SoiledLove

Warriors Cats: Of Cats and Dragons

Anyone? I don't really care what we do for this one.

For Warrior Cats I was thinking that there should be cats, who may or may not be a clan, living in a warded and protected forest. They do believe in Starclan, I would think, otherwise they wouldn't be much of a clan. Or, at least, some believe and they want there to be a clan. But then, SC/dragons start migrating to the forest in search of a perfect home. And thus begins the conflict. But we'd probably need more people for that...

As said above, this RP features a clan of cats. But not just any clan of cats, a clan of cats with superpowers. Some of them can fly, others can live perfectly well under water, and some might be able to breathe fire. They live in a beautiful, warded forest in peace and safety away from normal cats and Twolegs. However, their peace is about to be shattered for there are going to be some new residents in the forest: dragons.

One dragon a person and an unlimited amount of cats.

Character Forms

Cats

Name:
Sex:
Personality:
History:
Power:
Other:

Dragons

Name: 
Sex:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Talents:
Other:

The Clan

Leader

Name: Halostar

Sex: Tom

Looks: Halostar is a rather large, white cat with ice blue eyes. His fur is rather shaggy though and he has a nick on his ear. A pair of white wings rest on his back. His wingspan is around two feet and his body, despite being large, is lean and streamlined, built for speed.

Personality: RP'd

History: RP'd

Power: He's an angel cat. He has wings and can fly.

Other:

Deputy

Name: Ravenclaw

Sex: She-cat

Looks: [Link]

History: Ravenclaw was born into a litter of three. However, it was during Bareleaf, and due to food shortages, sickness, and the cold, her siblings weren't strong enough to make it. She grew up fierce; a great warrior. But, she's quite reserved.

Power: The weather reflects her mood. If she's angry, thunderstorms or blistering heat can occur. Sad? Lots of rain, or gloomy weather; and so on.

Other:

Med Cat

Name: Sunstrike

Looks: Frazzled, gray-blue coat with a patch of white on the neck, shaped like a five pointed star. Emerald eyes, and her ears both have a few nicks in them from scars. She has webbed paws on her forelegs, and her whiskers are also longer.

Personality: She's typically the wise cat of the clan, but she gets angry when proven wrong. Long temperament, though can't stand noise, especially with kits. Not very social with other cats.

History: Rp'ed

Power: Descended from mercats and regular cats.

Other:

Warriors

Name: Foxfur

Looks: Red-orange coat with a white underbelly, thus his name. Has black sock on his forelegs. Medium-coarse hair, shorthair cat. Black eyes that are slightly hidden by fur. Average-sized.

Personality: Rp'ed. He's extremely vain, though.

Power: Could he be the odd cat out? I'd rather he doesn't get anything

Other: Descended from SkyClan cats.

Name: Rainpaw (Rainfeather)

Looks: Like this, with blue eyes.

History: Raincloud comes from a line of 'normal' cats. Her mother, possessed a very weak version of her power. But Rainfeather has seemed to have been the most powerful bout of it. She's grown unknowing of this ability.

Power: She possesses hindsight. But, this power is currently unavailable to her. Going more in depth, well, she can talk to deceased cats in this hindsight, as well as see them in current of they are around. She's susceptible to flashbacks that can weaken her or set her off.

Other:

Name: Smokefern

Looks: Overall, Smokefern is tall and muscular, his pelt being thick yet short. His fur is a night-black color, streaked with silver stripes (He's a black smoke tabby) His eyes are a light yellow-green color. (Image: http://tinypic.com/r/2cpzzbc/8)

Power: Smokefern can teleport, often turning into a puff of smoke as he leaves, hence his name.

Other:

Name: Halfwhisper

Looks: Cream-colored with brighter orange tabby markings. His eyes are a vivid blue, and his fur is thick and furry. Half the side of his face is missing, however, and he is missing his left front leg.

Personality: Although he appears torn and rugged, Halfwhisper is a calm and patient tom. He is slow to anger and quick to please, which makes him an all-around favored cat to spend time with.

History: He was originally a loner that stalked around by himself, but was taken in by the clan when discovered. Halfwhisper has remained in the clan since

Power: The parts he was born without are clearly visible in a phantom-like color. It's a mildly translucent, pale blue that is similar moonlight. Other than this, he has no powers.

Other:

Name: Swiftcloud

Looks: Swiftcloud is a she-cat of average height, but has a long, sweeping tail. Her fur is short and soft the to touch, and a very light shade of a silver tabby. Her eyes are a light amber color, with a slight hue of yellow to them. She's a slender cat with small paws. Img: Link

Personality: Swiftcloud's a daring she-cat, well-known to be fiery and adventurous. To her friends, Swiftcloud's a caring and soft she-cat, but to unknown cats, she shows great loyalty to her Clan.

