Lemniscate

The Secret of the Stone OOC

I think a PM would be the best way. That way, if anyone left because of outside reasons or just simply don't want to be in, they wouldn't have to get pounced on by other people.

So, um... Hi. I would like to join this RP.

Forum Name:Unknowntoya

Character Name:Komento ga arimasen

Dragon Appearance:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...=20100404131337

Personality: Cold, intelligent, hot-headed, but caring. She can be really cold around dragons she doesn't know, and she is known to try to kill anyone that is threatening to her.

Special Abilities:Can breath a blue fire, and can see, vaguely, many things in the stars (Prophesies, the past, the future, other places, ect.) But it is very rare when she does, and she almost can't see a thing when she tries.

What they eat:She likes to eat meat, but also likes lettuces and other leafy food like that.

Other:She has a feather tied around one of her horns.

(BTW, I would like to know why we can't be humans with the stones anymore. It's not that I want to be one, I'm just curious.)

Edited by unknowntoya

It's because they were all called to the clearing by their stones before weirdness happened, and if a new one turned up they'd have to have been reeeeeally good at hiding, despite a glowy stone.

It's because they were all called to the clearing by their stones before weirdness happened, and if a new one turned up they'd have to have been reeeeeally good at hiding, despite a glowy stone.

Ah, ok. Makes sence. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry, but.... am I accepted now, or did I do something that has nothing to do with the plot again. .3.