°✯Tell Me a Story✯° (Rebooted by popular demand)

Zeditha's grin widened. She enjoyed being mean, espescially to elves. "Oh, maybe you can't," she said. "But I know exactly where to get some..." a wisp of smoke escaped her snout, just enough to be noticed.

Although not usually a hostile man, Tobias felt threatened. His pointed ears flattened against his head as the conversation grew more and more intimitating. Pale fingers wrapped tightly around the neck of the Mandolin in his hand. "Now, I don't see why you would want to eat me. After all, we've only just met. Besides...No one speaks of eating elves for a reason." He trailed off as the nature around quite literally grew restless. Nearby birds shrieked and plants rapidly grew and took up space. Magic. Although uncommon in humans, Elves were especially gifted with magic. "For your best interest, I ask you do not threaten me. I don't like fighting."

"Elves aren't human. Humans are tough and chewy. Elves... are juicy." She kept her grin fixed on Tobias. ((I meant to say Tobias last time, I just couldn't remember who the elf was xd.png)) Zeditha really didn't like elves.

"Who said anyone was a guest? Anyway, I don't like elves. I don't trust them. I tend not to trust anyone who can't fly, in fact." she glared at everyone hungrily. "Espescially when nobody will find me some food!" she whined.

Fair was thinking about how elf would taste when everything became restless. Noticing it her eyes lost their green colour and turned brown. But as everyone continued making a mess of the mood her eyes turned colour again. It turned grey as she became sad at how zeditha disliked everything and it turned blue as she realized it wasn't going to calm down. She tried calling out a few times. "Guys..." She motioned to them. "please calm do..." At that moment she heard Zeditha whine and she had had it. Her eyes turned bloodred and she yelled to be heard above the restlessness. "I HAVE HAD IT. ZEDITHA LOOK FOR FOOD INSTEAD OF JUST WHINING ABOUT IT. MARVIN SHUT UP AND TAKE US SOMEWHERE WITH FOOD IF YOU KNOW A PLACE, DON'T JUST GO AROUND IN CIRCLES. AND TOBIAS STOP THIS USELESS MAGIC" After she was done with her tirade her eyes turned blue again. She smiled as her eyes got a few green spots. "Sorry for my outburst, has everybody calmed down now?"

Zeditha looked calmly at Fair. "I don't want to leave you," she said softly.

((Just a note. Zeditha is a traveler. She can go between stories, so she's in every story and will remember vague details.))

"Sure," grunted Zeditha. "I don't have any money, though. Could we sell the elf?"

Zeditha tapped her foot and flapped her wings. "If you guys don't hurry up I might actually consider eating someone, rather than just joking about it." She rose a metre or so, then dropped.

"One the size of you couldn't swallow much more than a rat." Tobias chided. He grinned suddenly and took his mandolin in both hands. He strummed a chord, and hummed softly. Of course he was going to make up a song on the spot. It was sort of his job.

Ooh~

There was a dragon named Zedethia

Meanest dragon one could meet!

She will definitely try to eat ya

But you're to big for her to eat!

She'll make fun of your ears and make fun of your locks

But she doesn't know she's as small as a fox!

One day I'll probably give her a punt!

The dragon named Zedethia~

One last chord strummed, and he ended his song. Tobias smiled smugly at the dragon he sang about, and chuckled softly.

With the last chord Fair's eyes turned bright green and she started lauhing aloud. "What kind of song was that? It's so funny." For her it was probably more funny than it was for zeditha. But she had to laugh about the many mistakes. She had met meaner dragons and smaller dragons who eat a lot more. Of course she wasn't going to say anything about it, she just continued laughing. She pushed Zeditha while she still had tears in her eyes from laughing. "Don't bother with it, just show him that you can eat more than he thinks." Fair made eyecontact with Tobias while she was pushing and almost laughed again. But she was able to hold it back and only chuckled. "You coming to mister smug smile?"

"Why, you seem to forget that I'm a muse, my dear lady." Tobias replied with a smile. Songwriting was his life. He could spin a tale in mere seconds, and could write a song in half that time. He bowed after speaking, his nose nearly touching his knees. For three-hundred years old, he was flexible. "Lady Fair, I could sing a song of you as well, if you would like. I was merely making light of the situation. I shall follow this merry band of travelers for as long as I am amused."

Fair had really come into the mood of making fun. So she walked past table and table, looking at what the people had to show and sell. Motioning the others to look for something to still the Zeditha's stomach she continued talking. "An amused muse that will be amusing. Not rare, not uncommon even, but it is worth the fun and bother. It is worth your time and senses." Her green eyes got small grey spots while she brightly smiled. "That is what my teacher said. I think that if it wasn't such a moody annoying elf, than he wouldn't have eaten him." She sighed dramatacly. "Poor, poor muse and that elf even wrote a song for me. No, it wasn't a nice song so you don't have to sing one for me. Don't want more trouble do you." She chuckled again, ignoring that there was a moody dragon at her side and a, by her forgotten, magican.

Zeditha growled through the song. At the push from fair, she rose into the air and hovered. Her eyes slowly gained a reddish hue. "Fine, I'll show you how much I can eat," she said, and flew at Tobias. She bit at his leg.

Zeditha whirled round, briefly stopping her attack. "He had a chance to prove he was worth not eating," she growled. "Granted, I don't giv elves as much of a chance as some others, but it's his own fault. That song was your last!" She directed the last words at the elf, along with a dive and a snap. This time she aimed for his stomach.

Zeditha flew up to the height of a house at the sound of lightning, then quickly dropped, remembering that lightning would strike her if she was high up. She descended to head height for a human, and hovered there. The animals' howling caught her too, and she let out a low, wavering thrum, that sounded like a swarm of uncertain bees.

Zeditha's thrumm gradually grew in intensity. She closed her eyes and her head swayed, ear-flaps covering her ear-holes, And she seemed oblivious to the storm and the rain that dripped off her tail and snout. It began to cellect slightly on her wings, but she gave them a hard flap so that the water fell off. Then she returned to her previous position. The thrumm never stopped increasing. With all the rain, it would soon be impossible to hear anything.

((I will say this. As to not hold you up, I will pull out of this RP. I wasn't on much anyway. I'm sorry for this, especially for Zeditha who is trying her hardest to keep everything active. Read my signature for more info.))

((Well, I do my best to keep any RP active. I'm sorry you have to drop out, but if you're going to lag too far behind, it's for the best.))