Melomancer

Melomancer's pokemon sprites!

OHHH... Sorry! I'll get to it when I reach home! Crap.. I didn't make a copy after very step like I usually do. So now I have to start from scratch.. Enjoy this in the meantime.

user posted image

Edited by Melomancer

Thank you! (ermahgerd it does look like that.)

But could you make it so the shell is grey, and the body is blue? I think my awkward wording is partially responsible for the confusion ^-^'

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I just completely forgot about this thread. I'll try to get this done as soon as I can. Sorry!

That's actually pretty cute, LOL. I'd totally collect Blastoise on GPX if they looked like that!

Thank you!

I'll use it for... something. Not sure yet, but I like what I see. I'm too tired to make good judgment ^-^

Here a hard one.

Username: Draco8967

Color scheme of sprite: Creeper Color (Minecraft)

Describe it's looks: Is a Magikarp with dark partials like the enderman (Minecraft) But have a creeper face. Please Add the SSSSSSSSS above.

As for the last one, that is very nice dude

user posted image

I think I might end up using it for my sign.

That's a hard one. Not sure where I can get the particles and face from, but I'll work on it.

Here you go! It's not complete yet, still working on the particles. Do you like how it looks so far?

Edit: Does anybody know how to make the background transparent?

post-25-1398935027.png

Edited by Melomancer

I won't be able to add the particles until tomorrow as I can't use my computer. It was pretty fun making your sprite. I used a wheezing for the face, and had to stick a voltorb on the from of magikarp's head coz I didn't have enough space on the magikarp.

I ususally use an online transparency program to do it. MS Paint, which I use, can't make things transparent. GIMP, Photoshop, and other programs can do it though.

(bumping this up now since I feel like making more sprites!)

Made this to commemorate the Reopening of the thread!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Melomancer

That Whiscash. Sheer genius.

Username: KoalaNoob

Color scheme of sprite: Red, Orange, Yellow

Describe it's looks: A feline fire, with intimidating appearance but innocent expression.