Melomancer

Melomancer's pokemon sprites!

All sprites ripped by: The spriters resource

Examples of work: user posted image

user posted image

Requests

Anyway, I'm accepting requests from anyone, just fill up the form and post it here.

Username:
Color scheme of sprite:
Describe it's looks:(Not too complicated, please.)

When I was 7, I got into Pokemon spriting. Of course, they weren't very good considering my age. Two years later, I gave up on it. But now, I've rekindled the spark of inspiration and am ready to start spriting again!

Waiting list:

1:

2:

3:

Completed work:

1:KoalaNoob

user posted image

2:

3:

4:

Edited by Melomancer

Username: KoalaNoob

Color scheme of sprite: Silver and gold

Describe it's looks: A fox/cat creature with two tails that end in sharp blades. Silver body and tail, but golden designs.

Username: KoalaNoob

Color scheme of sprite: Silver and gold

Describe it's looks: A fox/cat creature with two tails that end in sharp blades. Silver body and tail, but golden designs.

Alright Koala, I'm done! I'm sorry If it doesn't meet your expectations, this is only my second sprite in several years.

user posted image

Does anybody know how to make the background transparent on pngs?

Edited by Melomancer

Username: Lothuialel

Color scheme of sprite: white with red eyes

Describe it's looks:(Not too complicated, please.) wolf head and tail, dragon body and wings. Kinda give it a mew look to it.

They look great!

Thanks! By the way, what do you mean by " mew look"? And would you like it to be a bipedal , or quadruped?

Edited by Melomancer

Alright Koala, I'm done! I'm sorry If it doesn't meet your expectations, this is only my second sprite in several years.

user posted image

Does anybody know how to make the background transparent on pngs?

Thanks! It's great! Can you soften the outline and add some highlight to the head, though?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Username: Lothuialel

Color scheme of sprite: white with red eyes

Describe it's looks:(Not too complicated, please.) wolf head and tail, dragon body and wings. Kinda give it a mew look to it.

They look great!

I'm starting on yours now!

Edit: it may take a while...

Edited by Melomancer

user posted image Here you go! This is it so far.I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, but its not finished yet, so I can edit it if you want to change the color palette, or add a few things or anything. Also, I know the shading on the foot isn't very well done, i'll try to shade it better. Edited by Melomancer

Username: Draco8967

Color scheme of sprite: Black and red

Describe it's looks: A mouse Pokemon (Pickachu) But with blue orbs floating around.

user posted image Here you go! This is it so far.I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, but its not finished yet, so I can edit it if you want to change the color palette, or add a few things or anything. Also, I know the shading on the foot isn't very well done, i'll try to shade it better.

I looked at that and was all "Palkia, Charizard and Mightyena had a baby!" xd.png But still, it looks awesome.

Draco, Done with yours! Tell me If you want me to change the ears. I wanted to try something new.

user posted image

And Lou, I re-did the shading on the leg. I think it looks a little better, but its still not done. Anything else you want to add stil?

user posted image

Edited by Melomancer

Have it gold in color and instead of the Palkia type of body, can you have it somewhat close to mew's? It looks great so far! Keep it up:) I like the charivari wings and the mightyena head:)

Edited by Lothuialel

Alright! But I'm pretty sure it would be disproportionate for the head if it was a mew body. I'll try to work it out when I get acces to a computer.

If you look at Mew, her head is already bigger than her body. I don't think it would matter. You wil make it look fantastic;)

Random idea time!

Username: Psycho Cat

Color scheme of sprite: Blue body, grey/Lapras colored shel

Describe it's looks: Blastoise, but with Lapras's head and neck, shell color, and front fins replacing arms. Keep the feet the same, and remove the tail if the Blastoise sprite has one. (I hope this isn't too hard)

@Psychocat

No, its not too complicated. I'll get right to it! Its gonna be fun!

@Lou

I made a draft of it so far.

user posted image

I know the edges are shaded very choppily.(Pooch and Mighteyana are really hard to shade..) But just tell me if you like the general look.

It's adorable!

I love it!

Nit picks: cleaner shades and outlines maybe? If possible and not as difficult for you? It's really nice!

Thanks for the flowers:)

Random idea time!

Username: Psycho Cat

Color scheme of sprite: Blue body, grey/Lapras colored shel

Describe it's looks: Blastoise, but with Lapras's head and neck, shell color, and front fins replacing arms. Keep the feet the same, and remove the tail if the Blastoise sprite has one. (I hope this isn't too hard)

Oh my god, It looks so old-school. Like it was from Red and Blue.

user posted image

Thank you! (ermahgerd it does look like that.)

But could you make it so the shell is grey, and the body is blue? I think my awkward wording is partially responsible for the confusion ^-^'