History: Found as a loner at the age of six moons. She trained and trained until she became a warrior, proving herself worthy.

Power: Swiftcloud has triple the speed of an average cat. Running like this does take quite a large amount of energy though, but when she runs, she runs gracefully, and her paws never seem to hit the ground.

Other:

Apprentices

Name: Blazepaw (Blazetrail)

Sex: She cat

Looks: Blazepaw is a russet colored, small she-cat with Amber eyes. She has very short fur and a bold patch on the tip of her tail.

Power: She can generate flames on her paws and tail that blaze out backwards and enable her to run faster, jump higher, even glide/fly for small periods of time. They act like weak rockets. Luckily, the forest is somewhat resistant to fire.

Other:

Name: Hawkpaw (Hawktalon)

Looks: Here

Personality: Hawkpaw is a fiery young cat with energy to share. This usually leads to mischief-making of sorts and ends with trouble. He's witty and sharp-tongued, but is still eager to please. If given the opportunity, he is more than happy to prove himself.

History: Born to a litter of two, Hawkpaw grew up in the clan

Power: Has a set of feathered wings attached to his shoulder blades. He also has feathers on his tail to assist with navigation.

Other: can he be related to Blazepaw?

Kits

Name: Reflectkit (Reflectsun?stream?leaf? Training to become a medcat)

Looks: Plain cream coat. Fine-haired and longhair. Her ears are shorter than normal. Eyes are blue.

Personality: Not yet formed fully. Generally a sweet temperament, and more quiet. She only talks to certain cats, and even then only when addressed. Still plays and explores like regular kits.

History: Kit, so nothing special.

Power: Can possess cats and with much more difficulty other creatures, and is immune to being possessed. Forbidden to do so to Clan Cats.

Other: Has a twin brother.

Name: Goldkit (Goldclaw)

Looks: Solid light cream coat, lighter than Reflectkit's. Medium-fine hair, longhair. Yellow eyes.

Personality: More disregarding of authority than other kits. Not yet formed fully. Not afraid to use anything he has to learn about the world.

History: Kit

Power: Able to possess cats, though more difficult than possessing small creatures. Forbidden to do so to cats, but does it anyways if he can. Immune to being possessed.

Other: Reflectkit's twin. Will probably be a minor antagonist.

Queens

Name: Dawnstorm

Looks: Dawnstorm

Personality: Dawnstorm is an impatient, yet light-hearted cat. She is quick to make choices and relies heavily on her common sense. It is yet to prove her wrong, so she uses this method of choice often.

History: Born and raised in the clan.

Power: Empathy. She can feel the emotions of others, and therefore conclude upon what a cat's thoughts are.

Other: mother to Goldkit and Reflectkit

Elders

Name: Grasswind

Looks: An old, small and scarred Tom with dark fur and yellow eyes.

Power: Drastically increased regeneration and reduced aging (and everything that comes with it)

Other: A very wise cat.

The Dragons

Name: Revyn (They don't need warrior names, right?)

Sex: Male

Species: Bronze-Black dragon.

Looks: Bronze scales which look more like black, hence species name. He has molten gold horns which point forward. He has twin tails, and can stand upright for short periods of time due to larger legs. Has two sets of wings. His (main) wingspan is 1.5 times longer than he is, better suited for gliding. His second is smaller, used to get him up in the air. Has a long scar on his front legs.

Personality: Headstrong and proud. Easily gets sad, but never remorseful.

Talents: Spying, but over long distances, since his eyesight is like an eagles. He's colorblind though, not able to see yellows and prefers blue.

Other:

Name: Phenora

Sex: Female

Species: Phoenix Dragon, named for their coloration and flame like wings

Looks: http://www.deviantart.com/art/female-dragon-14421154

History: When humans knocked down the forest she was in, Phenora had to make a break for it with her two eggs. She flew for several days non stop before finding this magical, warded forest. It would be perfect for bringing up her young...

Talents: Flying fast and doing tricky aerial maneuvers.

Other: Her mate is dead

Name: Soreth

Sex: Male

Species: Wyvern

Looks: Link

Personality: Soreth is a rather flighty character, who prefers to stay out of the way of anything and everything. He doesn't much like violence, and would rather find a peaceful way out of an argument.

History: Although recently hatched, Soreth is far from home. He was originally taken from his nest to be a meal for another dragon, but escaped and landed in a forest. He has lived there, foraging and trying to figure out how to survive.

