sparkle10184

Flappy Bird

Psyayay! I've seen so many Flappy Bird clones that it isn't even joke-worthy any more!

I've even spoken to someone who claims Copter was a rip off of Flappy Bird. dry.gif

I got so many headaches...

Edited by Psyduсk

Tip: The game is actually quite rhythm based, you have to time the taps to land on top of and in between pipes.

Yeah! Pretty much. My easiest-to-explain rhythm is"bottom half no tap.Bottom quarter yes tap. Top half NONONONONONO tap."

Tried it on my friend's phone, got a grand amazing total record score of two, threw the phone against the wall and gave up. (okay not really)

But I don't really like the game that much. tongue.gif It's not terrible, it's just there are other things I'd rather be doing.

This one kid in my Journalism class got a high score of 72 or something, though.

Flappy Bird is like....a terrible version of Profit Bird from Jetpack Joyride, imo.

...which is a great game, by the way! It may get difficult the more you go, but it's hilarious and is actually fun and not stressing and has loads of things to do, unlike Flappy Bird.

At least Profit Bird I'm actually good at using and isn't as ridiculous. And it poops out dollar bills when you fly and cheers when you collect coins. :P

This is such a hard game! My high score is 11.... I have No clue how i'm going to beat it.

This is such a hard game! My high score is 11.... I have No clue how i'm going to beat it.

you can't beat it... it's endless.

I know someone who got 102. O.O

I love that the top free apps are filled with rip-offs. I think flying Cyrus is pretty funny, tbh xd.png

My highscore is 70 =D which took forever to get lol

A friend of mine had a score of 200 before he undownloaded it from his phone don't know why but he did >.> he re downloaded it but can't get 200 again xd.png

my high schore's 50. pretty sad how it got taken down from the store because the creator 'couldn't take it anymore'. like i bet they got hate and that's not cool. u ~ u

More likely it got taken down because Nintendo weren't happy about how much it was like Mario, but eh.

High score of 42, and I've moved on to bigger and better things now.

Edited by TheGrox

/risesfromthegrave

Lol Flappy Bird. The kids from my school love that game. I still have it on my phone. High score is 35. B) I heard from my brother that "MalwareBytes" said that Flappy Bird carried a trojan virus, but I'm pretty sure that is a rumor created by a troll so that no one would have the game again because it was taken down.

I find it a pretty great reason why he took it down. 50K+$ off of ad revenue from a small, free indie game is too much. Plus people were getting their jimmies rustled in all directions over the game. :/

i have played one the games like flappy birds, spalshy fish, pisses me off, and i have played flappy bird.

My iPad broke before I could get this game sad.gif

I wanted to

I bought a new iPod 5 so I could get it

But it was taken off the store already

I don't even understand the game flappy bird, nor have I played it. Why is it such a big hype?

It's challenging. It's actually a lot easier if you relax, but, eh.

And it's a little rude to insult Flappy Bird, the creator committed suicide...

And it's a little rude to insult Flappy Bird, the creator committed suicide...

Wasn't that just a hoax? I'm pretty sure he's still alive.

I never directly insulted flappy bird, I was just asking why it was so popular.

And I doubt the creator committed suicide over it. There's a lot of similar rumors like that about a lot of things.