Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

---(Alex)---

"Shh. Helio's asleep and he didn't freak out. That's cool. If I may say, perhaps he's right. He's looking a little pudgy from all the pancakes you've fed him. Haha. But my dragons are a million times worse. Not only have they fattened up since I got them, they refuse to lose an ounce no matter how healthy of a meal I give them. So I gave up. I'm feeding them whatever now, since it doesn't seem to make a difference in how fat they are. Haha." {Ocevo, you like pancakes, do you want more? How about you, Richard?}

{Yes please!} both Harvest hatchlings squeaked in agreement.

{Looks like I'm making more pancakes anyway.} "Here's Helio, I'll make another set of 4 pancakes, if you don't want one, I won't have any and both my dragons get 2 each. Ok?"

I stood up after giving Helio back to Shanquia, and went inside to make more pancakes.

She took Helio, and said, "Nah, I don't want any pancakes." She looked at how peaceful Helio was. Wow....I finally have my very own real dragon.... and one of my friends have one, too.... and there are atleast two other people here with dragons, I think..... She laid down, putting her dragon on top of her, and looked at the stars.

Edited by unknowntoya

---(Alex)---

After I finished making the pancakes, I got two more paper plates (I had a lot of those) and the bottle of maple syrup. I poured a liberal amount onto the pancakes, and brought them outside. I put the plates down in front of each hatchling, and they began gobbling them up.

After what felt like only a few seconds, both hatchlings had devoured the pancakes entirely and were fast asleep. "What in the world? Ok, that's odd."

"Fat things tend to be lazy, that's prob why they fell asleep so fast. Everybody's looking for their something, No one ever wants to be the prize" She began to sing.(Nobody Love by Tori Kelly is what she's singing, btw.) Helio sqrimed a little, but stayed asleep.

---(Alex)---

"Yeah, you're right. I just wish they would grow up a bit quicker, is all. But there isn't much I can do about it. I can only hope that they grow up quickly. Then again they are just so cute. I can't resist them, they look like two little kids sleeping together. Ahhh, they just look so cute." Ocevo woke up for a moment and sleepily walked over to Shanquia, then lied down next to her, pressed against her side as she sung.

"Everybody's scared of going nowhere, But we ain't going anywhere tonight, Huh, this one likes my singing, it looks like. Oh! I'll sing my (And my :3) favorite song, Shut up and dance!

"Oh don't you dare look back

Just keep your eyes on me."

I said, "You're holding back,"

She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance with me!" She sang, smiling and looking over to Ocevo.

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo liked the singing that the girl did, and nibbled her fingers to get her to sing more.

---(Alex)---

"Ocevo's nibbling you, I think she wants you to feed her. That's what she does when she wants food, at least."

"Huh, wait, I want to try and see if she'll stop if I sing some more.

We were victims of the night,

The chemical, physical, kryptonite

Helpless to the bass and faded light

Oh, we were bound to get together,

Bound to get together.

She took my arm,

I don't know how it happened.

We took the floor and she said,

"Oh, don't you dare look back

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance with me."" She sang again, loving every moment of it.

---(Ocevo)---

When the girl started singing again, Ocevo began to squeak in a rhythm with the girl's singing.

---(Alex)---

"Aww, that's adorable. I think we have a baby dragon who wants to grow up and become a singer! Haha. But seriously, keep singing."

((I LOVE THAT SONG!))

(Me to! It has to be the BEST song ever. :3)

"Ok, ok, boy! I ain't your puppet!" She said, and sang some more,

"A backless dress and some beat up sneaks,

My discothèque, Juliet teenage dream.

I felt it in my chest as she looked at me.

I knew we were bound to be together,

Bound to be together

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance with me."

Oh, come on girl!

Deep in her eyes,

I think i see the future.

I realize this is my last chance.

She took my arm,

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance!."

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance with me."

Oh, oh, oh, shut up dance with me" She finished. "Wanna hear another one?"

---(Ocevo)---

{Sing more, I like it. Please?}

---(Alex)---

"You heard the girl, I guess that means more singing."

"Ok, I will.

Everybody's looking for their something

No one ever wants to be the prize

Everybody's scared of going nowhere

But we ain't going anywhere tonight

I should be more cynical and tell myself it's not okay

To feel this good when I'm with you

Try my best to fight it, say I hate you, but I always stay

Cause...

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love like you do

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love like you

Everybody's talking about the next thing

Feel like what they got ain't good enough

But all I wanna do is release the tension

Bring the conversation back to us

To feel this good when I'm with you

Cause...

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love like you

Can we stop bother, yelling, baby hear me out

I want you here and now

Everybody's looking for their new thing

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love

Ain't nobody love like you"

Source: http://www.directlyrics.com/tori-kelly-nob...ove-lyrics.html

---(Alex)---

"Ocevo keeps squeaking in a fairly similar way to the syllables of your singing. It isn't perfect, but I definitely think that she's into music. I have some CDs up in my bedroom, and a computer that has a music playing program on it, so I guess she can listen to those when you aren't around. Thanks for singing for her, by the way. Oh, I have something I want to give you in return. Uh, but it is a food item, so I need to know what allergies you have. Don't worry, it's not more preserves."

She chuckled.

"Yeah, she'll be come a great singer. Anyway, the preserves is all that I'm allergic to. Thanks, it was nice to meet you." She said, getting up.

---(Alex)---

"Ok, you might need to grab Helio and run for the freezer, because I have a pint of mint ice cream in my freezer and I think you deserve it. I have another one pint container, so don't worry about depriving me of minty goodness."