Talents: Expert acrobat and aerialist

Other: is about the size of a child

Edited by SoiledLove

Eh...

Pokemon, Hetalia, Dragons, Romance, MLP, Supernatural Creatures, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Soulmates, Harry Potter...

Hopefully, with pre existing characters... Like an AU!

Edited by SoiledLove

Ooh! That's a great idea! I was thinking of a crossover, but I wasn't sure if you'd want it... I think a mix of just two would be better though...

But, before I spew ideas, are you adverse to Yaoi? I'm a fangirl...

Maybe Hetalia+Pokemon? Japan has a new Pokemon game and England accidentally traps them inside it with a spell? Preferably Mystery Dungeon?

Or Pokemon+Harry Potter? Harry and the others somehow end up in the world of Pokemon either as Pokemon or just as themselves.

Harry Potter AU where Harry is Dark instead of Light? Or where Voldemort raises Harry as his heir? So overdone in fanfiction, but I've never written anything like that, though I have written dark!Harry.

Oh! What about Warrior Cats? We could mix SC and Warrior Cats by having a clan with supernatural abilities... But that would really need more people though...

Romance with Demons? A person who's been possessed by a demon that's obsessed with his/her lover? And then hunters!

A free world SC/Dragons RP?

Dragons+Hetalia? In which the crew have to deal with a recent dragon migration, meaning there are all of a sudden a bunch of dragons in their world for no reason at all... Maybe the same, except with SC?

Nyotalia, maybe?

Or Harry suddenly wakes up in a Genderbent world! For Harry Potter, I mean.

Ooh! All the possibilities.

Edited by SoiledLove

For Warrior Cats I was thinking that there should be cats, who may or may not be a clan, living in a warded and protected forest. They do believe in Starclan, I would think, otherwise they wouldn't be much of a clan. Or, at least, some believe and they want there to be a clan. But then, SC/dragons start migrating to the forest in search of a perfect home. And thus begins the conflict. But we'd probably need more people for that...

As for PMD/Hetalia, the crew don't have to land in PMD, they could land in one of the games with humans/trainers (that would actually be better, now that I think of it). If so, they should land in DPPt and then look for a way home (Palkia). For PMD, I was thinking Blue/Red rescue team. The countries get rescued by the main character and accidentally get caught up in what was happening. We could just RP out what happens in the dungeons, they'd still have floors though. Why Blue/Red? Because the countries are pretty much in the same situation as the main character. Although TDS would also work. They could form a rescue team in Wigglytuff's guild.

Well, Raven, if you want to join, you'd better ask serce! I won't mind another, but we'd be unable to do the Hetalia crossover... D:

I'm playing 5th gen currently. My dad promised me a 3DS for my birthday, but then went back on his word, telling me that he wasn't going to buy anything for any of my birthdays unless I earn money to buy it myself. Or a scholarship (which would never happen! Sure, I could do it with a bit of effort, but I refuse to do it). I'm only fifteen for censorkip.gif's sake. Sorry, went on a tangent.

Aw... I was looking forward to the Hetalia one...

Anyways, I was thinking Skyclan-like would be better, unless we can each play, like, twenty cats... There should be angel cats and mercats...

That's interesting... I was thinking that there should be a waterfall and the camp should be behind the waterfall, you know, like the tribe? But that good, too. There should also be a stream/river that runs near to the tree. The tree should be big, really big, much bigger than possible so that the cats won't fall off while sleeping (it's a magical sacred place after all). What about the other part of the plot though. The SC/Dragon migration? If we do it, then I think it should just be a few dragons/SCs.

I'm happy to play cats from an clans we need. I'd like one character to be a medicine cat... And one a leader... But I'm fine with whatever. We are having more than one clan right?

No... No spells. That'd ruin the fun. Each cat should just have one power or wings (angel cat) or be able to survive in the water (mercats).

I was thinking that a few dragons have to flee their home after nearly being found out by humans. Then they find this magical, warded forest and decide they like it there.

I agree with the other parts though.

Okay. So, should we put up our forms?

Name:

Sex:

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Power:

Other:

??

Sure. I'll be changing the first post. We also need a name for the clan. MythclanCan, perhaps? Also, should we let other people in or just stay with the three of us?

Also, no Raven, there's only gonna be one clan, thus the conflict stems from the dragons' arrival.

Oh! Forms for dragons! We should play a dragon each. Don't let them have any too fancy power though, or the cats would lose for sure against them.

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Talents:

Other:

Muahahahaha... Leader is MINE! If you don't mind, I mean...

