Lemniscate

The Secret of the Stone OOC

Forum Name: Ellies

Character Name: Blue

Species: Soulpeace Dragon

Dragon Appearance: Like any other Soulpeace dragon, except she has pretty dark blue eyes with a trace of gold in them. In the light, her eyes reflect the Coast. In the dark, her eyes look like the deep sea.

Personality: Blue is brave and loyal. She has a short temper, and can get easily angered. In a minute, she'll start throwing things. Luckily, she doesn't have a huge amount of strength, or else she will throw big rocks. She only throws shells and sticks. Warning: She doesn't know karate, but she does know crazy; And she's not afraid to use it. She is always happy and cheerful. She tries to make the best out of life. She can sometimes can control her anger. Blue, when she gets hurt by one of her friends, mentally, with words, she just runs away. She hates feeling sad or hurt, and never wants to remember that terrible feeling. As a egg, she was an orphan. Other dragons we're afraid of her because they didn't know what egg she was; the Soulpeace dragons were uncommon, and weren't found in that area. Luckily, a Female SunSong Amphitere raised her as her own. (Sorry, appearantly history class is in session, and today we're learning about this Soulpeace dragon! Haha smile.gif just kidding )

What they eat: Omnivore; She eats meat, fruit and vegetables. She also eats large bugs.

Other: None

Forum Name: DarkShinyLugia

Character Name:Ria

Species: Ember Dragon

Dragon Appearance:user posted image

Personality: Ria can often be a bit clumsy, but she grows attached to any of her friends, almost too quickly. If her friends are put in danger, however, instinct kicks in, and she becomes uncontrollably defensive.

Special Abilities: She can fly better than most other members of her species.

What they eat: Ember desc says nothing, I will assume carnivorous.

Other:RIP Phoenix Watch Ria, long live Ember Dragon Ria

Hi Ellise! Welcome to... Um... The forum! Just wait for Silver to accept you, and you can start RPing. biggrin.gif

Thanks! And okay! I can't wait! smile.gif

Both accepted. *resist instinct to ask for more detail*

I swear that I'm never satisfied with forms. -_-

Just wondering, but is it alright for me to join as a.... Eh, have you read Guardians of Ga'Hoole? Kind of like that magpie from the series that appears and trades around objects from charts and maps to random shiny junk.

The 'collector'. That kind of character is present in several stories... I've only seen the movie for Guardians of Ga'Hoole though, but I don't remember a magpie. It's the one with the owls and the huge tree, right? 'moonblinked'?

Yeah, I don't think she's in the movie, though I only read the books. She only comes in after Soren and company joins the Guardians, so that might be why. Even then, she's also mostly a minor character, who sometimes doesn't even appear in a book.

Wait - I... I think she is in the movies... I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but was she on the little island with the tiny owl and the 'bard'? I saw the movie a year or two ago, and I'm pretty much useless at remembering things like that...

Again, I'm not sure. I haven't watched, and so far I can remember, she only had a younger magpie as an assistant named Bubbles.

Just wondering, but is it alright for me to join as a.... Eh, have you read Guardians of Ga'Hoole? Kind of like that magpie from the series that appears and trades around objects from charts and maps to random shiny junk.

Sure, but only later on after they've settled. After all, they wouldn't have anything to trade at first!

Alright... I'll just leave a form here, if it's alright with you.

Forum Name: beiningtian

Character Name: Xiao

Dragon Appearance: Silver, except her horns are blue, like a male's.

Personality: She's friendly, but don't mess with her flock or wares if you value your limbs. She's also rather strict about she rules when trading with her, meaning no horseplaying, no lying, and first-come, first-serve, or risk incurring her wrath. Xiao also tends to be sassy/snarky at times, and generally have a view that you should learn better if something bad happens that *you* caused. Also rather blunt at times. She's also a skilled fighter due to traveling all over.

Despite all this, she's actually a big softie. Give her a few sob stories or pierce her armor, and she'll be happy to assist you! Just... No lying. For your sake.

She also has many stories to tell, but she doesn't like caring for hatchlings. Too noisy for her.

Special Abilities: She manipulates light to either momentarily blind someone or to make herself and her stuff invisible, but that's the extent of it. Generally used so it seems like her shop appeared out of nowhere.

She also can tell when somebody is lying even the tiniest bit, but she also can't tell anything resembling lies herself, so she can't really swindle anything from anyone.

What they eat: Omnivore

Other: ((I wish there was more easterns in-cave...))

I'm really new at this!

Forum Name: Pete <3

Character Name: Andrew

Dragon Appearance: I cannot get it to work. But he looks just like every other male pillow dragon. smile.gif

Personality: Andrew is shy, but very nice. He is smart and has decent survival skills.

Special Abilities: Andrew doesn't have any special ability, just the exceptional fire breath.

What They Eat: Andrew prefers to eat plants, but he also eats a little bit of meat.

Other: I'm really new at this, so I'm sorry if I messed it all up. I've role played on other sites, but DC is very different from what I'm used to. mellow.gif

Edited by Pete <3

Whaaaa-! The OOC thread appeared! :3

Err...anyway, your picture looks broken. It's much more better to use links from here. Just click on whichever dragon you want, open its picture in other tab and copy the URL from there. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I would like to point out that having a dragon from a stone is not a thing anymore. If you remove the part about the necklace, and fix the pic, I'm sure it'll be accepted.

I'm really new at this!

Forum Name: Pete <3

Character Name: Andrew

Dragon Appearance: user posted image

just like every other male pillow dragon. smile.gif

Personality: Andrew is shy, but very nice. He is smart and has decent survival skills.

