Soundwave95

Transformers

hi guys,

I wonder any you current watching Transformers G1 and Prime series on HUB channel? rolleyes.gif I love transformers for long time fan since G1 and new movie Transformers Dark of the Moon in july 2011 as well. On HUB is Prime series now. Any you watching? unsure.gif What you think of Transformers are?

thanks enjoy smile.gif

I loved Animated but Prime is.... well, I understand those people who watch Ponies instead. Animated was just too good to be replaced by something made by Orci - Kurzmann duo.

G1? It was the original series so you totally have to love that biggrin.gif At least the first two seasons. The third (and so-called fourth) seasons were not nearly that good. And shame on me, I'm not into the 1986 movie. Optimus Prime picked up one very bad habit then.

*Brofist*

Transformers fan for... Oh, who knows how long, lol. I'm more of a fan for the Transformers Animated series (which was, sadly, cancelled) but the G1 series is great too.

And of course, gotta love Dark of the Moon. Can't wait for that X3

I loved the Transformers Animated series. I think they should have just went wtih another season instead of cancelling. sad.gif

I never saw G2, but I think Megatron looked kind of weird then after looking at a G2 picture of him. As soon as I can, I'll go see some episodes of Generation 1 Transformers this summer.

Transformers: Prime is one of my favorite series along with the movies, G1 (without G1 where would we be now?), War for Cybertron and Animated (though not necessarily in that order). TF: Prime is most definitely what I'll be watching and following after all the excitement of Dark of the Moon is over. happy.gif

I grew up with G1, so yeah, it's gotta be that. Dinobots ftw!

I love the original. I haven't really watched much of the new series. I do enjoy watching the "old" original shows late at night though.

Transformers is like my childhood! My brothers and I just loved it then and we love it now! Cant wait for the new film ^_^

I grew up with that biggrin.gif I believe I was one of the few girls in my class at primary school who watched that every time at lunch break xd.png

I cannot wait until the new movie! And I have some DVDs with a couple of episodes. That good old time happy.gif

My brother's going to a midnight viewing of the new film, I would go too but I have field days *super sad face*

Never seen the animated Transformers, but i've seen the first and second movies and I can't wait for Dark of the Moon coming out the 29. I remembered one time in the middle of science class, we were talking about the moon cycles and about why we only see one side of the moon, yada yada yada, after the subject was over and the whole class I blurted out that I knew the new the new Transformers movie. And everyone was shocked and they kept asking ne what it was. I found it on youtube cause I was on the computer, tired of listening to music. So there you go.

Hate Animated; Armada was good; Cybertron passable; and who doesn't love the orginal? I don't know about the new movie; if they can cut some of the cruder stuff out, I might actually enjoy the plot, but considering what the last two were like, I'm not holding my breath. Now, I'm going to join my sister as we renew our crush on Prime from G1.

*Please, someone, anyone; get the Grammar Nazi's in here, S.T.A.T!*

~ Dream

Probably my favorite is animated, with prime close behind. I didn't like prime much at first, but it has grown on me, and I have heard the new season will be even better. Dark of the Moon I am a little apprehensive about. Sure, the fight scenes will be killer as always, but I fear for more of the lewd jokes that will be included(don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with lewd jokes, I just think too many were in the second movie).

As far as G1 goes, I like it well enough. I can't force myself to finish the third season though, much less the fourth.

Armada was ok, they had a few really good episodes(like the Wheeljack one), but the series itself wasn't that great. Energon, just no. I haven't really enjoyed a single episode of energon. I haven't really watched Cybertron.

I watched Beast Wars as a kid, I don't really remember anything about them though, and I haven't watched them recently.

I've only watched the two Movies (big disappointment, it was AU from Armada, Energon, Cybertron).

Yeah, the trilogy was weird and kind of confusing at time but I still love them more than anything.

I went to the cinema last night to see Dark of the Moon! YAY! Luckily there was a good audience, all clapping for Bee biggrin.gif

I think it is a good movie (not the best, I like the first tongue.gif )! The only thing that annoyed me was that new girl, that model who was trying to act...

