SoiledLove

Warriors Cats: Of Cats and Dragons

((Dark Forest? I never really thought about them... But I'd like them to take a minor role in this RP... Hey, I'm going to make an RP similar to this in the Unapproved section. You guys won't mind right? I mean, it's my idea, after all...

Blazepaw can be Ravenclaw's apprentice and, uh, Foxfur could have Rainpaw... Although Rainpaw would become a Warrior at once...))

Halostar smiled down at the camp. Rainpaw was going to become a warrior today and he felt proud. As soon as the hunting patrols came back today, they would do the naming ceremony. He spotted Ravenclaw and bounded over to meet his deputy. "Ravenclaw. I need you to organize the patrols. I'm going to take Rainpaw and Foxfur out on our own patrol near the East border. When we get back, we'll do the naming ceremony. Thanks." Halostar then padded over to Rainpaw. "Rainpaw!" He called to get the Apprentice's attention.

((Sorry, but I have to say something here. Raven, Rainpaw has the ability of "hindsight", which you say let's her talk to spirits. Hindsight actually means the understanding of an event after it's happened, so I'm not quite sure where you're going with that. Sorry again.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(( I always considered hindsight was the ability RP peer into the past.

I instead probably will jut give her the ability to talk to spirits. Of whom, grant her view into the past.))

((I'm waiting for Raven to post...))

Phenora glided down, down until she was close enough to perch upon the branches of a nearby tree. This forest really was perfect. She carefully set her eggs upon a dense group of branches and leaves, making sure they wouldn't fall.

((Sorry. xd.png ))

The apprentice turned and grinned eagerly at her leader. "Hello, Halostar!" Her tail waved back and forth. "I simply can't wait for the naming ceremony."

Halostar gave a purr of amusement. "Patience Rainpaw. How about we go on a patrol and you show me what you've learned?" He asked.

"Ok!" She bounded forward towards the entrance, ready to go. Her belly growled in protest, but that was ok. She wanted to go already!

Halostar nodded to the eager Warrior-to-be. "Foxfur!" He called at the vain warrior. "Come on, we have a patrol to do!"

((I'm think that the patrols could find the dragons...))

Interrupted yet again, Foxfur looked up from his careful tail-fluffing to Halostar, smiling slightly as he said, "About time! Rainpaw's last patrol as an apprentice, right?"

The cat trotted after his leader and apprentice ((?)), following them to the outside forest. Ah, what a nice place to be, the patterns of shadow and light highlighting his fine fur. Above him, the casters of those shadows stood swaying in some high wind, protecting the felines below from the harsh gale. But what of those unlucky cats which passed through moons ago?

Rain splattered their fur. Truly, a curse from StarClan, this storm. The clan wasn't exhausted quite yet, but even now they were stumbling. A russet cat alone stood on the edge of their cliff, temporary camp. Far away, a forest, a true forest, the first they've seen since they left the other Clans, it stood strong, providing some shelter to the creatures below. Something was otherworldly about it...

((Above paragraph is related to Foxfur's history.))

"Yep," Halostar replied, signaling for both cats to follow as he climbed over a fallen log and took an abrupt turn. "To the East Border! Let's race!" With that, he flew up and landed on a branch overhead. "Let me see your speed!"

Rainpaw bounded forward excitedly. Movement caught her eye, and she glanced sideways to see another cat she didn't reconize. What was even more unnerving, was that she could see through the cat.

((Oh! Oh! Let me play the dead cat!))

"Something's coming..." There were whispers through the wind. A whoosh of Halostar's wind made words of warning. "Be careful! Starclan cannot help. Something bigger than us is here..."

Out of practice, Foxfur panted, following his much more energetic apprentice in the woods. His eyes gleamed in the effort of trying to win the race. Too fast for me. Whoo, should've eaten something else instead of just a mouse. His exhilaration was turned into determined frustration, fizzling out quickly.

"Why did Halostar even ask us to race." he muttered under his breath.

The East Border didn't run past the river, he thinks, opting instead for an extremely thick undergrowth. The prey was thick there, but whatever rouges passed though usually stayed in that area. Great, harder terrain to run through and plants growing everywhere. Silently, he bet to himself that his fur would get tangled again. Eh, no complaints, he lived in a Clan. Had all he wanted been an excellent pelt, he should stay at the animals with two legs. The Elders talk about them sometimes, passing down SkyClan stories from the old times.

