Melomancer

Dragon Park

Senka turned to the human and looked him over carefully and gave him a good sniff. "I won't harm him." He said after a pause.

The dragon seemed to be peaceful. For now. Lee stared at it, until he realists that this was the dragon from earlier. The one who had tried to break into the dome. At least it was passive now. He looked at the path. A signpost stood out from one end. "This way to.. Kingdom of darkness?" He remembered that there were supplies near that area." Echo, we should head over there."

Senka growled, recognizing the human. "That one gave me slop." Senka snarled, barring his teeth slightly.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Alpha looked around her containment place. It was cold and ice-type dragons were around. She must be in the WinterLand park. She shook herself and walked around, wondering if she was the only dragon in this park.

Jean roared for food. "FOOD. FOOD." He banged the cages of the olive dragons. Eating some of them and leaving others injured. He went over to the winterland park. He broke the Ice dragon's cage. Then melted the rest of the cages allowing the dragons to roam free.

Alpha blinked. She slowly walked out of the cage and looked around. Was it safe to come out? She glanced at Jean. Who was that? Why did they melt the cage? She spread open her wings and took off.

He flew up and dragged down Alpha. He tried to eat her but failed grabbing a small piece of meat from her leg. He munched on it and ate it. Then he went to sleep. All sporadically.

Gilly sniffed around. He managed to escape from his cage a few hours ago and was now by a river. He blinked down at something swimming. He grunted, wondering what his new discovery was. He quickly dipped his snout into the river and bit down on something. He quickly rose into the air, proud to have caught something. "I've vaught someting!" Gilly said with his mouth still closed. He looked down to see two dragons he never seen before. Gilly decided to land and put the thing he caught down. "I caught...a stick," he said, feeling rather stupid. He then realized there was a human by one of the dragons. "Oh! Who's that?"

Skull watched as he tracked down this dragon who caught a stick conversing with two other dragons and a human. The stupid pink one could wait, humans were his main target.

Echo nodded at Lee's confirmation as to which way they should go. Though as he heard the low growl come from the Hellhorse and his words of anger his body became ridged. Echo gave Lee a confused look as if to say "Did no dragon on this island eat decent food."

"Wo wo wo hold on there it's not his fault" he tried. "Lee isn't in charge of what they feed us the owner of this park is so it's not his fault."

However the point he was trying to make was interrupted by another dragon who had dropped his newly caught stick near them.

"Uh...Well this is my friend Lee" Echo replied confusion in his voice but tension in his body.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

Senkas flames flared orange. Senka paused but finally agreed not to kill lee.

Drake walked around randomly; he had no idea where to go.

( biting a chunk of Bleu's leg without giving Lou a chance to react is power-playing.)

Another dragon arrived. At least this one was friendly, apparently. It dropped a stick near them. I wonder where this one escaped from.. he stared at it and gasped. It was a sunset dragon. Which meant it came from the 'kingdom of darkness' exhibit. If this one escaped, the other ones there were bound to have escaped too. "Echo.." Lee said, his voice shaking." Kingdom of darkness is the only place where we can get to safety. But the dragons there are really dangerous. And they broke out. There's a good chance we'll get hurt bad, or die.."

The gray dragon roared again. More dragons were escaping. He found a black dragon chewing on the corpse of a human." Fight.. Me.." He growled. The black turned and got ready to duel.

The black corpse tumbled to the ground. The gray roared in triumph. Another great victory. He needed a better opponent. He flew towards where he remembered a massive hatchling lived. The guardian of nature. If he could defeat one of the most powerful dragons in the park, he would definitely be able to rule over the others. He flew up and scanned the sky for the GoN.

Edited by Melomancer

Drake headed back to the park; if there was anymore humans left he was going to attack them. He really had no clue what else to do.

Gilly blinked. "Lee, huh?" he asked, wagging his tail. "Ooo! Maybe he can throw the stick!" He rubbed his head on the ground before flopping over on his back and started to roll around in the dirt. "Kingdom of darkness? I thought I was put in the pink palace as the others called it. Oh well. Hey, can one of you two help me learn how to catch these floppy things that swim in the water?"

Skull snorted, not at all amused. He backtracked and decided to fight another dragon. He needed an amusing challenge.

Alpha flew off frightened. Blood gushed down her leg where some sick dragon had eaten her. She made her calls that a Royal Blue would make and ended up landing in front of Drake. Alpha screeched and tried to fly, but she was too tired to.

Drake looked at the dragon in front of him. He picked her up carefully with his mouth and carried her to his cave. "Why are so many things getting in my way??" He wondered.

Alpha tried to fight. The adult female had several reasons to fear other creatures. She was too tired and soon just have up.

"Stop squirming you just seem tastier." Drake mumbled. He then went inside his cave and spat alpha out. He then made sure he was covering the exit and looked at alphas wound.

Alpha Bleu stood up. She lifted her back leg so that she didn't out any weight on it. She looked at the other dragon trying to decide if he wanted to help her or eat her or even... Bleu shuddered. She stood in a rigid defensive stance.

Drake dug in the ground until he pulled up a rainbow colored fruit. "Eat it. It will heal you." He said.

"Why are you being....kind?" Bleu asked the dragon. She took the fruit and began to eat it. She still watched the other dragon closely.

Drake shrugged and looked at alphas leg; the wound had dissapeared. He yawned and pushed a boulder over the entrance/exit so no one would come in. He then lied down and went to sleep.

Edited by Dragontamer259

Bleu blinked. She was squished in this cave with an unknown kind dragon. She sighed and laid down next to and promptly fell asleep.

"Want the stick? Fetch!" Lee tossed the stick forward.

The gray kept looking. He wanted to find a worthy opponent. He was getting frustrated. Spotting a black marrow, he landed in front of it." I.. Challenge you.."

Drake woke up and yawned. He then pushed the boulder aside and walked out, leaving alpha inside. He then went back to the park and lied down; he had nothing better to do.