OMP I loved it.

1, Sentinel Prime is a surprisingly well written character. I didn't like him as a person but the character was sooo well done, and when Optimus says he betrayed himself it is just sooo true. Decepticons killing humans, Autobots killing Decepticons, he should have been the one to stand up and get them to actually do something useful. Together. And he failed to do so. He failed to save his planet. He failed to realise it's not about good of the many vs good of the few, but good of the many vs good of the explosions.

2, I heard before that the third film retcons the first one, but nobody told me it also retcons the second. Wasn't the Matrix shot with the sun harvester? Now it was (surprisingly) undamaged (and remained so! ohmy.gif )

3, Megatron has the cutest scene in the film. This is weird.

4, Autobots were brutal. At the end of the film I was ashamed that I wear an Autobot T-shirt but later i realised my shirt is red (=real Autobot) unlike the Bayverse's greyness.

5, Even if there are explosions and metallic pieces falling apart, nothing melts.

6, When Starscream shoots the SPOILER in the middle of the film, I asked "Does that count as a death?"

7, The comic and novel have a different ending, For someone who read those, it was a disappointment

8, Fanfics must be written. Many of them.

9, Rosie is not annoying. I mean, her character is (a little) but there's nothing wrong with her acting, there are people who really show nothing plausible in real life. At her "staring while everything is exploiding in the background" scene, also seen in the trailer, is actually funny. I mean, I wasn't the only one laughing really hard at the scene.

10, According to the story, Mikaela left Sam. I can understand her decision, though I can't understand why she also broke up with Bumblebee and Wheelie.

11, You get to see what happens to Optimus's trailer while he's in robot mode. Whoa.

12, Sentinel has a great alt mode but I wish we could see him aquire that mode, and transform back and forth.

13, The beginning scene (those before the Apollo scenes) is epic and WfC-like. Nothing to do with the Cybertron we see in the first film.

13+1, Epic conclusion and some drama that leaves you disturbed deep in the spark, much less irritation or frustration than the first two. More robots, yet less about the characters. (Heck, they killed an Autobot who was in since he first film and not even the witness Autobots say a word, not to mention Optimus at least being told? Also the way he died was out of the blue) The first two films were spent with human-robot interaction, this was about robots killing each other.

I will miss the series. With all those important characters all killed (you know which group I'm talking about) there's no chance they could continue the story. But with live-action TFs bringing money, we can hope for a reboot in a few years. I will miss the music score, though.

I wasn't crying at the end of the film, these were the dry tears that stay in the spark when you feel sorry for whatever. Not a happy film.

ah cool, I found out about Prime series not very good. but I hope for DOTM film on my rent netflix.com might with my parent or myself someday. I hear some from my TCA said some few bad on films oh well. I will preview when I will watching it later.

Cool, you guys nice. smile.gif

It was definitely a good movie - although I frankly do not like Carly. She was useless! Did nothing but scream. Once I actually flinched...

... Although think about it. Theoretically, considering they already had a space bridge that defied the laws of physics, they could also come up with a sort of timetraveling method and bring the killed characters back. Nobody is ever permanently dead in science fiction! xd.png

I've just seen it second time. It made me cry. For C...., for all the dead D......, and for Primus himself.

I heard that in 1986 there were lots of letters to Hasbro because of a death of a certain beloved cartoon character. Is there anyone here who wrote one of them? I'm just curious, I recently wrote a fanfic about that situation.....

I used to watched Beast Wars back in the day.. I even had some toy, it was a lionfish/wasp guy? The movies were decent and I recently watched an episode of Prime that got me into it. It's actually pretty well done. Woo TFP Starscream :3

Hey everyone!

I started this topic on Dragon Adopters and it's a big hit there, so I decided to start one here.

Please, if you post, no hate talk about them, I don't like it if anyone starts talking bad about my favorite show and movie series.

So post whatever you want about Transformers!

~~jetfire1309~~