Special Abilities: Andrew doesn't have any special ability, just the exceptional fire breath.

What They Eat: Andrew prefers to eat plants, but he also eats a little bit of meat.

Other: I'm really new at this, so I'm sorry if I messed it all up. I've role played on other sites, but DC is very different from what I'm used to. mellow.gif

I can't get it to work. I tried to get the image, and it wouldn't let me.

Edited by Pete <3

user posted image

That should work.

[IMG=http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110319062302/dragcave/images/a/a8/Pillow_male.png]

Wow! I was lurking the RP forums, I always wanted to join an RP here and this looks like a really interesting concept! So errhhhmmm... if you don't mind, I am gonna leave my refs here! Is it ok if I enter 2 characters?

Forum Name: IshtarfromBabylon

Character Name: Terence ("Terry")

Terry has a smaller build than the majority of Blacktip dragons. His wings are also shorter and useless, and thus the poor thing is flightless.

Personality: Sweet, naive, smart and gentle, but also a bit of a neurotic and a pushover, Terry was the smallest of three siblings, and the weakest. He grew up in a small group of Blacktips, and while their parents loved him as much as the other hatchlings, they were always worried the small dragon wouldn't make it through childhood.

A very intelligent kid, he was always responsible and hard-working, although he seemed to put too much pressure on himself sometimes. He always minded too much what others thought of him, and being so fragile compared to the other hatchlings, he developed a low self-esteem. Thus, he tends to seek for approval from older dragons and everyone he deems as having some sort of authority, even if they don't.

Terry became separated from his family after a Duotone dragon decided that the Blacktip's territory was a perfect place to live. In his way across the land he met Boris, and despite that the two dragons get along as well as water and oil, they have been traveling together since then.

Extremely curious but at the same time with a strong instinct of self-preservation. Tends to blame himself a lot by even the most insignificant mistake. His worst fear is disappointing others. Has really high levels of empathy and thus he cannot stand seeing others in pain. He never swears and always tries to be as polite as he can. Loves learning, and seems more interested in that than in finding a mate.

Special Abilities: Terry was born with an unusual talent: the ability to feel the life energy of the creatures surrounding him, as well as their moods and feelings. This is possibly to the extreme levels of empathy he possesses. He cannot read minds, though.

What they eat: Supposedly his species feeds on the fish they catch, but Terry is a vegetarian, eating only seaweed. Which isn't really too good for his health and explains why Terry is quite slim and weak for his age.

Other: Terry treats everyone with extreme kindness and politeness... except for Boris. He likes following rules and keeping things in order. His main goal is finding his family.

Forum Name: IshtarfromBabylon

Character Name: Boris

Personality: Royal Blue dragons are usually peaceful creatures. Boris is... actually not. This reckless, adrenaline-addicted risk-taker is quick to pick fights even if he has little to no chance of winning. The troublemaker by nature, he can be very childish and irresponsible.

Having fled home when he was still a teenager, Boris tried to prove that he didn't need his father (or anyone) telling him what to do. This, of course, didn't go too well for the poor Blue, but apparently all his bad experiences in the outside didn't make him a humbler dragon, quite contrary. Usually not talkative, he is more action-oriented, and thus terrible at teamwork. Tries to hide his feelings the best way he can, but he actually is a nice guy inside, with a soft spot for hatchlings.

Boris is not interested in female dragons, which actually caused him quite a conflict with his dad, who wanted his son to settle down with a good female and raise an offspring. In his travels, he accidentally met Terry, in whom he seems to have an interest...

Special Abilities: None but the always present steam-breathing.

What they eat: Boris is not picky with his food (unless he feels like annoying the cook for his own amusement). He can eat anything, but prefers red meats above all.

Other: Boris is actually a bit more muscular than other dragons of his species. He also has no real problems stealing things from other dragons, bordering kleptomania (he had to survive on his own in difficult situations, so...). Has a scar on his left arm. Left-handed. Doesn't like talking about his father, but why?

Edited by IshtarfromBabylon

Forum Name: wvni

Character Name: Leforae

Dragon Appearance: user posted image((image won't work, can someone help me with this?))

Slightly smaller than the average Canopy dragon. His colors are also slightly diluted so as to not be so bright. He also wears a small satchel around his neck, woven of tall grasses.

Personality: Leforae is a very perky dragon. He is typically always happy, and always will to try and help, even if he can't. He will always try to be optimistic, and enjoys the company of other dragons. He can also be very blunt when it comes to things, for better or for worse, but can be trusted. He typically likes to sleep up high in trees, as he doesn't like cold dew covering him when he wakes up in the morning. He is also very creative, always coming up with new ideas and strange, bizarre thoughts sometimes. He enjoys to carry things in his satchel, and can sometimes be seen struggling with a zoo of squirrels and beetles in his satchel.

Special Abilities: He can quickly make crafts, typically small ones, and is a fairly good craftsman.

What they eat: Omnivorous. Typically eats blackberries, rabbits, and oak leaves, but will also eat ants, bees, and honeysuckle if he wants.

Other: Can't think of anything, may edit this section later

Hope it's not too late for me to join in, and hope I get accepted!

Edited by wvni

Sooo, evening in the RP? Last I remember, the sun was setting before Sunshy fell asleep and everyone disappeared. :>

Evening, sounds good. Zeditha will make everyone find a place to sleep and stuff before it's night properly.

Nope, we don't. I was just waiting to see if someone else would reply to the RP, which kinda lead me to forgetting about it. xd.png I guess I'll go make a post now?...

I hope some of the other RPers take notice and come back. Or we could PM them. Hmm...