Name: Halostar

Looks: Halostar is a rather large, white cat with ice blue eyes. His fur is rather shaggy though and he has a nick on his ear. A pair of white wings rest on his back. His wingspan is around two feet and his body, despite being large, is lean and streamlined, built for speed.

Power: He's an angel cat. He has wings and can fly.

Other:

Name: Blazepaw (Blazetrail)

Sex: She cat

Looks: Blazepaw is a russet colored, small she-cat with Amber eyes. She has very short fur and a bold patch on the tip of her tail.

Power: She can generate flames on her paws and tail that blaze out backwards and enable her to run faster, jump higher, even glide/fly for small periods of time. They act like weak rockets. Luckily, the forest is somewhat resistant to fire.

Other:

((No, but I was thinking that if a cat angers starclan too much, they become a normal cat. Also, how do your two kits possess cats? Like, mind control or becomes a spirit to possess? And can cats with strong wills fight it off?))

Hello. Stalking. Considering joining if possible.

Edited by Techno_Elf

i have a cat with surper powers he can go through walls o.o

((Okay... Sounds cool. So, just to clarify, when possessing another or multiple cats, they still have control over their own bodies as well and it's sort of just like giving commands to the possessed body?

And, no, dragons don't need Warrior names.

I don't really want too many people joining this cause I just want it to be for a few people... If you all want, I can make another thread for lots of people))

((Alright then...))

Name: Phenora

Sex: Female

Species: Phoenix Dragon, named for their coloration and flame like wings

Looks: http://www.deviantart.com/art/female-dragon-14421154

History: When humans knocked down the forest she was in, Phenora had to make a break for it with her two eggs. She flew for several days non stop before finding this magical, warded forest. It would be perfect for bringing up her young...

Talents: Flying fast and doing tricky aerial maneuvers.

Other: Her mate is dead

I guess I won't get Leader or Medicine cat like I'd asked. Oh well. happy.gif

Name: Ravenclaw

Looks: [Link]

History: Ravenclaw was born into a litter of three. However, it was during Bareleaf, and due to food shortages, sickness, and the cold, her siblings weren't strong enough to make it. She grew up fierce; a great warrior. But, she's quite reserved.

Power: The weather reflects her mood. If she's angry, thunderstorms or blistering heat can occur. Sad? Lots of rain, or gloomy weather; and so on.

Other:

Name: Rainpaw (Rainfeather)

Looks: Like this, with blue eyes.

History: Raincloud comes from a line of 'normal' cats. Her mother, possessed a very weak version of her power. But Rainfeather has seemed to have been the most powerful bout of it. She's grown unknowing of this ability.

Power: She possesses hindsight. But, this power is currently unavailable to her. Going more in depth, well, she can talk to deceased cats in this hindsight, as well as see them in current of they are around. She's susceptible to flashbacks that can weaken her or set her off.

Other:

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Raven, nice power... Luckily for Ravenclaw and the clan, this is an awesome magical forest of plenty so no one has to worry about famines and droughts and whatnot. So you might wanna change her history. Unless she was born outside the clan which happens more often than not.

I'll update the first post after dance class...

Edited by SoiledLove

It's cool if I can't join. I'm considering joining another three RPs, so I might not even have time to reply to this one. Just gonna stalk. :3c

((Why not?))

A shadow swept over the lands as it's owner flew high. Most would dismiss this shadow as the shadow of a bird, but the shadow actually belonged to a dragon. Said dragon was Phenora, who made sure she was flying high enough to be thought a bird, making sure to watch out for those metal contraptions that humans flew in at the same time. In her claws, she held two eggs carefully. They were her eggs and she had to protect them. She scanned the ground for a good place to land. Her eyes widened. There was the perfect place...

-

Halostar didn't know why, but when he stepped out from the leader's den today, he felt as if something bad were going to happen. He shivered and looked around. Nope, camo was as peaceful as usual. Then why couldn't he shake of that feeling?

((Ah! You're right! I'm going wait for Raven to post before I do... But Blazepaw needs a mentor!))

((OOOO! Ooo! I want an apprentice.))

Ravenclaw emerged from her den. Clouds loomed on the horizon. Today, kits would become apprentices, and apprentices, warriors. She sighed, slinking towards the clearing.

Rainpaw shifted back and forth on her paws anxiously. The naming ceremony. She was going to be a warrior! The cat in her dream last night had said something about disaster though. Something looming on the horizon? She'd never seen the cat before; but other cats have said stuff about seeing cats from Starclan. But those were cats in prophecies. She was just a normal cat. And, nothing bad had ever happened in the forest here.

Yet it still lurked in the back of her mind.

Edited by RavenWolf1010