john30

Dragons similar with the 7 sins

Hi,I'll discuss now the dragons which are similar to one of the 7 sins.

Sloth:Pillow Dragons,Daydream Dragons,Royal Crismon Dragons

Pride:Golden Wyvern Dragons,Lumina Dragons,Royal Crismon Dragons

Greed:Gold Dragons

Wrath:Hellhorse Dragons,Hellfire Wyvern Dragons,Neglected Dragons

Envy:Frilled Dragons,Neglected Dragons

Lust:Bright Pink Dragons,Pink Dragons,Valentine Dragons,Sweetling Dragons,Heartseeker Dragons,Arsani Dragons

Gluttony:Pumpkin Dragons,Spotted Greenwing Dragons,Harvest Dragons

Feel free to ask any questions why I picked some dragons for some sins.

I do not have any responsibility if there is a thread similar to this.Feel free to help me learning the search tool better.

Edited by john30

Moved to Site Discussion~

Also, "wrath", not wraith. Latter is a kind of ghost, iirc.

I actually think the most 'slothy' dragons on DC so far are Royal Crimsons. The hatchlings are described as lazy.

And for pride/vain - Lumina, thinking they have the prettiest scales in the whole universe. And they're loving it.

Gluttony could also fit Spotted Greenwings - their description mentions that they "are voracious feeders and will consume nearly any living thing that they can fit in their mouths."

Gluttony also fits the harvests. I think Royal Crimsons could fit both in sloth and pride.

Does this almost mean we need to discuss the ones that seem to align with the seven virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility? smile.gif

Does this almost mean we need to discuss the ones that seem to align with the seven virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility? smile.gif

Sure,why not?

Reading the description for Gray dragons, those can fit into Wrath as well.

They are very hot-tempered and easily angered. They will attack any human that bothers them, conjuring strong winds and dangerous lightning.

Does this almost mean we need to discuss the ones that seem to align with the seven virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility?  smile.gif

Yeh but who wants a CHASTE dragon when we're so hard at work trying to get them to breed?

ETA: And White Dragons could fit almost all the virtues.

Edited by Ayelldee