Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

~~Shanquia~~~

She let Alex take Ocevo out of her arms, and picked up Helio.

"See you later!" She said, waving and smiling.

{Later!} Helio said, trying to wave like Shanquia.

---(Alex)---

"Hmm, now where is that Guardian? I need to find her!"

"Find her!"

"That's right."

Hannah had jumped at the sound, nearly screaming but she restrained herself just in time. Nothing would be more stupid than getting a whole village of dragons annoyed at you.

"Of course, of course, not like we're gonna get censorkip.gif ing shot in the face or anything like that," she muttered sarcastically, re-adjusting her backpack straps and tightening her grip on her four-wheel suitcase. Looking back over her shoulder, she tugged irritable on the cat harness' leash.

"Keep up, Hazie, now's not the time for you to be a lazy b censorkip.gif and lag behind!" she told off the poor White hatchling, who only stumbled forward in response. The trip had been exhausting for her, as she was only still a hatchling after all but her master didn't seem to care. Even if the dark orange dragon had been a little curt and...extreme with her methods of forcing Hannah to the village, she had been nicer to Hazie than Hannah had ever been. Ignoring the pathetic whimper that she got from her pet hatchling, Hannah turned back to Zeditha.

"So what now? Where's my censorkip.gif ing house? You know what, it doesn't matter, it's probably going to be a sh censorkip.gif ty one, anyway." With a glare, she turned to glare at Hazie again and muttered, " censorkip.gif ing dragons are more trouble than they're worth."

Edited by Dream_Dragon

---(Alex)---

Instead of the blue dragon I was looking for, I did see a teenage girl with a White dragon as I wandered around the village. "Hello?" I said, walking over. "Hi, my name's Alex. This is Ocevo, my hatchling."

{That's me!} Ocevo tried to climb out of my arms, so I set her down on the ground, where she walked over to the White dragon. {Hi, I'm Ocevo. You smell nice.}

"Haha."

<< I'm new here and I want to join - how should I do that? >>

((Copy a sheet and post it in the OoC with your information

Hey, at least you didn't post a sheet in the IC... Some people))

<< SORREE IM CLUELESS *deletes post* you saw nothing ^^ >>

((*deletes post too*

What post?))

Hunter slowly walked up to the cave in awe of its size and the decorations imprinted all along the cave, "Wow, this place is cool.". Hunter then looked directly forward and saw the maze of dragon eggs still within the cave. "I wonder how so many are left."

He began navigating the maze of eggs searching for one that caught his eye, his eyes finally fell on a dark gray egg with blue flames dancing upon the shell. "I wonder how I'm supposed to hold this egg, there are flames on it." Hunter decided to touch the flames, he didn't feel heat coming off of them. "Woah, these flames are cold."

He finally picked up his egg and began navigating the maze again. However during his walk through the maze, he began to hear strange whispers. He understood the unknown language that was being whispered to him, but he had never heard it before.

"Hello, who's there?", {"I am the Guardian of Nature. You human, have been given the gift of dragon tounge."}, "Whats dragon tounge?". {"It is the launguage of all dragons. Do not practice it here, for you do not wish to wake all the hatchlings at once."} "Very well, thank you. Guardian of Nature."

Hunter finally stepped outside of the cave and said, "This is gonna be a long walk."

Edited by Cynder_Dragonborn

DUDE, NO.

You gotta be accepted first.

And the accepter isn't here.

I was accepted, he just PM'd me about it. smile.gif

((Um, he?

Zeditha is clearly female

And I have something that I am gonna post in the OOC soon for all of the FD players to see))

((Um, he?

Zeditha is clearly female

And I have something that I am gonna post in the OOC soon for all of the FD players to see))

Errr, sorry. But I was accepted. biggrin.gif

Hunter rubbed the smooth shell of the egg, and watched the dancing flames with interest. "I wonder what kind of dragon is inside this egg?" and as he said those words the egg started to shake violently in his hands. The egg suddenly shattered, leaving fragments and egg gel all over his body and hands.

"Ew, that's just brilliant." Hunter looked down and saw the young dragon in his hands. The little one looked up at Hunter with large eyes filled with interest. "Ok, now that's just adorable..." The little dragon started crawling all over Hunter, "Aaah, come on. That hurts." Hunter forgot the dragon couldn't understand him, but he continued talking. "I wonder what I'll name you, how about Cynder."

Cynder looked up at her new owner with happiness on her face. {Hello young one, it's quite nice to meet you.} Unfortunatley, the newborn dragon didn't know how to speak dragontounge just yet. "I wonder what kind of dragon you are.. I'll have to wait and find out.

Better start walking home, it sure will take a while."

Edited by Cynder_Dragonborn

((Nah, you can post it here I suppose or in the OOC thread, Esko'll look it over))

((Please, post it in the OOC thread, I do not want clutter. And keep in mind, since Zed abandoned us, I cannot update the thread. So we gotta just....deal))

I hate to break character in an RPG, but can I help update that first post with added characters for all of you?

Hey so this got bumped and I noticed it

I had totally forgotten this existed but it looks cool, so I will probably remake it, under the same name but with a better story paragraph and stuff. ;)

I'm sure you guys will all see it if I post a new thread with this name, but I'll tag you all anyway :P