Mistress of Whispers

[OoC thread] In the Black

Eini, meni, mini, boarding party. Seems more inclusive for everyone.

Edited by XxWaterGaridanxX

Diaveborn just pmed me that she can no longer be in the RP. I'll have her character, Suren, be injured in the skirmish and moved to the infirmary first, then her quarters later for recovery. Suren will then leave the ship at the next stop, wherever that is.

Given that Teela is a near perfect shot and had time to take aim, I'm allowing her a one-shot kill. That same goes for Jake in a way, though I suppose his automatic will be more akin to a thousand-bullets-three-kills.

After that, things will get messy. I want some of the raiders to get in while Jake is reloading (or maybe his gun jams, as those things happen no matter how well the equipment is kept) so we have a real fight on our hands. Perhaps some of them can even make their way past the cargo bay to the rest of the ship, so the other characters can get in on the action too.

Okay, everyone is back in the action again. To sum up:

Cargo bay: Jake, Athena, Teela vs 2 raiders

Cockpit: Jay, Atlanta vs 1 raider

Dining Hall: Suren (unconscious)

Passage: Xiao (running) vs vs 1 raider

Engine room: Nelson vs 1 raider

Raiders remaining: 2 dead, 1 down in cargo bay, 1 pilot in shuttle.

Keep in mind that Harmony is currently full of flashing lights and exploding things. So there's a fair chance that the pirates initially surprise the crew. At least, that's why I've kept their numbers somewhat low.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Heehee - Atlanta figured something was up - but a little too late.

I doubt the Bernard would be firing on their own men - at least not immediately. Though that could change very quickly.

Also there's a gun right behind her.

Hate the damsel in distress cliché.... but it fits.

Jay stepped on the brakes with the inertial dampeners switched off hoping their assailant will loose balance as well. It could be a bumpy ride for everyone. Sorry smile.gif

New raider count:

Cargo bay: 1 dead (Jake), 1 unconscious (Athena), 2 dead near doors (Jake & Teela), 1 wounded near doors (Jake)

Cockpit: 1 unconscious and tied up (Jay)

Aft passage: 1 unconscious (Nelson)

Engine room: 1 dead (Nelson)

Raider's shuttle: 1 about-to-be-unconscious (Teela)

Total: 9 <-- good, we didn't lose any wink.gif

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be chaperoning small camp children from the 1st of June to the 6th. So needless to say I won't have wifi for those days. I'm gonna get Athena out of the way before I leave. So no worries just wanted to tell everyone.

I'm gonna be chaperoning small camp children from the 1st of June to the 6th. So needless to say I won't have wifi for those days. I'm gonna get Athena out of the way before I leave. So no worries just wanted to tell everyone.

Thanks for letting us know and enjoy camp! I'll do a short Xiao post so we can wrap that scene up.

If anyone is wondering about the lack of Teela posts: I want to give Takhesis a chance to post first, since Atlanta is in the cockpit Teela is headed to smile.gif.

So is Jay. Though being a pilot he would be busy.

Atlanta is not going to stab Teela - that would be very mean and stress-making.

Stabbing is not within her personality... though considering the boarding party reached them, its not surprising she's taking precautions.

Thank you smile.gif alright guys don't have too much fun without me. smile.gif

Edited by XxWaterGaridanxX

Since Garidan and I did some bulletposting so she could wrap up Athena's scene, I'm deliberately slowing down and allowing other people to post before I go again. If anyone (besides Garidan) is currently low on inspiration or has another reason that prevents them from posting, please let me know smile.gif.

My posting will be spotty for about a week - since I'm now sharing computers due to my laptop needing repair.

The silly keyboard stopped working....

I will post as often as I can, but don't expect very prompt replies lol tongue.gif

Just heard from Narath that he probably won't be able to post right now. Once Teela's scene in the cockpit is wrapped up, I'll move her to the engine room for Nelson.

I should probably mention I'm still here, the delay between my posting is because I was waiting for Narath to reply, and theres nothing I can really do until someone comes to chat with Nelson.

Narath let me know that he probably won't be able to reply until the end of this month, so Teela is coming to get Nelson smile.gif.

Xiao is still in sickbay, patching up Suren, but I'll let her do that behind the scenes. If anyone wants to interact with her, let me know and I'll pull her out of sickbay again.

Based on current situation, Atlanta's acting on 'auto-pilot'. Possibly suffering from a combination of shock, adrenaline wearing off and stress.

If the tied up raider wakes up, both he and Jay will be in for a surprise.

*evil grin* Atlanta's reaction to more problems should be interesting to say the least......

Marcus or Garidan, feel free to finish the clean up scene in your next post so we can move on to dumping the shuttle in space smile.gif.

Opening applications, since the ship will be landing soon and can take on new people then. Spread the word wink.gif.