°✯Tell Me a Story✯° (Rebooted by popular demand)

Zeditha considered this. "I travel a lot," she admitted. "I think I remember seeing a stone, somewhere. It was in a cave, surrounded by fire, stone, vines and water, on different sides, and it was striped in rainbow colours. It seemed to glow. When I touched it, the elements surrounding it seemed... all that's important. It's hard to describe." Zeditha tilted her head to one side, thinking hard. "I've often thought of an animal since - but I never seem to remember what kind of animals it was, afterwards. That might have been yours... I think I know where the stone is, but you'd have to follow me. I can't direct you there."

Fair smiled and shook her head. "We can't, the stone should be at the meeting point of the four countries Forever White, Colourfall, Scented Winds and Deadlight. All of these countries have their own distinctive places and plants. Nothing like any of them grows here, I just don't think we are in the two empires anymore." Her eyes had turned in the colours blue and brown, showing her conflicted feeling about her thoughts. "I also have never heard about sagaville, and I have learned so much in the last few years that I don't think I'm mistaken. Though I hope so."

((we are all out of our own stories and into sagaville. Fairlana is from a place with four countries, all with one of the seasons staying longer. Forever White is for example winter. These are controlled by the empires of the sun and the moon. the elemental stone makes sure that the seasons stay in control. Maybe I should have said this earlier ^^. I also want to get closer to the others expecially to messengardragon, otherwise it's so lonely for her.))

Zeditha flicked her tail dismissively. "Well, for now at least, let's explore the city." without waiting for a reply, she scampered down the road, stopping at the end to look back expectantly at Fair.

((Zeditha doesn't have a story. She's a free-lancer, and she visits whatever story she likes.))

Fair's eyes turned blue as she ran after Zeditha. "Uuhm... where are we going." She looked around her, they were still at the market. "Do you know this city?" The scents where still everywhere. Baked goods , fresh fruit and many different items. The flowers around her wrists and neck also gave everything a nice scent.

((this is the cue for messengerdragon. ^^ and sorry for the shortness, I'm getting really tired.))

((two quick side-notes, for zeditha and Fair it's still the same day. Fair never told her name.))

Fair looked up when someone called out. Her eyes turned green as she saw who it was. It was the magican from earlier. She waved to him. "Hey, I didn't think I would see you again." She looked from the magican to Zeditha. "I don't think I ever told my name. I'm Fairlana en this is Zeditha." She said this with a smile.

(I'm a dragon.)

Zeditha incinerated the card. "Well, so you two have met? What exactly are we doing? I thought we were getting food, not little bits of paper."

((Makes sense.))

Zeditha impatiently snuffled at the ash of the card. She tried licking up a bit of it, but quickly spat it out. "Tastes like burnt paper," she muttered.

Fairs eyes turned green as she softly giggled. "Of course it would silly. It was paper moment ago and you burnt it." Her giggle turned in laughter as she saw the face of Zeditha reacting to the taste. "I think I'm the only one who would feel full with paper." She kept snickering a while, not being able to completly stop laughing. Guess I really needed to laugh wholeheartely.

Zeditha glared at Fair. She hated being laughed at. But even she couldn't help seeing the funny side, and soon a smile spread reluctantly across her face. "Well, what are we going to eat?" she demanded.

A young elf strolled down the street with a mandolin in his left hand. Well, he was young for an elf. Three-hundred years was ancient for many other creatures. With his free hand, he ran his pale fingers through his wiry black hair. It stuck up in places no matter what he did. It was rather annoying. At the sound of a familiar voice, he turned his head. A smile curled on the elf's lips. It was Marvin! Being as the elf himself was one of the well-known muses in the city, he knew evey preformer, even if they didn't know him. Breaking into a jog, the thin stranger ran towards the magician.

"Ah, yes! You! It's Marvin, correct? I've never gottn to meet you in person, but I've heard of you." He greeted cheerily. There was a pause, and then the lanky elf bowed. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tobias, Muse of Sagaville. It's truly a pleasure to meet you." Once Tobias straightened, his crystal blue eyes flickered to the dragon and the girl with it. "Who might you two be?"

"MY name," Zeditha growled, "is Zeditha. And who are you?" Zeditha disliked most creatures; elves in particular had to earn her trust.

((Sorry that you have to bumb everytime.))

Smiling and with green eyes did Fair greet the stranger. "I'm Fairlana, nice to meet you Tobias." She gave a ladylike bow back. Just like teacher tought her about manners. She looked at the lanky elf and got an idea. She turned to the Magician, "Marvin do you still have the bouquet I gave you?" At the same time har eyes turned blue but there was still a hint of green. She took the bouquet and sorted the flowers in her hands. "You all have something special you can do." She looked at the three of them. "I mean, you are a dragon, a magician and a muse." The flowers made many little punctures in her hands, but she ignored it. It didn't bleed, it didn't matter. "So let me show you something special." She had sorted out the flowers and quickly made three crowns out of them. They were meager crowns but still beautifull. Her practice on little snowflowers had paid of for making a quick handywork. "What do you think?" She held them up with a bright smile. Her eyes turned green as she tried to place the crown on each of their heads. Having difficulty with the guys their height.

Zeditha waited patiently as she was crowned, then promptly used her tail to remove and tried to eat the flowers. She spat them out fairly quickly. "I hate lilies."

With a smile, Tobias crouched slightly so it was easier for Fair to place the grown on his head. He straightened back up once she had finished. "Why thank you, lady Fair. It is truly lovely." He declared. At the question, he turned to face him. The elf's smile only seemed to grow. "Ah, well, a muse is one who deals in the arts. All the arts. Music, literature, craftwork, anything and everything that requires creative talent."

Edited by shadow_claw

Zeditha glared at the pygmy. "They give me tummyache," she explained sheepishly. "And I think they're rather bitter." She spat again, partly for effect.

Fair looked at the spit out flower and shook her head to Zeditha. She turned to thr Pygmie. "In our land a muse is a storyteller who sings his stories. And we would dance the stories." Her eyes turned from green to brown, to blue and grey and stayed as a mixture. She was thinking of the many stories she had heard in her life. "They are great if you want to know more, even if you want to know less."

Zeditha poked Fair with her nose. "I say, let's go find something to eat. You guys can eat your words for all I care - and I expect you'd be quite full - but I prefer more substantial things."

Tobias's ears perked up at the Pygmie's words. He smiled, and chuckled softly. He loved other creatures. It was such a great excuse to tell stories. "Yes, it is quite fun. That is why I chose the profession." He answered. His gaze briefly flickered to Zedethia, but quickly returned to Fair and TeenyTiny. Dragons were rude creatures unless you gained their interest. Even then, they were inclined to eat you. It was something he had learned to deal with.

((Zeditha's meant to be annoying. xd.png Also, she's about fox-size.))

"I'm not a fussy eater..." Zeditha grumbled. She raised her voice a notch, so they could all hear her. "I like elf steak. It's a delicacy." She glared at the elf, to see what he would do.

Edited by Zeditha

The eyecolour turned brown and green when she heard Zeditha. She tilted her head a bit in thought and said with a questioning voice: "It is? I never had it. Teacher told me that eating elf would not be good for me. They are to much like humans. Teacher did eat them sometimes, I wonder how onw taste like." She didn't really realize what she said but for her it was normal to be curious. Even to the point of being creepy sometimes.

((Her teacher was a ruthless big dragon, so don't be suprised if she says some horrifying stuff with a smile and like it's the most normal thing in the world.))

Zeditha grinned toothily at Fair, then turned her teeth to Marvin ((I have the name right, don't I?))