"They keep abandoning us! At this rate, we won't be a clan anymore." some cat mewed at their leader. "If we don't get any rest then I'll join the Twolegs, too!"

"We're almost at the forest. By next sunhigh, we won't need to worry." a more patient tom responded. The little cats which remained looked at the darkening sky from their small crag, bellies rumbling in unison.

The she-cat puffed up in fear. And just like that, the vision blinked out. Rainpaw turned back to Halostar, wondering if she'd seen it too. However, her muscles refused to co-operate. Blackness swam at the corner of her eyes.

((I'm so sorry! I was camping!))

((Does there happen to be room for another? I haven't seen a Warrior cat Rp around for ages and I'm interested. If not, that okay too.))

Finally, he overtook his apprentice! Wait, what? Why'd she stop? Foxfur turned around to blink, questioning the she cat. She was puffed out, like she'd seen some demon lurking around. They shouldn't be around, so that's not it. Lightly and carefully he trudged over to Rainpaw, glancing at Halostar for any sort of confirmation or sign. Regardless, he opened his mouth and spoke.

"Rainpaw, are you alright? Has-has something happened?" he stumbled in his speech. The warrior wasn't any good in talking to other cats informally.

Squinting, he looked in the direction she faced. Nothing there. Either it fled, or only she could see it, which was ridiculous. There were two families of cats which possessed no special skill, at least from kithood, and that was his and Rainpaw's.

((I dunno... I kind of wanted this to stay a 1x2...))

Halostar stopped, sensing that there was most definitely something wrong. He quickly descended, landing next to Rainpaw and Foxfur. "Rainpaw?" He questioned, worried about the state of the soon-to-be warrior. He looked around and carefully scented the air. There was nothing around.

((It would be nice for more warriors and apprentices. I know it's nicer for this to stay private, but more cats/dragons= longer stories. Someone could play Reflectkits and Goldkits mother, and a few elders, who could have some dim knowledge of the dragons, would be interesting. We could add one or two people now, then stagger anyone who wants to join, though we should finish the introduction first.

Also, I need someone to take over my cats for tomorrow only.))

Undeterred by the phenomenon she had witnessed earlier, Sunstrike drank from the stream nearby. In her part of the forest, the trees completely blocked the suns light, giving her only approximations to the time. Must be sunhigh. I should get back before problems stack up, she thought, adjusting the grip on her bundle of plants.

A small pool lay in the shade, nearby. Good thing too, the Medicine Cat was parched. Forgetting her burden for now, she drank thankfully from the sheltered puddle, resting at the edge for a small bit. The sun reflected beautifully in that puddle, but... There was no sun above her. StarClan, make some sense for once!

Again, a shadow flew over that fake-sky. Again, that encounter was flung into the forefront of her mind. Was she trapped in some sort of nightmare? No, no, no, no, her mother was not alive. Her body lies in the Dark Forest. Swiftrain, the Medicine Cat's father, made sure of that.

Still, could that shadow be her? Or something sent by her? Sure, she loved Sunstrike too dearly, but she was cast out from the Clan. And, as much as the current Medicine Cat hated to identify any similarities between the two, her hatred of being proven wrong was inherited.

Edited by serce2

((Great! I'm so glad to hear this is open!

Name: Halfwhisper

Sex: Tom

Looks: Cream-colored with brighter orange tabby markings. His eyes are a vivid blue, and his fur is thick and furry. Half the side of his face is missing, however, and he is missing his left front leg.

Personality: Although he appears torn and rugged, Halfwhisper is a calm and patient tom. He is slow to anger and quick to please, which makes him an all-around favored cat to spend time with.

History: He was originally a loner that stalked around by himself, but was taken in by the clan when discovered. Halfwhisper has remained in the clan since

Power: The parts he was born without are clearly visible in a phantom-like color. It's a mildly translucent, pale blue that is similar moonlight. Other than this, he has no powers.

Other:

Name: Hawkpaw (Hawktalon)

Sex: Tom

Looks: Here

Personality: Hawkpaw is a fiery young cat with energy to share. This usually leads to mischief-making of sorts and ends with trouble. He's witty and sharp-tongued, but is still eager to please. If given the opportunity, he is more than happy to prove himself.

History: Born to a litter of two, Hawkpaw grew up in the clan

Power: Has a set of feathered wings attached to his shoulder blades. He also has feathers on his tail to assist with navigation.

Other: can he be related to Blazepaw?

((oops accidental deletion.

Would it be possible for Halfwhisper to be related to Foxfur, since they both have no abilities?))