DustyBelle

Lunch - What did you have today for Lunch?

A cookie and some soup...didn't realize how low my wallet was. Thank goodness for leftovers at the college cafeteria!

I had a peanut butter jelly sandwich with milk for lunch o3o

I had a grilled sandwich (hot sauce + chicken fingers + bacon), fries, and watermelon. o3o

It was delicious.

I literally had half of an entire cake. It was around breakfast time that I ate it but it lasted the rest of the day, haha.

Two ham and ketchup sandwiches. Cut diagonally, of course.

I was home alone and made a monstrosity....

It was a wheat tortilla which has about half a container of cream cheese spread on it with feta cheese, mozzarella, and grilled tofu on it. After I cooked it I added some spinach and lettuce and tomatoes. It was reaaaalllllyyy good.

An PB&SJ (strawberry jelly) with Doritos.

yee boi

Edited by slaptcha

A vegan reuben... Not grilled, sadly, but rye bread with with all the fixings (mushrooms instead of pastrami though, of course! And vegan mayo, which is actually quite good)

My mom brought home a bacon cheeseburger for me from Wendy's... >.> I realize it's not healthy, but hey- it tastes good.

Some sesame noodles with broccoli and half of a ham, cheese. and tomato wrap and half of a lamb and lettuce and tomato wrap with Horseraddish. It was so good, especially the lamb wrap. This was school cafeteria food... my school has a catering service that cooks all of the lunches.

An english muffin sandwich of pepperjack and tofurkey sausage. Mmm!

A ham and onion sandwich and a salad with sesame dressing. And a cup of tea!

teriyaki chicken and udon noodles. it was absolutely delicious biggrin.gif and then some mint chip ice cream for dessert.

pumpernickle with cream cheese and blackberry spread and a cup of mandarin oranges yummy

wendy spicy chicken with bacon,extra tomtoes, and no mayonaise, with fries. I put sme sourcream on the sandwhich occaasionally. Oh, an htey got thos ne drink machines, so some cherr-raspberry-grape fanta