Lemniscate

The Secret of the Stone OOC

Forum Name: slp0001

Character Name: Kira

Human Appearance: Tall and thin. Blue eyes. Blonde hair. White. Wears casual clothes (shorts, t-shirts, comfortable flats, etc.)

Stone Colors: A black rock with streaks of gold all throughout it.

Necklace Material: A bright silver, small-link chain.

Dragon they have turned into: Golden Wyvern

Dragon Appearance: user posted image She's more slender than the average Golden Wyvern, less muscular and more lithe. She's also taller. Her eyes are still the same as they were when she was a human.

Personality: Bailey is kind and concerned about others. She likes to help out others and is comforting. She's an introvert and sometimes just needs time by herself, although others don't always understand this. She takes great joy in the natural world and does not believe in killing anything, other than hunting and very rarely in self-defense, much like a normal Golden Wyvern. She's privately sensitive but acts like she doesn't care about things that hurt her. She doesn't seem to realize how pretty she is as a Golden Wyvern. She's a bit shy.

Special Abilities: She has some skill in illusionary magics, and can rarely transmute some substances, although this requires a huge effort and therefore cannot be done often. She's quick and nimble, loving to fly, but less strong than the average Golden Wyvern (except in her flight abilities!). She actually likes to swim, too, and is fairly good at it for her breed, which of course means not really well in the big picture.

What they eat: Meat.

Other: She's an orphan, actually. Thanks for letting me change her breed. ^^

Edited by slp0001

The two above this post are accepted.

Also, you guys are ignoring the part wherer they say they are supposed to meet in the clearing. Perhaps these dragons got teleported to the same ish place, but please do not have any more people in that one place.

So much plot ignoring...*hides in corner*

It didn't say that. I least, I didn't see it anywhere. I reread the rules but I still didn't see it...

Um... Can I change the dragon type and natural strengths and stuff like? O.o I would highly appreciate it! I just caught a Golden Wyvern and... yeah... (It's my first ever!!!)

I didn't put it in the rules, but I wrote it in the plot section. The necklace is supposed to bring you to a clearing. I suppose I will put it in the rules but it seems a little too late. But better late than never I suppose.

Edit: I have changed the rules, please look at the new rules.

Yes you can slp0001

Edited by Silverphoenixx

My character went to a clearing briefly, but was curious because of all the other dragons nearby... xd.png

Are you still open for more people to join?

If so:

Forum Name: Cuteseal2

Character Name: Aria Seraphine

Human Appearance: Very short with a medium build. Dark brown, nearly black hair. Medium blue eyes that almost seem to glow.

Stone Colors: Smooth, dark grey/black, but appears as though there is a blue glow emanating from within the rock.

Necklace Material: A thin chain. Made of silver but black in color.

Dragon they have turned into: Hellfire Wyvern user posted image

Dragon Appearance: Smaller than the average Hellfire Wyvern. Otherwise, the same as any other.

Personality: Quiet and resevered with people she does not know very well or has just met. With people she considers friends, she is loud and joyful. Extremely wary and suspicious not only of strangers but of friends as well. Aria has anxiety issues and thinks that everyone is out to get her making her unable to easily make friends and occasionally causes her to become aggressive.

Special Abilities: As a female hellfire wyvern, she has a very high body temperature, flies, and she breathes a small amount of fire.

What they eat: Animals- primarily smaller animals: rodents, birds, etc.

Other: Nope!

Edited by Cuteseal2

I don't know what to add to mine.  sad.gif

I might add a little more to personality and human appearance. HA should be like 2-3 sentences and personality should be ~3-5. For personality you might add how they interact with other people/pet peeves/what things they enjoy etc.

Edit: but I don't think OP has been on in several days...

Edited by Cuteseal2

I'll go post, if I'm the last poster, I'll just post a bump. Let's see.

I've actually been on, but as a guest since my kindle was acting up. Commence poof stopping *presses random buttons*

Without any further wait, you are accepted Cuteseal2.

Okay, thanks!

Edit: Around the clearing with everyone else now! smile.gif

Edited by Cuteseal2

I hope being shoved by a crazed necklace doesn't count as teleporting. tongue.gif Since the person I was interacting with wasn't responding, I just made my necklace get impatient. xd.png

ohmy.gif Oh! I would like to join, but I feel horrible for jumping in late xd.png I hope you all can forgive me D:

Forum Name: Dracoscar

Character Name: Kyra

Human Appearance: She is rather pale, but has dark black hair and deep blue eyes. She's around average height and is a little over average weight.

Stone Colors: Blue like her eyes, with azure-colored clouds.

Necklace Material: Black silk.

Dragon they have turned into: Ember

Dragon Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Kyra may appear intimidating or dangerous at first, but in truth she is really a kind person (or dragon) who is always willing to help someone in need. She associates herself with things that are creepy or just out of the ordinary because such things interest her, and is always looking for a way to take the unbeaten path. She also has a short temper, though, and it's always the little things that will drive her nuts, which tends to drive strangers away.

Special Abilities: Kyra can summon magma from deep inside the earth to erupt and trap the opponent. If it does not severely burn them, it would at least distract them enough to allow time for her to flee. It takes a lot of energy to use, however.

What they eat: Mostly meat, she is rather large so she'll eat any animal she can get her claws on. She's kind of bulky and slow, though, so no rabbits or anything for her xd.png

Other: She cannot breathe fire, in exchange for the power listed above.

Accepted.

Also, my poof stopping has not worked (I must have pressed the wrong buttons). I was really busy since it was the end of school, and I couldn't get on the computer much. It's break for me now, but I might still be gone for long amounts of time.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Posting this here so as not to further block the ic with ooc.

The reason I suggested what I did with multiple important roles is so that we can have several people who have a purpose and a leadership position. Although I don't think they all need to be equally important, I think there should end up enough larger roles so that active members who are interested/whose characters would make sense in the roles can have more to RP on a general basis.

I apologise if that did not make a lot of sense.

Ok, but there have to be some regular members. After all it wouldn't make sense for everyone to have an important role at first. I was thinking that later, if more people joined, they would have to be regular dragons. Then the necklace dragons would be part of the important dragon group.

That sounds like a good idea! Maybe add that to the first post so new people looking know.

Well, my idea is this.

Leader - makes the final decisions, their word is law.

Deputy - advises the Leader and makes minor decisions.

Lead Hunter - arranges hunting patrols and hunters' apprentice training.

Lead Fighter - arranges border patrols and fighters' apprentice training.

Hunters - 'ordinary' dragons. These dragons hunt, and will not fight unless the camp is under attack.

Fighters - 'ordinary' dragons. These dragons fight and do border patrols, and will not hunt unless the group is starving.

All necklace dragons would be able to speak to their closest superior - Lead Hunter and Lead Fighter are equal - to have their say to the leader. All positions except Hunter and Fighter are voted, and which of the two a dragon becomes is their own choice.

Any new dragons would likely become Apprentices, which I did not list. They would be taught the skills to become a Warrior or Fighter, depending on which they chose. They may become Hunters or Fighters straight away.

The word 'Warriors' includes Apprentices, Hunters, and Fighters.

I really like that idea Zeditha. I just wanted to make sure some roles were spread out. I might also make another character so that we have at least five active people if we go with that idea

Yeah, I was thinking something like that. It's kind of like Warrior Cats, if you've read that. Are you psychic, Zeditha? xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Yes. >:3

I've only read the first 6 of the WC series. But I was thinking that too, WC is the most useful leadership system for animals or dragons. Or people, I think, although it tends not to work for people. Idk why.