Melomancer

Dragon Park

"Oh boy!" Gilly said, chasing after the stick. He leaped foward and bit down on the stick, not realizing he had snapped it in two before going back over to Lee, wagging his tail rather happily.

"A challenge, eh?" Skull asked, turning his head to see a gray dragon. "I've been looking for a fight."

Bleu stirred. She looked out the cave enterance. Where was that other dragon...? Alpha stood up and walked out of the cave slowly. She stretched and yawned. Maybe she should go get more sleep... Or food. Her stomach growled at her. She hadn't been fed in days.

Drake stayed in the park; if there was any chance he could have another chance to attack any humans he would take it. He was bored anyway and had Nothing to do.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Echo breathed a sigh of relief as the Hellhorse finally calmed down. Though he was still hesitant at what to do when Lee began to play fetch with the newcomer. Which ever exhibit Gilly had come from shouldn't be to far off and Echo began observing the landscape for any signs.

"Awww.." He picked up the broken stick."Alright Echo, as fun as this was, we have to get going. If these two want to follow us, they're welcome to. We sure need the protection." He started walking down the path.

The grey dragon took a step back so that they were both in the same position."You have the first move." He growled.

Gilly flopped out his tongue before he began to follow Lee.

Skull smirked before raising his wings. He wasn't a natural flight fighter, but on the ground, he was pretty good in battle. He launched himself foward, going for a feint so he could lash out with his teeth.

The gray dragon fell for the feint, dodging to the side.

Lee turned around to see the dragon following him. He looked at the hellhorse expectantly."Wanna come along?"

Senka looked offended at lees comment. He roared at lee and snapped his jaws at him just to frighten him and turned to echo. "What's in it for me if i come??" Senka asked.

Lee jumped back as the Hellhorse growled at him. "Guess not..." Well, lets go. He walked down the path. A hideous shriek echoed from a tree. Lee looked upwards

The fever wyvern dropped down like a rock, landing directly on top of lee. "Help!" The wyvern tried to bite his face. Lee grabbed its snout inches from his face. The fever wasn't part of the park! What was it doing here? Perhaps it was a new arrival that he hadn't been told about? His thoughs were interrupted by the wyvern stinging him with its barbed tail, and it flew off." Ow.. What's going on.. I feel.. Weird.." He collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.

Skull smirked as the gray fell for his feint as he quickly manuvered his head to bite down hard on the gray's neck. If he could, he'd hope he could serverly injure the gray and then force him into doing what he wanted. He then thought about how useful his horn culd be if he could tear them into the gray's wings.

Gilly didn't have time to react to this wyvern dropping down and doing something to Lee. He sniffed Lee, sensing something wrong with the human before he looked up at the fleeing dragon.

The grey felt the other dragon's teeth clamp into his neck. He roared and shook him of. He clawed at the dragon's side with his sharp talons.

Skull quickly let go of the dragon's neck as he felt the other dragon's talons dug into his side. All Skull could think of to do is blre a stream of fire at the grey, in which he did.

The grey blocked the flames with a gust of wind. He swirled the air around him to create an orb of densely packed air. He shot it at the black marrow. The distraction allowed some of the flames to get through and scorch him. He winced and stepped back.

"Oh god..." Lee panted." I think that thing.. Was... Venomous..." He coughed." I feel really hot.." He erupted into a coughing fit. He could see the wyvern perched in a tree, probably waiting for the venom to take its toll. He turned to Echo with a pleading tone." Get... Help.." Before losing consciousness.

Senka sighed when Lee collapsed. He shot a stream of fire at the wyvern. Senka then watched Echo to see what the dragon would do.

Skull tumbled out of the way of the orb that was fired at him, but it managed to scrape him slightly. he growled, feeling how much it hurt him. He then tried to ram his horns into the grey.

Gilly looked up at the wyvern before the hellhorse fired a stream of fire at it. He was a bit nervous on what to do.

The Fever screeched and flew off. He would get the prey later. Not like anybody could eat it anyway.

The grey lowered his own head to repel the horns. They collided and he was sent flying. That was stupid.. His horns are much bigger than mine..Shouldn't have done that.. he thought. Roaring, he got up and clawed at the black-marrow. They were about the same size, so he estimated their strength was about the same. He flew up and dive-bombed the Black-Marrow.

Edited by Melomancer

Skull got scratched by the grey's claws before dodging the dive bomb attack. The marrow then charged the grey again.

The Grey was slammed into the ground by the charge. Struggling, he got up and started charging a beam of lightning. If the marrow didn't stop him on time, a bolt would descend from the sky and smite him.

Turbo the Racer, or Turbo, as he was more often called, was soaring high above the park, smiling fiendishly down at the land below him. He had hated being cooped up in the wintry enclosure that the keepers locked him in, as it was meant for humans to be able to traverse. Humans were such small, slow, pitiful little creatures. Sure, it was roomy enough, but he didn't just want that. He wanted to be able to glide, to soar, to race great distances without having to worry about boundaries! Now, he had finally gotten his wish. But he wanted more. Now that he was free, he wanted to prevent anyone from ever capturing him again.

He was going to kill every human on the island. And nobody, whether they were a human, a dragon, or anything in between, was going to stand in his way.

I wanna play :3

Name: Skull

Human or dragon?: dragon

Ethnicity or Species: marrow dragon

Appearance: the one with the horns

Personality: RP'd

(thread might be dead but, just going to put this here for next time.)

Heeey, just FYI, I would like to be asked first before my work is used.

It was a commissioned work after all. Thanks. :3