SoiledLove

Warriors Cats: Of Cats and Dragons

Phenora froze at the sound of something like a distress call. Her maternal instincts sprang up at once. Making sure her eggs were safely hidden, she leapt into the air and flew towards the source of the distress call.

Halostar narrowed his eyes. "I don't know... But we had better investigate..." A screech in the direction of camp caught him off guard. "Back to camp. Something is happening!" With that, he sprang off in the direction of camp.

((Haha I guess I never did follow up on my promise to stalk. Ah well, I'm gonna join anyways. I'm on my phone now, so I can't really make a form yet. However, if it hasn't been claimed already, can I claim a medicine cat apprentice?))

((Yeah, sure, that's up to you, it'd be nicer for this place to become more active. @:greenglasses: Reflectkit is training to be Medcat))

Swiftcloud shook her silver head, changing her mind, and staying back in camp instead. Halostar will probably send warriors back to camp....Though I really want to go out and explore... Swiftcloud thought with a heavy sigh, sitting in the middle of camp, looking disappointed.

((Yeah. I would love it if you two joined. Unfortunately, all important positions are taken. You can join as dragons though))

There was a pause as Halfwhisper debated what to do. Shouldnhe join Smokefern at the risk of being under-prepared? He wasn't sure. The warrior was unable to make anchoice before Halostar's patrol returned. They were alright! Thank StarClan. Halostar! That screeching hasn't stopped ever since it started! No one's hurt, but whatever has gotten itself trapped must be too injured to leave otherwise. I have a feeling it is a kit of some sort. Perhaps a young bear or...maybe even a twoleg. Indeed, Halfwhisper was a diligent warrior. The thought of a possible Twoleg kit near the camp was terrifying, especially if it was injured. One twoleg kit meant there were more nearby. It worked that way with any kits of any kind.

((I like the blue more than the orange tongue.gif))

Edited by shadow_claw

Halostar burst into camp, glad that there was nothing wrong with it. He looked to Halfwhisper. He nodded at the warrior's words. "We should investigate... And with that roar before..." His eyes narrowed. He then took off and leaped into the tree. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Clan Tree for a Clan meeting!"

Smokefern flicked his tail, slowly padding over to the tree. Could this be a search party for whatever is out there? If so, I so hope I'm in it!! Smokefern thought, kneading the ground excitedly. He gazed over at Swiftcloud, noticing that the silver warrior was doing the same. A purr of amusement rumbled in Smokefern's throat. Clearly, she wants to go too. He thought, gazing back up at Halostar hopefully.

((It's been a while since I last did a Warriors RP. Hope I'm not too rusty *insert rimshot*

Name: Fawnleaf

Sex: She-cat

Looks: Fawnleaf is a pale ginger cat with emerald green eyes. She is normally rather skinny, though pregnancy has filled her out more.

Personality: Fawnleaf is very relaxed, and likes to do things at her own pace. More to be developed

History: Born and raised in the clan. More to be RP'd. I'm lazy.

Power: She can control the growth of plants. However, there must be some existing plant/seed for her to control. Bigger plants like trees tend to take more energy out of her.

Other: This is her first litter of kits. She refuses to talk about the father for some reason. Due to her power, she often helps Sunstrike out with herbs (if that's alright, serce)

I'll make the dragon later. Also, I plan on giving her two kits sometime in the future. Does anyone want one or nah?))

((Hi.

Name: Qi Xiang (麒翔)

Sex: Male

Species: Chinese dragon

Looks: No wings, of course

Personality: Personality: Even when he's trying to be serious, Xiang often bursts out laughing at random intervals. He comes across as a little deranged and even insane, although this is all just an act. He loves a good laugh and an even better prank. He's very good at flying, often taking to the skies to witness the aftermath of his latest prank. He's very wary of strangers, and will usually use a couple of lighthearted jokes to test the waters. He hates a party pooper.

History: Blegh

Talents: All the languages. All of them.

Other: Open for romance and stuff. ))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((Alright, go ahead and RP, GGG. I'm still waiting for more people... To reply

TE, you ninja! You can go ahead, too))

Edited by SoiledLove