Melomancer

Dragon Park

Dragon park

It's been a long time, but you've finally saved up enough money to buy tickets to the revolutionary Dragon Park! You enter the big, air-conditioned visitors center and listen to the guide.

"Welcome to Dragon park! Here, we have dozens of different dragons on display! Come now, for a fun trip for the whole-"

BEEPBEEPBEEP

"Uh oh, The alarm Just sounded. Guests, please head to the-"

The lights go out with a roar of thunder. Everyone is panicking, screaming. You look around at the chaos.. And see a pair of glowing eyes......

Welcome to Dragon park!

So basically, this is an RP based on Jurassic Park, but with Dragcave Dragons. Character sheets look like this:

Name:
Human or dragon?:
Ethnicity or Species:
Appearance:
Personality:(Leave blank if you prefer to RP it out.
Other:

Pm forms to me.

Accepted forms:

(Side note: If you want to introduce Npcs, you don't need a form. Of course, if you come to like your NPC and want to develop them further, use the forms. NPCs can be controlled by anyone, as long as you don't go completely overboard with someone elses NPC.)

Name: Lee

Human or dragon?: human

Ethnicity or Species: Asian

Appearance: He has short black hair and wears glasses. He is of average build and is quite tall.

Personality: would prefer to RP it out.

Other: Lee works at the park as a tour guide. Although he's worked there for three months, he still can't remember all the locations and landmarks. He is knowledgeable about the feeding and breeding habits of the dragons.

READ THE Rules:

1:No god modding

2:No power playing.

3:No killing other characters without permission

4: Dragons can't talk to humans

5: Pm forms to me

The story so Far....

Map of DragPark

Note from staff:

This map is currently not up-to-date. Dragons may have been moved or transferred. All the attractions listed on the map are the main attractions. Side attractions may vary.

Visitor's Centre

The visitors centre is a huge Air-conditioned Dome. It had air ducts too narrow for Dragons to crawl through.(Yeah. They actually expect that stuff can crawl through unlike every monster movie ever.) The air ducts have grates on the end that are welded to the metal. There are filters in it that stop poisonous gases from getting in. A thermostat makes sure that the temperature stays constant.. It has a gift shop, museum, cafeteria and Control room where they can monitor the Dragons.

Please note: Dragons cannot speak to humans, but can talk among themselves.

Edited by Melomancer

I wanna play :3

Name: Skull

Human or dragon?: dragon

Ethnicity or Species: marrow dragon

Appearance: the one with the horns

Personality: RP'd

Name: Drake//Senka

Human or dragon?: dragon//dragon

Ethnicity or Species: magma//hellhorse

Appearance: http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009...agma_Mature.gif // http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013...lhorse_male.png

Personality:(Leave blank if you prefer to RP it out.)

Other: Drake is a very big hatchling and is a big as a two story house.

When Senka is emotionally unstable he can lose control of his flames

Alright guys, both approved. But next time, PM forms to me please.

Edit: I added an "other" section to the forms. If you need to add something, write it there. Sorry! unsure.gif

Edited by Melomancer

Bumps are only allowed once every 24 hours. It's been 13 minutes since the last post. That was really unnescasary.xd.png I'll post later. Not convenient now.

Another elbow struck Lee in the face as the guests struggled to escape. The dragon was jumping onto people and biting them. Probably a Pygmy. "Everyone calm down! This dragon is safe! It's just pla-" another Elbow hit him in the teeth. Cursing, he shined a flash light onto the wall and the tiny dragon hopped into the beam. A misfit Pygmy.. No wonder it kept annoying everyone. he scooped up the little dragon and patted its head gently. The tiny reptile licked his hand happily and dozed off. Lee made his way to the emergency lighting switch and flipped it. The lights came on and the guests calmed down. "Everything is under control now. Your tickets will be refunded. Please leave the visitors centre and head for the docks. An evacuation is in order. He pushed a button and the metal doors rises up, exposing the docks outside. The crowd gasped. It was storming heavily. The ships were tied down firmly to the docks. Trees were blown about." Damn!" Lee shouted. Some censorkip.gif** turned off the dampeners in the grey dragon cages.. he closed the doors." Change of plan. Everyone stay here."

