dustpuppy

New Drake breeding plan help

I was very concerned about the Glaucus because their color is so unlike the other drakes, but now I'm thinking that

M Glaucus x F Nightglory

M Ochredrake x F Glaucus

are my favorites of the available choices~!

user posted image

I really like

m Howler x f Ochredrake

m Ochredrake x f Howler

m Glaucus x f Day Glory

m Day Glory x f Glaucus

the color looks so pretty!

But now I'm working on PBs for each... My 2nd gen howlers and glaucus are about to mature!

I'm very interested in this discussion! I have a pair of Howlers that I would like to breed with something else... I just can't figure out what, yet!

I bred one PB Glaucus, just to see what it would look like. I'm not sure I like it well enough to continue it. I want to try a PB Howler, too, but I am out of scroll space at the moment. wink.gif

Out of five Howler pairs, I received 2 eggs, 2 uninterested and one refusal. I tried my spare male with one of my Ochredrake females, and I do really like the look of them together. The Howler-Ochredrakes will be my first checker with the new drakes. <3

My four Glaucus pairs each produced an egg, so I haven't tried them with any other Drakes yet. :-)

I have 16 Howlers and 8 Glaucus so far, although not all of the Howlers are adults yet. I'd like 20 of each eventually, however I still don't even have that many of the original Drakes, even though I've loved them from the start. Seems I only have 13 CB Ochredrakes, 7 CB Night Glories and 8 CB Day Glories, so I need to collect more of them as well. blink.gif

All the PB eggs were autoed to the AP, just in case anyone wants some, although I will be making PB EGs from some of the subsequent breedings. ;-)

I'm at Gen3 on PB Glaucus and Howler lineages as well. I'd be more than happy to bloodswap with anyone (Sock, Kovia?).

3rd gen howler x ochre checker: http://dragcave.net/lineage/l1IiM (ooooh man does this one look goood)

Ooh, I caught a Gen2 Howler just like that out of the AP and intended to breed him a mate.