Drakonspite

Heraldic Tales OOC

Actually Derrick is a Warrior, right? Scorpion is calling all the Warriors to her. You can go to her and wait for Soul to come to you so you have something to do while you wait.

Is it okay if Sepisc leaves to join Fable as well? I know he's a trainer, but I think it could create some interesting plot as well as interesting reactions.

Oh sorry for the late reply. I don't want to set too much boundaries but a trainer joining the other side may be a bit too much. Trainers were chosen because of their dedication to Heraldic and their skills. Just simply joining the other side doesn't seem like what a dedicated person would do. However, it could happen so I need some opinions from the others *hint hint*. Or you could claim the Medic Tutor and have him do *insert Sepisc's actions here*

Well, he's not just 'simply going.' What I've pieced together is that-

A: He used to have some unmentioned connection to Vorgi and

B: After seeing her go to the dark side no longer wants to be around her.

He knows if he stays he'll become attached to Vorgi again and will unwittingly turn a blind eye to her out of a lingering affection. He has to separate from her before his love returns, which he has already sensed coming on after Keszpik's remark on her untrustworthiness. Is this close to home, Koala?

Hello to all Heraldic Tale's role players! I have some questions regarding the realm, although I will be looking at joining the sister RP, not this one. I figured I'd stop spamming Drakonspite's inbox and direct the questions here instead, hope that's okay?

Now for the questions:

Is technology at a level that construction, smithing or in essence, production skills are being performed? Better yet, are dragons in this realm capable of blacksmithing?

In relation to that question, is armour permitted? Are there role restrictions in regards to such things? If armour is permitted, would that go under the appearance section of the form, or the other section of the form?

For the record, I'm not talking full body armour (as it'd be a litle bit unrealistic for a hatchling to carry such a burden), but rather gauntlets and tail tip casing to be used in an offensive manner. In other words, 'weapons'.

Abilities... what's that field for, exactly? Are traits expected of said breed of dragon classed as abilities, or are the traits abnormal to that species classed as abilities?

By the way, can our character start as a S2 hatchling, or does it have to be an S1 hatchling? At the moment, my sheet is that for an S2, that's received training through his family, in essence he was groomed to be a soldier for the Fable army; not that he knew about that part until they showed up to collect him.

Everyone will be moved to Heraldic Headquarters soon. Make sure everyone is at their respective continent's base. New users may still keep joining. BTW I should have pointed this out in the map section, the four continents are not connected. I'm imagining Menap to be the North Pole, Paradice to be like South Europe, Lorasia to be Australia and Utope to be East Asia + USA... But that's just directions. It's not concrete but the four continents being separated from each other is. Paradice is however VERY close to Utope.

I think in future I'll read OOC topics to make sure I get my ideas on the layout right. Bah, sorry that some of the continents aren't in the right spot, Drakonspite.

Edited by VampiricOmen

If you're looking to join the sister RP, you should ask there. Like the the Districts and the Capitol in the Hunger Games, there are quite a few differences. However, one thing I'm sure is that you probably need to use an S1. People have been called out for prematurely advancing a hatchling, so I don't think you should start as one, either.

Technology is at a moderate level. If any of you have watched Fairy Tail, it is slightly like the level of technology in that universe, only a bit less advanced. Technology is infused with magic and skills of dragons.

Dragons are capable of black smithing etc.

Armour is permitted, not too heavily though. It can go in either sections, whichever one the user prefers.

The abilities section can be used to list any skill that may or may not be helpful to the specific hatchling's allegiance. It can be both normal and abnormal traits, but people tend not to list the normal traits.

And it's fine! biggrin.gif I'm happy with the map

I didn't want to derail the sister RP thread as it's in the unapproved stage. Regardless, thank you very much for answering the questions! I've made the change to reflect the S1 hatchlings only rule, I misunderstood the clause regarding maturation; I had thought it meant maturing into adults and not into S2s.

I've seen a little bit of Fairy Tail, though not enough to recall the level of technology they have (good Anime that, I should get back into watching it!). I compared it to the rough time era the Dark, or Middle Ages existed - as the opening post mentioned the 1500s.

Alright, it's very little armour, just enough to protect the tops of his feet from slashing attacks.

That makes sense, with the abilities. Thanks for the explanation.

Phew, glad to hear it!

Should we maybe add a sentence limit rule? Recently, I've noticed a few super-short post (less than three lines) and they just look out of place and ugly, which bothers me a lot. :/

Why don't you just go back and read the posts? There aren't many and it's what you're expected to do in an RP anyways.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Hi guys! I just got accepted, I'll be playing Daeris, a Brute hatchling Warrior-in-training. You guys can call me Corvid or Corvidae, whichever one you'd prefer. biggrin.gif

Welcome! make sure you know what's going on before starting, though.

I think I got my bearings, Warrior training is starting and I think Mage training started as well. I sent Daeris off to meet the others in Warrior training.

Could you post your sheet here until it's added? It was never put in the OP and I'm confused.

Sure! Ignore the Other section. xd.png

Forum Name: Corvidae (call me Corvid if need be)

Dragon Name: Daeris

Breed: Brute

Image: user posted image

Appearance: A very large hatchling with a lot of muscle; jagged horns sprouting from her skull. Deep, burgundy eyes and a crooked smile with jagged teeth.

Personality: Daeris is a very stubborn female, often questioning authority. However, she is very loyal to those who she trusts, and she is quite brave. Her bravery sometimes gets her in trouble, as well as her temper. She has the fiery disposition of her breed, and she tries to control it to the best of her ability.

Weapons: Claws, fangs, horns, and her brute strength. Often charges into battle, head held low to ram into enemies.

Abilities: Can create a deafening roar; hardly uses her ability but when she does, she can easily deafen everyone around her for a few minutes.

Class: Warrior

Love Interest: Glen, even though she knows they can't technically be together.

Other: Spaghetti!

Sorry for the absence. I was busy with stuff and it took up a lot of my time. I'll try to start posting again but the busy schedule hasn't stopped yet. Oh and sorry for not adding the character sheet. It was 11 and I kinda fainted asleep. Damn you timezones!

So, I updated the Character Colors post.

I should also point out that Daeris's image is screwed up.

Corvidae, you can fix the images by putting the image tags around the image url ([/img])

Reviving in process. If everyone could please post if they are here or if they are unable/do not wish to stay in the RP anymore that would make things much more easier. I will PM people who don't respond in a weeks time and we will be making a timeskip. As you may have figured out, an event will take place and that may make us all a bit more active. It also makes things slightly more interesting after the first arc (Menap Lake). So please respond, thanks c:

Excuse my ignorance, but should we PM you requests for council members and trainers? Because, I'd like request one if each if that's okay with you. ^^