Lemniscate

The Secret of the Stone OOC

Modify in which ways?

EDIT// Oh, found it. So basically I am part of the original dragons of the area? Or just that I am not meant to be part of the chosen group?

Edited by Vrivian

You can't have a necklace because the plot post already happened. Sorry ^^' . Also, I think you may have to wait until the dragons at least start organizing/building to find them, as it would complicate things if you jumped in now.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

smile.gif I am willing to wait, and more than happy to have a minor part. Have I been human, and if I have, how I ended up over there without necklace?

You are one of the native dragons. You haven't been human, and you have to just stumble upon the village

Forum Name: Vrivian

Character Name:Ne'amra

Dragon breed:Nilia pygmy

Dragon Appearance:user posted image Ne'amra has a scar in her tummy, which is clearly visible.

Personality: Ne'amra is curious creature. She often finds herself in places she never meant to go to, and around dragons she wasn't supposed to meet with. Gaining her trust needs a bit of effort, but once it has been gained, Ne'amra trusts you blindly. She is very playful and seems often younger than she is, but when things heat up, her very mature side is shown. Ne'amra wants to be helpful, and feels that her dutie to know everything in her flocks vicinity.

Special Abilities: Unlike many other Nilias, Ne'amra is just fine also when alone. This is due her eagerness to know everything about anything.

What they eat: Mice, moles, birds.

Other:Ne'amra prefers staying in the air than landing down. If she does, she chooses highest place in vicinity.

Edited by Vrivian

Two things:

in my post when I said Aria wanted to try hunting, she is actually interested in the leader /fighter/ not the lead hunter. I got confused and thought it want hunter/scavenger by accident and I don't know how to make that clear without just being violent and creepy. I said hunt as the fighting would be with animals(dragons).

Second, this isn't a big thing but s.p., you call Aria 'Starry dragon', but Galaxy passion is the nebula. Aria is a hellfire

Edit: I got confused too... Zeditha is a neotropical galaxy is the nebula XP

Edited by Cuteseal2

Ah sorry

I had a mind confusion, my mind can twist reality a lot sometimes. I accidentally confused you with Galaxy Passion. Will edit my post.

Edit: Ha, I guess this RP is just confusing breed wise. We both got confused!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm a Neo. I'm never 100% sure of any other dragon's breed, so I just try to avoid making direct references to the breed of a specific dragon xd.png

I think characters should be removed/deleted if their RPers don't post in - say - two weeks.

That would leave only the actually active people.

May I suggest that everyone puts the sprite of the playable dragon in their posts? There would be less mistakes of who is who.

That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll add that to the rules.

Added to the rules

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Oh no...

I don't know how to put the image in my post, though. So you've made it basically impossible for me to RP here... sad.gif

I agree it helps, but could I just put 'Zeditha, NeoTropical dragon' at the top of my post?

I can teach you.

Take the picture (you can get it from DC wiki-just google it)

And use Add Reply (not fast reply)

Click on the button! then paste the picture's URL there. It should look like this:

user posted image

Here's the code:

[img=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090905183125/dragcave/images/6/62/Neotropical.gif]

Edit: You also have to make sure the picture is not a link. Clicking the "See full size image" button usually bring you to the final picture.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I always post from my phone because I'm usually very busy, and this is challenging to do from my phone....

I understand posting code and stuff can be complicated on mobile. Since you two are the only active people right now, I will make an exception as this RP can't afford to lose more players to inactivity. Will note it in rules.

Well then, I'll give in to my temptations. May I join, please? :3

Forum Name: Dram_Dragon

Character Name: Sunshy Gold

Dragon Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Sunshy Gold does not rely on others for food. No, although he is small, he will always try to hunt. His motto is "Never give up!" His favourite prey to hunt are songbirds because he loves chasing and teasing them. He is fiercely protective of his friends and will defend them from anything even if it includes risking his life. He will fight to the very end. He is helpful and very hardworking. That does not mean that he is not playful, though! He works hard and plays hard, sometimes even going as far as to play pranks on others.

Special Abilities: When the sun shines on his wings, it reflects off it, like a mirror, and he uses that to his advantage by stunning his prey or temporarily blinding his enemies.

What they eat: Songbirds and other small mammals. If need be, he would scavenge for leftovers in other dragons' food.

Other: I don't think so.

Oh! Something just occurred to me. What about mates? Is romance allowed in this RP?

Is the code you posted the right one? Do I just paste that into my post every post?

Also, with the romance... We have two pygmies, both of whom are male. I don't think we have many males of other species. Do romances have to be kept separate between pygmies and bigger dragons, or do the DC mating rules not apply?

My pygmy is female.

And I can make male big dragon, IF needed. For example sunstone could be interesting.

Edited by Vrivian