I headed in, opened the freezer, grabbed the mint ice cream and ran back out to Shanquia. "Ok, timer's ticking, make a beeline for your freezer. Bye, and hey, want to meet up for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Ok, sure, I would like to, and I'll bring extra pancakes. Bye, and good night!" She said, waving and walking back to her house. When she came into her house, she put her stuff up, put Helio in his room, turned off his lights, went into her room, and fell asleep on her bed.

---(Alex)---

Well, there she goes, I thought to myself. I still couldn't sleep, but I brought Ocevo and Richard up to bed and tried to anyway.

((Unless everyone else wants to skip to morning, I'm up for making more friends.))

((First of all, we shouldn't be conducting this in the main thread. Come on guys, we have an OoC thread for a very clear reason. I know I'm adding to the problem currently but please. Let's keep the main thread full of content that belongs IN the main thread. Sidenote: Still against the timeskip idea. We already skipped once, what's the point in doing it again? Nighttime tends to be more interesting anyway.))

((I say keep it at nighttime for now. Formal timeskip - it is now 11:00 at night.

And I definitely agree, please delete all of your OOC-only posts. I really hate spam in roleplays, it makes it really hard to see when people have actually replied.))

Yawela waited until Esko was on her back, and then trotted off. She began slowly, then smiled and stopped. {Hold on tight!} she purred, then waited half a second before crouching and bounding away, going as high as she could without using her wings. Her wings were, obviously, pinned to her sides by Esko on her back, but she didn't mind - she didn't fly very much anyway.

When they reached the village, Yawela slowed to a low bound, then a trot, then stopped altogether. {Here we are! Pick a house, make yourself at home.}

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo woke up in the middle of the night with her tummy rumbling yet again. She nibbled Alex's fingers to wake him up.

---(Alex)---

{Ugh, again? How much are you going to eat? If you keep this up you'll be nothing but a limbless ball of fat with a tail and a head. But that'll be your fault, not mine, so I'm going to keep feeding you until you get what you deserve for being such a glutton.} I climbed out of bed and picked up the drastically heavier Ocevo. {Good grief, you're fat. How much weight have you put on in the hour, you hungry beast? Oh well.} I struggled downstairs with Ocevo hanging onto me for dear life.

When I got to the kitchen, I pulled out several apples and diced them up, piling them to the size of Ocevo herself. {Let's see you eat THAT, hungry beast. Hah.} As Ocevo gobbled up the apple cubes, I looked out the window and saw a big blue dragon with a boy on its back and two little dragons sitting in its tail-sled-thing. Curious, I waited for Ocevo to become full, which didn't quite happen. SOMEHOW, Ocevo managed to gobble up every last apple cube, and her already rotund form bulged uncomfortably. I tried to lift her and had a heck of a time doing so. I had to settle for piggyback, because Ocevo was too full to walk properly. It was quite humorous, except for the part where she kept complaining about a tummy ache. She wrapped her front arms around my neck, and I had to hold her up or choke to death. She was no featherweight. {Oof. Ok, no more bingeing. soon you'll be too fat for me to carry you.} Ocevo just squeaked happily.

Finally, I managed to open my front door and say hi to the blue dragon outside.

((Yay, I can post now!))

Esko saw the village. Wait, this wasn't his campsite! {Woah woah whoa. You got it all wrong. This isn't my camp. This is a village. My camp is over there. I need to go there.} He said, repeatedly pointing in the direction of his camp. He never settled in one place. He was a travveler! He explored his whole life! Settling down would ruin the whole point! The Falconforms were giggling, running off towards an open door. {H-Hey! You two, wait up!} What was going on?

Esko saw a blonde kid in the door Tulvir and Tabitha were heading towards. Oh crap. "Varför händer detta mig?" He muttered, managing to catch the two hatchlings. Though Tulvir shot a tiny flame at a Harvest nearby. Esko sighed. What was going to happen next?

((He said 'Why is this happening to me' in Swedish. That is what the other language is))

((Esko, prepare to maybe do some faster posting now that we can interact.))

---(Ocevo)---

Feeling bloated was not fun. Ocevo determined this just after she finished eating the tasty apple cubes. When Alex carried her to the front door, she promptly fell off his back and landed on the floor. Luckily she was ok, and managed to recover from the drop. Then another dragon came up to her and blew hot stuff at her. She squealed, and moved as fast as her overfilled belly would allow, hiding behind Alex.

---(Alex)---

{Ocevo, you can't hide behind me forever. Come out from behind me. If the other dragon is scary, sit on him. You're more than heavy enough to pin him.} I chuckled a bit at that, but then stepped aside so Ocevo couldn't hide behind me. I introduced myself to the other human who had picked up the other two dragons.

Esko sighed and muttered some rather offensive stuff in Swedish. "Well hello Alex. I am Esko. Nice to meet you. Now I won't be here for long. That dragon dropped me off at the wrong stop. He said that last part in a more stern of a tone. "I was supposed to go to a camp, near there." He pointed over to the campsite. "But that scalebag dumped me here. He was starting to get a little angry. And often, when he got angry, he got nasty.

---(Alex)---

"Well, your dragons seem to say otherwise. Besides, nothing can steal your stuff with that, and I quote, 'scalebag' around. I'm sure they would be happy to protect your stuff from bears and things like that, and no humans except fellow dragon owners live around here." I shrugged. "Want to come in for a quick snack at the least? My fridge is packed with stuff. Plus, You pretty much HAVE to live here now that you have dragons. I don't think that dragon over there, or the lilac dragon in the cave with the eggs, would let you pass up the chance for your perfect home. I swear, its like magic. Whatever house you want, is here. So at least go grab your stuff and come back here."