Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

~~~Shanquia~~~

"'kay." She said, walking into the house and sitting in a chair. {Hey, Helio, are you hungrey?} She asked, and Helio barked, {Hungrey, and hurt!} Shanquia chuclked, and pulled out some mints. "Crap, is this all I have?" She mummered, and said, {Sorry, all I have are mints, I think dragons can eat them?} She said, handing a few to Helio.

Contalia felt much better after a full nights sleep and already her muscles felt relaxed. She was sitting by the window watching the garden life, when the humans and other hatchlings came in. She slunk into a corner of the worktop and tried to make herself invisible, watching them curiously. She decided to ask Alex for some more food, as he seemed nice enough, but before she could, he had noticed her, then went away for something, grumbling about Ocevo. As she looked from the shadows, Rudus was being petted by a human.

~~~Rudus~~~

Rudus let out a little 'rawr' of surprise as he was ticked but then began to laugh and squirm, completely forgetting his tough act. He looked up into the nice human's face and in response to her question said { Rudus}.

(( I've got to go to bed now, so carry on and don't let my characters slow you down))

---(Alex)---

{Helio, I've got pancakes for you!} I said as I put two plates in front of Shanquia. "Well, and some for you, obviously. But since Helio was complaining, I figured I'd just tell him."

~~Nimare~~

{Hello, young Rudus! This is Réaltnéal,} She said, hold up her blue space-like dragon, {And this is Jurni!} She said, holding up her red, firey dragon.

{Hello!} {Heya!} They both chirped, and crawled out of her arms.

~~~Shanquia~~~

Helio ran over to Alex when he metioned pancakes. {Pancake! Pancake!} He cheered, biting Alex's pant legg.

---(Alex)---

{Dude, your pancakes are up here. These.} I pointed to the second plate of pancakes I had put in front of Shanquia.

~~~Shanquia~~~~

"Thanks, Alex." She said, holding back laughter.

~~~Helio~~~

{Oh.} He said, looking up at the plate. He jumped up a little, and flapped his wings.

"Look at Helio!" Shanquia said, picking him up and placing him by the pancakes. {You totally deserve pancakes now.} She said as Helio began to eat.

---(Alex)---

{I can totally make more, too.} I laughed. I picked up Ocevo and cradled her in my arms like a child, where she nibbled my sleeve until she fell asleep. "Aww, that's cute," I whispered.

~~~SHanquia~~~

She leaned back in her chair, and asked, "So, who are the new dragons?" She pointed to them, Rudus and Contalia. Helio muched on his pancakes, making so much noise you could here him a mile away.

---(Alex)---

"Uh, I think it'd be best for them to explain it to you. They just appeared in the window last night, tired and hungry."

Contalia decided to speak up, as Rudus was sniffing curiously at the two hatchlings beside him. {We had bad ... person and Baltia came and helped us} Then she tucked into some nice food, called 'pancakes'.

~~Shanquia~~~

She looked over to the two dragons(Contalia and Rudus), and said, {So, what are your names?} She took a bite of her pancake, and gave one of her pancakes to Helio when she saw he ate all of his.

Edited by unknowntoya

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo's tummy was stuffed full by the time she had finished her pancakes, but she still wanted more. She didn't realize eating more pancakes would give her a stomachache, so she decided to steal another pancake from Alex. She dragged her plump body across the countertop and started nibbling on one of Alex's pancakes.

---(Alex)---

"Hey! You had your pancakes already! Oh, whatever. You'll learn your lesson when you become too fat to move." I petted Ocevo's head, and she licked my fingers before continuing to eat my pancakes.

~~~~Shanquia~~~~

She giggled as she watched the greedy dragon take some of Alex's pancakes.

"Stop being so soft! Smack her when she does something she's not suppose to do! Let her learn her lesson before she has the consequences."

Edited by unknowntoya

---(Alex)---

"How could you possibly consider hurting such an adorable little dragon? Apologize to her!" I put on an exaggerated frowny face to show I was only joking. Amusingly, Ocevo stopped eating my pancakes and went over and started licking Shanquia's fingers, and started nibbling Helio's chin, too. A bit odd, but I didn't make any assumptions yet.

Until Ocevo said, {You taste yummy,} to Helio, that is.

"Uhh, Oh...kay... That's a bit distressing. We might want to keep an eye on them."

~~~~Shanquia~~~~

When Ocevo said that Helio tasted "Yummy", she broke out laughing.

