DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

A sandwich with lettuce, tomato, peppers, cucumbers, feta, and hummus. <3

A nice bowl of Waffle Crisp cereal with Skim milk in a blue mug. Vintage Wild Cherry flavored Seltzer as a drink. I thought it was nice.

Salad! biggrin.gif

With lots of veggies and balsamic vinaigrette, because I was hungry and the menu opions did not look appetizing today.

Oh, and a lemon bar cookie. My school's kitchen does make amazing cookies.

Soy-free, Milk-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Flour-free, Fish-free, Food Dye-free soup. Some days I feel really, really bad for my sister, who is allergic to many things, so I eat with her. I regret that today.

I had a baked potato with weird cheese ham sauce, corn (both covered in hot sauce), and an orange.

I had some chicken tenders with ranch sauce, applesauce and pudding.

Seafood-stuffed pepper, courtesy of my school cafeteria. It was good, but not as big as I would have liked... Only half a pepper with filling rather than a whole pepper. Will probably nom something else in a bit.

Today i enjoyed some cold pizza and cheese puffs.

Ever ate octopus? Its good!

WOAH! Moonshark you are so lucky! My school never serves anything like that!

My schools a la carte; a handful of popcorn shrimp, hush puppies, and french fries. I'd have eaten the fruit they gave out but it was frozen today so I said "nope" to that.

Pita pizza and a smoothie. It was amazing. Especially since I didn't have breakfast.

Black bean wrap, because my bf and I ate out with his dad today. It was really good!

Fish and chips (that is, nice thick roasted french fries). biggrin.gif So good.

God, what did I have? I don't think I had anything now that I think about it.

Hannaford brand "Authentic Italian Gelato". Mint chocolate chip version. So goooooood. biggrin.gif