of what to do now. This had to be a prank, a really elaborate prank like on those stupid tv shows, but the egg felt so real, like it really had something in it.

"I swear if I find out that this is just some stupid prank I'm punching whoevers responsible." She said loud enough for the others to hear. She hoped one of them would fess up to the whole thing so she wouldn't have to go through the song and dance to get the truth, but no one was stepping up.

"What the hell?" She asked again.

((We make up what the eggs look like, right?

I like Pinkie Pie the most))

Mikado blinked in surprise when there was a bright light and a large egg suddenly fell into his arms, having caught the egg by reflex. He frowned at the egg. It was large and a sort of greenish blue color that reminded him of the sea. Huh. Weird. There wasn't a kind of animal he knew that payed eggs this big this color in a weird flash of light. He looked around to see the others in similar situations.

Ana blinked as an egg appeared in front of her in a flash of light and fell onto the ground, Ana having made no move to catch it. She looked up blankly and then back down at the egg. It was white with a blue moon. She looked up again. And then down.

What.

((cutiesonic, you should read the rest of the posts. Then you'd know that your previous post should have been one where you got your DigiEgg))

The storm outside must have stopped, as the rain was ceasing and the lightning and rumbles of thunder had silenced. Sunshine bled dimly into the underpass and Will had a clear view at the other kids' and their eggs. Will pulled the egg closer to him and watched as glowing cracks danced across the shell of the egg, splitting. Soon, the whole egg was glowing again and suddenly the weight that was the egg was now gone and in its place, Will could see a small floating figure as the light faded.

It was light like cotton wool and had large black eyes that looked straight through him. 'What are you ...?' he mumbled mostly to himself.

It replied simply with 'Pafff'.

Zoey looked around at the others in a simliar situation as her own. She was now holding a big black egg that was now glowing. The weight of the egg was now gone and replaced with a black creature with two yellow eyes. It looked startled that it was being held by her, then started it's best to glare at Zoey. "What are you?" Zoey asked the creature.

Eris looked at the yellow egg in her hand."What the?"She saw the egg cracking and then it started glowing.Soon the egg was replaced by a yellow creature with a fox tail of the same color."What is this thing?!

Raymond looked around to see that everyone else around was also having the eggs appear in front of him much like his had. They all appeared to be just as surprised as he was. “Well if this is some kind of prank it’s not me,” he replied to the girl who was looking for someone to blame for this. His attention was brought back to the egg as it started to hatch, with a glow appearing from the cracks. The egg hatched, leaving no traces of the shell which just seemed to disintegrate in the air. In place of the egg Ray was now holding onto a little blue and white ball with ears. It looked at him with it’s orange eyes, as if it was sizing him up. “And now I’m holding onto a furry blob…” Raymond commented. His bore was raised in confusion at what was going on. He looked around at the others to see if they had any idea as to what was happening.

"Really?" Zoey asked, looking over to the guy holding this little blue and white ball. "Are you going to announce everything that you're going to be doing?" The black blob in Zoey's hands spotted the other blob in the guys hand and started squirming, like it wanted to get away from the other blob.

"Um,guys do you have any idea what these things are?"She said staring at the curious blob of fur that wanted to interact with the others.

(ah. i was feeling a bit lazy at the time. sorry. man, i'm more behind because we had to go out.)

Jason was astonished at all the balls of lights appearing suddenly. The same happened to him, an egg appeared in a ball of light. He reached out and held it. The large egg was entirely purple. Suddenly, it hatched, releasing a strange, round, purple creature with black eyes and cat-like ears. It stared at Jason, who stared at it back. "Umm, hey little guy. Umm, girl?" he greeted it, before searching it for any indication of gender. The creature responded with "Kii!". Jason looked at the other people holding different creatures and said,"I'm just as clueless as you guys."

Eris put the creature down and took out her phone to take a picture of the creature until noticing something different,"Hey is it me or are our phones a bit different?"

Will instinctively checked his own phone, only to realise that it was different. Very different. The model had changed, the colour had changed and now a golden hologram of a floppy-eared dog's head spun on the screen in front of his eyes. Touching it, the screen burst to life with information, as it flashed a light on the tiny creature that was floating in front of him. "Pafumon, Level: Fresh. A Spirit Digimon, it possesses a translucent body, and since its body is light as down, it is constantly drifting through the air. It has the habit of moving upon the winds, and it is said that if the wind's condition is suitable it will migrate very far. It dislikes fights and has a gentle personality." 'Apparently they're Digimon. I don't know what that is ... But that's what they are ...'

Before he knew what was happening, the tiny cloud-like Digimon was rummaging through his backpack, and Will could hear it munching on his lunch.

She chuckled and picked the Digimon up,"Looks like they're hungry."Eris took out her "phone" and scanned the creature "Relemon,Level:Fresh.A slime Digimon that is said to be born on moonlit nights. It is not able to attack, but it can transform into anything to defend itself, if it is close to the size of its body. However, it can still be found because it can never conceal its tail.

Mia was to busy looking around at the other peoples... Things, to notice that he own egg was cracking open as well.

She only looked down when a bit of the weight in her hands disappeared and she felt fur against them.

The thing in her hands was a bluish-grey color matching the egg that had appeared, had two pointed ears, a white muzzle, and big eyes that stared up at her just like she was staring down at it. It was only when someone mentioned the phones that she glanced away. Like the others her own phone had changed, now having a blue skin and a new screen. She held it up to the furry thing in her hands like the other people had done and frowned as text appeared on the screen.

Kodomon, level; fresh. Its whole body is covered in a tough fur named "Mithril Hair". It manifests an aggressive personality immediately after being born, and despite its fangs not yet being grown, it opens its mouth wide and completely intimidates the opponent with the manner in which it snaps at them. Mia read before looking down at the digimon in her hands.

It didn't seem dangerous or aggressive, indeed it only seemed curious and was still looking up at her with its big eyes.

"You look like a tribble." She said with a small smile, already reaching into her bag to fish out her bag of chips which she offered to the digimon.

Dodomon seemed happy at this and instantly devoured the chips, munching on them cheerfully before giving a small burp and a pleased chirp.

Mia giggled a tiny bit at this and held up the digimon so they were face to face. She wasn't angry anymore not after finding something so cute. Even she wasn't immune to the charm the little thing had, and it felt real enough that she doubted this was a prank anymore. Although if it wasn't a prank then where did the thing come from?

"I'm keeping it." She said suddenly, looking at the others. "What about you?"