Satomi

"Back to Actions" Link

I tried to search for a topic like this, so I hope this isn't redundant.

I was wondering if it was possible to redirect the link that says "Back to Action" so that it takes you to all your available BSA dragon's instead of back to the dragon that performed the BSA.

As it stands, when I use the drop box to use a BSA from my list of available dragons, I have to go the long way to get back to use another. I often use more than 1 at a time, so it would be a lot more useful to have the link go back to the BSA dragon list instead.

Just tossing this out there and see what others think. smile.gif

I typically ctrl+click (or middle click) on the Actions page for as many dragons as I'm using, but I fully support this idea. Sometimes I forget I meant to use multiple dragons and having to go in circles over and over gets frustrating quickly.

I use snaplinks for this, which open the links in new tabs. After performing the BSA I ctrl+W the tab, and the refresh the main list. BUt, this would be useful for me when I only go to use one dragon.

I support this idea.

Also, I would love it if the actions page for any dragon would let you access your individually applied BSA dragons powers.

For example:

I want to teleport egg X.

I go to egg X's action page where all BSA would have links & if I didn't have any BSA dragons whose powers were active then those links would be greyed out.

I can't tell you the number of times I've gone to the specific egg's action page to use a BSA on it only to remember that I have to find a BSA dragon first.

One of the reasons I'd like to access the actions though the dragon that I want to affect is because the dragon I want to affect is more specific that the dragon I need to use to create the effect & that way I don't have to remember the specific code of the egg I want to affect.

I want to keep the link that takes you back to the dragon's actions, BUT I would also like another link to take you back to the various lists like "dragons available for BSA" or "available for breeding" or "unnamed". That would be nice. Two/three less clicks of going to Dragons and then choosing the list.

I don't see this as an advantage. At least it isn't for my account. My pages are 50 dragons long. 50. Which means that most of my "important" BSAs are on page 2 if I apply the filter. (On page 1, I have mostly splash, earthquake, teleport (which I always acces via account => active transfers) and a very few influences.

So, if I used this feature, I'd go back to page one and would still have to click on page two.

Right now, I open the actions page while holding CTRL, thereby opening another tab. When I'm done, I simply close the tab and I'm back to where I started.

It would still be a couple less clicks for you, olympe, unless of course you opened up new tabs from the list. But in case you're on something where you can't easily have a bunch of tabs, I think it's still a bit easier. c:

Hah, I was literally just thinking about this this morning after I finished a round of incubates. Support.

I always use my 'back' arrow. Just right click on the browsers back arrow.. it should open a drop down list.. then just click on the first link that says 'viewing dragons' and you should go right back to the last spot you were looking at in the BSA list.

*Works for going back to your main scroll after checking a lineage link too.*

I always use my 'back' arrow. Just right click on the browsers back arrow.. it should open a drop down list.. then just click on the first link that says 'viewing dragons' and you should go right back to the last spot you were looking at in the BSA list.

*Works for going back to your main scroll after checking a lineage link too.*

I do this. Still a pain. Still would like to have a link right on the page.

I wouldn't want "Back to BSA Dragons" to replace "Back to Actions", but I'd be okay with adding it as a link on the page.