( need more human characters..)

Drake woke up to people screaming. He rammed against his cage wanting to get out. The giant cage had been specially designed for him; to keep him inside. He was only a hatchling but had been born in captivity, wanting to kill humans since they took him from his home. Drake roared loudly wanting to get out. He knew that once he was an adult he would break out; the annoying humans would be as big as one of his teeth.

Senka woke up to people screaming; instead of moving he lied there not feeling concerned at all. "Let the twerps get eaten." He thought. His flames where a dull yellow showing he was bored. Finally it was time to be fed; it was a humans first time giving him food. Normaly they gave it by machine but they where trying something new. The human came in nervously withal. Large plate of food. Senka stayed still and the suddenly shot out his jaws eating the humans and the food whole. "That should teach them." He thought with a satisfied smirk.

( that was a great post with the Dragons!)

Lee crosses his arms and frowned" for the last time, you can't leave. It's my responsibility to keep you safe." The woman walked away angrily. God, these people.. You'd think they WANT to be eaten.. he made sure everything was locked, and went to the staff lounge on the top floor. Lee walked in to two people arguing "Lawsuit for sure. I told you we should have gotten in feeders." The second guy pinched the bridge of his nose." Children will want to watch them eat." Lee angrily interrupted:" Someone DIED. And all you care about is money?" The second guy glared at him." Know who you're talking to. I OWN you. I could fire you anytime." He stormed off. Lee looked at the cameras on the wall. Most of the screens were shorted out. The closest ones, the Magma and Hellhorse cage were still active. Lee dropped the misfit pigmy, who woke up and leaped into a couch. The magma was apparently PMSing and trying to smash the cage. The Hellhorse had eaten someone. " Rest in peace buddy.." Lee muttered. He knew how dangerous this job was, but he needed the money. Besides, who would turn down the chance to see actual dragons?

Thanks!!))

Drake roared again head butting the cage. He then realized that his birthday was tomorrow and he would finally be a adult. He thumped his tail happily and lied down knowing he would transform in the night. As he lied down he though about all the things he would do the the humans who locked him in this place. He finally fell asleep thinking about being an adult.

Senka licked the blood off of him with his flames still flaring yellow. He roared as the second guy passed; if he ever got the chance he would devourer him gladly. His flames started to swirl around him as he started to lose control. He calmed himself and lied back down: he was still bored.

(Does my Sig look broken to you?)

Lee checked the calender. "Magma and Skywings hatchlings maturing today." He remarked. One of the staff members volunteered to go transfer the skywing to the Aviary. A supervisor pushed a button, and the Magma's massive cage whirred, sank into the ground, and opened. The magma was deposited into the habitat below it's cage. A massive, ashy underground cavern with little volcanoes that erupted every so often. A large nest of basalt was set up in the corner for the Dragon to roost. The Magma had remained soundly asleep throughout the process.Smiling, Lee said:"That dragon is hopefully going to be happy when he wakes up to his new habitat."

What?? Sorry I don't know what that means....))

Drake opened his eyes to find himself three times the size he was when he woke up. He roared angrily wanting to be set free. He slammed at the walls of the cavern making it shake. He then went to the lava and absorbed it. He then grew ten more feet and roared again, slashing giant claws over the cavern wall. The wall started to collapse and Drake saw some light. He then started to slash some more getting excited about escaping.

Senka heard the magma dragon getting transferred. He roared loudly wanting some more food; at least they might send a human again. He liked the dessert.

(Nevermind. My signature was all bugged out, but by the time I finished typing ,it was fixed.)

Back in the control room, everyone was panicking."It got out! What do we do?" Lee screamed. A keeper answered by pushing a button that released calming gases into the enclosure.

"Hopefully, that puts the Magma in a good enough mood for us to fix the wall.." the same keeper replied.

Lee noticed the Hellhorse roaring on the screen."Eat up buddy." He said, and pressed another button. The feeders activated and meat plopped into the Hellhorse's enclosure.