"'Taste Yummy'? Omigosh, that sounds so wrong!" She picked Helio up, still laughing.

"I think we should watch them for know, until they know what they're doing."

~~~Helio~~~~

{Yummy? Mom, do I taste yummy?} Helio looked up to Shanquia, but she just laughed some more.

---(Alex)---

"Hahaha! It does sound pretty funny. I'm just worried she's going to try to eat Helio, that is what I meant. Buuuut, as long as she doesn't do that, then that's okay. I'm pretty sure that Ocevo and Richard are an omnivorous species, since they ate both beef jerky and apples. Speaking of Richard, where did he go?"

---(Richard)---

Richard was off checking out Contalia, trying to make friends with the new dragons.

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo pawed at Shanquia's arm, trying to get her to pick her up like Helio, but Ocevo wasn't sure how to word it, in Dragontongue or otherwise.

~~~Shanquia~~~

"Huh?" She noticed that Ocevo was trying to get her attetion.

"Mind if I hold her for a sec?" Shanquia asked, putting down Helio and picking up Ocevo.

{Hi Richard!} said Contalia happily, now that she was full. She was finding it easier to relax around the humans; they didn't seem to bad overall.{ Wanna play in the garden? }

---(Richard)---

{Yes, yes I do!} Richard ran outside and sat on the grass, waiting for Contalia.

---(Alex)---

"Well, there goes Richard. He was hiding over there, I guess."

~~~Nimare~~~~

She watched as the dragons ran off.

"W-Wait! I never got to know your names!" She called, getting up.

~~Rudus~~

Rudus looked at the human girl, not understanding what she said. But the way she was looking quizzically at Contalia(who was now being overpowered by Richard), he understood. { She... is. .. Contalia} he said to the human then he turned to the red hatchling and said in a low voice { Do you want to joke someperson in village?} ((He means prank but doesn't know how to say it))

~~~~Nimare~~~

{Ok, thanks!} SHe said, waving to the dragon.

~~~~Jurni~~~~~

He ran out of Nimares arm, and manged to hear alittle of what Rudus was saying.

{Can I join?} He asked.

{Yeah!} said Rudus.

~~Victoria~~

After a breakfast of porridge and fruit, Victoria went for a walk. She went to her favourite spot, a small clearing surrounded by trees with a stream in it. It was very near to a house which had recently been occupied, by a boy called Alex and his two hatchlings. She was enjoying the tranquillity of the place and the sun on her back, when all of a sudden, two hatchlings burst through the bushes. It was one of Alex's hatchlings and a brown-and-black one she hadnt seen before. After a minute of watching them wrestle, she began to feel really uneasy, like she had forgotten something really important. ((I think Richard is too cheerful to be affected strongly)). Victoria hurried home, not paying attention to the birds or her surroundings.

Her house was a square building with no attic, but it had a basement, where she kept house supplies and food. There was also a small room there with a comfy chair, a lamp and her favorite books, incase she needed some desperate alone time. The above ground part of the house had plenty of windows, and was made up of a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, a sitting room and a small library. The house was styled in a modern, but comfy style.

Edited by berbolkiki2013

(Ok, see you later, Berbolkiki!)

~~~Jurni~~~~

{Ok! How about we go and joke on my owner!} He said, hoping that it would please Rudus.

{What do you think we should do?}

(I know you told me to have him prank some one, but I'll just wait 'till you come back to RP Jurni.)

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo was relaxing happily in Shanquia's arms, when her poor overstuffed belly groaned and gurgled, bringing it to Ocevo's attention that she didn't feel good. {Owie,} she said, rubbing her belly. {I don't feel good.}

---(Alex)---

{What's wrong?} I asked her.

{Belly hurts,} She said.

{Well, that's what happens when you eat so much at once.}

{But I love eating! I wanna eat MORE!}

{Hmm... Maybe... We could ask the Guardian dragon if there's anything we can do to let you eat more. I mean, for all we know, they have some special... something or other like that.}

{Yay! Daddy take me there!}

{Okay.} I picked up Ocevo out of Shanquia's arms, telling her, "We'll be back in a bit."

"Back in a bit!" repeated Ocevo. I smiled and rubbed her head before stepping outside. Ocevo was content to go limp in my arms like a ragdoll while I looked for the big blue Guardian dragon that had been keeping Esko in the village.