Melomancer

Melomancer's pokemon sprites!

Username: 20mia08

Color scheme of sprite: light gray and pale blue

Describe it's looks: fox-like thing with bird wings and feathers on head. (Like an eevee, a flying eevee....I'd so call it Aveon. cool.gif )

That Whiscash. Sheer genius.

Username: KoalaNoob

Color scheme of sprite: Red, Orange, Yellow

Describe it's looks: A feline fire, with intimidating appearance but innocent expression.

Will get to it soon! Would you mind if I did 20mia08's request first since yours is a little more complicated and I need time to imagine how it would look?

Username: 20mia08

Color scheme of sprite: light gray and pale blue

Describe it's looks: fox-like thing with bird wings and feathers on head. (Like an eevee, a flying eevee....I'd so call it Aveon. cool.gif )

I'm working on it, what would you like it's feet to look like?

Edited by Melomancer

Nice sprite! Maybe you could've used Articuno's wings, since they're so similar and would work well.i don't mean this insultingly, but the wings you have now are slightly messy and don't have much shading.

Yeah, maybe I should have. So far, from what I've learnt, Poocheyana and Mighteyana are extremely difficult to shade due to the outline having mostly a single color. Pidgeot wings sorta have the same problem. After Koala's request, I was thinkin of redoing the wings. I'll probably use articuno wings when I do, thanks for the tip!

The Glaceon thing is amazing!

The Eevee is really nice too, an I rally like the subtle foot-wings! Could you make the hole thing fiery, though?

Eh, it's fine. No biggie. Still a really nice and cute poke sprite.

Edited by KoalaNoob

More requests since I love your sprites so much!

Username: KoalaNoob

Color Scheme: Rainbow!

Looks: A Machamp with all of the moustache and beard-like things found on other pokemon. ALL OF THEM. Add your own, even. For a reference to moustache mons, search up "Smogon Moustache Pokemon".