(I'm confused about feeding Hellhorses. They're horses. But they're also dragons. Do they eat meat, or greens? Or both? DT, you decide for Senka.)

I'm saying meat.))

Senka looked at the food and ripped the machine that fed him apart. He refused to be fed that way and wouldn't go for it. He then roared again waiting for a human to bring him food.

The gass didn't affect Drake he just kept slashing. He finally broke out. He looked at the humans around him and roared; the humans where scared out of their mind. Who wouldn't be?? They where only as big as one of drakes teeth. Drake started eating the humans, killing some with his fire and others by eating. He found the manager and bit him in half. He snarled at squashed a dragon ride; it was the dragons turn to be in charge. He then whipped his tail around breaking the other cages.

(Alright.smile.gif)

"Its out!" Lee shouted. Everyone crowded around to watch the Magma rampage. The other manager(The one that was still intact) Checked off boxes on a clipboard."Lawsuit, Lawsuit,Lawsuit, alright. I think that Dragon has overstayed it's welcome." He whispered to a security guard and he ran out.

The helicopter swirled high up above the park. "Target sighted, Sir." A canister of liquid nitrogen dropped, and opened upon hitting the magma's back. The nitrogen wouldn't kill or freeze it, but it would harden the magma so it couldn't move.

The helicopter hovered out of reach and waited to see results.

Kha moped around the cage. He was about to dig into the haunch they had thrown him, when a massive tail slammed into the side of his cage. Yelping, he hid behind the meat. He looked around once he thought it was safe. And saw a large Magma wrecking everything. Woah... he thought.

Edit:I'm done.

(I missed gender in the form. tongue.gif)

Edited by Melomancer

Drake roared once more, now frozen in a position.

Senka went out of his cave heading right over to lee he snarled and slammed his tail on the steel. Senka then used his fire to unfreeze the magma dragon.

Edited by Dragontamer259

(But lee was inside the Visitor's centre, safely in the control room. The visitor centre has a huge steel door that stops dragons from getting inside. I should have mentioned that In the OP though.

Edit:Alright, it's fine now.

Edit:Edit:Sorry I have to point this out, but as I stated in the OP,Dragons cannot speak to humans, but can talk among themselves.)

Lee screamed as the Hell-horse tried to get in. Luckily, the gates held. He grabbed a tranquiliser gun and handed it to the guard."Sedate it!" The guard opened a window and aimed a shot for Senka. He fired the Tranquiliser dart at him and quickly popped his head back into the window.

Edited by Melomancer

Senkas flames burned the dart before it hit him. He snarled and lashed his tail at the steel again. He then slashed at the window sticking his claw inside.

Drake unfroze and roared he head butted the steel door making it fly off of its hinges. Drake snarled; he was to big to fit. He then jumped on the roof making it cave in. He landed inside and started eating humans. He saw lee and started walking towards him, stepping on other humans as he walked.

Ok I'm sorry; I'll edit it.))

Lee ran for the door. The two dragons were now attacking the Visitor's centre. His only hope was to head to the Herbivore pens and hope that they would deter the carnivores. He ran through an underground maintenance tunnel, abandoning the others.

Kha flapped around happily."Yay! I can fly!" He flapped onto the room of the large steel dome he had always wanted to see. He noticed it was broken with dragons crawling around it. He spotted a big, horse like dragon putting his claws through a window."Hi! I'm Kha! Whatcha doin?" He asked curiously.

Senka turned around to see a smaller dragon talking to him. "I'm Senka and I am simply teaching these humans a lesson." He said.

Drake finished the last of the humans in the visitors centre and saw one man fleeing. He then followed him. He roared at lee and continued to follow him.

Lee Turned to see A dragon following him through the tunnel. Holy crap, this guy is big.. He turned a sharp corner and hid in a storage closet. He waited fro the Dragon to charge past before running to a door and opening it. He ducked inside.

Kha smiled happily"Is it fun? Can I help? Pleeassse???"He pleaded.

"I don't think you would like it." Senka said.

Drake noticed the humans smell was gone. He turned around and smelliest him at a door. He couldn't fit so he just broke the wall down. He roared loudly again as the pieces of the wall crunched under his claws.