Soundwave95

Transformers

I've only watched the first RiD episode, but I was laughing the whole way through. I'm certainly not planning to watch it for it's plotline excellence, but it seems to have a fairly good amount of amusement value... just like G1 I suppose.

Squirrelscream. Who doesn't love to laugh at that?

Yes, finally someone else knows of the Brave Police crew. ^^ Though I only watched the J-Decker show seires...

And I tried to watch RiD, but I kept getting confused as to why the episodes were all crazy, then I realized that I was going by episodes not by parts...

And I grew up with Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated and Prime though Armada holds a very special place in my heart.

And thank the Allspark that Youtube was invented or else I wouldn't of seen G1 or Armada.

And the Bayverse TFs I had didn't have much troulbe liking, heck it was Transformers. And you have to at least give Bay credit, at least he attempted the TF movies.

So... has anyone else watched Victory or am I on my own with that one? xd.png

I've never even heard of it... What's it about?

The one good thing Bay did was excluding the dinobots. I'm sorry, but I can't stand that group. xd.png I like TFA Swoop aesthetically, but otherwise I can't find much good to say about them in the series I've seen. I've heard Grimlock is pretty good in some of the comics, but I've yet to see it reflected in any of the shows.

... Although Arcee's design in Bay still makes me want to retch.

I've got a few friends who watched J-Deckard and Brave Police. They tell me it's really good; but then again I'm hesitant to watch it because I have a tendency to shy away from it because I feel like I need to make my way through the native series first. xd.png

Victory is a series that comes after Masterforce and is based around Star Saber and other new characters. It also involves Ginrai/Optimus Prime dying and being brought back as a giant lion mech (I've forgot his name XD). It's pretty fun with emotional scenes and such when characters die in various places, but the Destrons/Decepticons aren't that great. Though I do like the team Breast Force (not kidding, that's their real title) mainly because I really like Leo Zack.

I like the Dinobots, I always have. I collect the comics and I can confirm that the Dinobots are waaaay better there.

I'm a huge nerd for the Transformers so there's very little that I don't know XD

I know this is primarily about the show, but I just can't help but rave about the More Than Meets the Eye comic series. Swerve is now my favorite Autobot ever, though I love most of the crew of the Lost Light(even Rodimus).

I haven't seen the comics, but I'd love to. I see Tarn and Rung plastered everywhere~

I quite enjoy the comics, currently there's MTMTE and Robots in Disguise as part of the main series, and also there's Regenesis which continues from the older Marvel comics.

In MTMTE I must admit I'm beginning to actually like Rodimus now, used to hate him with a passion, but now... I can't stay mad at that face XD My favourite Decepticon so far has to be Misfire, my favourite Autobot would be Whirl.

In RiD I'm pleased to see Sky Byte making a long awaited return to the comics, who doesn't love the poet, floating, shark robot? Plus it was driving me insane with Metalhawk, I knew I had seen him before but I couldn't picture where until a friend pointed out Masterforce then I remembered.

I am a huge Transformers fan myself and couldn't find a Transformers topic at all on here! I couldn't live with that, so here you go smile.gif

Post away.

Favorite Transformers series for me has to be Beast Wars. I do enjoy most of the other cartoons of the series. However the Micheal Bay movies I'm not to much of a fan of.

I'll admit I'm a fan of Transformers Animated (2007) cuz I'm a dork lol. But what did you find wrong with the live-action movies? I'm a huge fan of those as well. smile.gif

Mine is 'Transformers Prime' The third season was named 'Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters' and Smokescreen was given a new coat of paint

I actually just got my brother to watch Transformers Prime on Netflix and he loves how they made Unicron the Earth. He just thought that was genius xd.png

I actually just got my brother to watch Transformers Prime on Netflix and he loves how they made Unicron the Earth. He just thought that was genius xd.png

Unicron the Earth? Who is Unicron the Earth?

Massive transformers fan here.

Have seem some or all of the u.s shows including Energon and Armada. Plot/character wise, i have to go with beast wars. Prime and the animated (2007) one are also up there, but i have to go with beast wars for the episode, code of hero. R.I.P lizard lips. The series really broke away from the Transformers mold, in a good way, and had some dang good story telling.

The live action movies are, well, yeah. I love how Optimus looks, acts, sounds. I hate the fact that he's a side bar character, how there are some plot holes that span from the national mall in DC to the aviation bone yards of Arizona. How they took the whole transformers mythos and multi-verse and rolled in in to lob ball and only used the disjointed pieces that fell out.

It's hard for me to find a Transformers show I DON'T love. Energon, Headmasters, Beast Machines, and Bayformers are the only ones I dislike. Everything else is love, love, love. Especially Beast Wars and TF Prime. I keep saying that if Beast Wars had Transformers Prime levels of graphics and animation, it would be the ultimate show.

The only thing I don't like about Transformers is humans and the act that any character I become attached to will most likely die. It sucks. DON'T CREATE AMAZING CHARACTERS AND THEN KILL THEM OFF BRUTALLY, HASBRO. I STILL DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU DID IN TRANSFORMERS PRIME.

Unicron the Earth? Who is Unicron the Earth?

Unicron. You know, Transformers version of Satan? His alt mode was THE PLANET EARTH. His spark was the Earth's very core.

Quite an upgrade from Armada having him as the Moon, I must say.

Edited by Lumikkja

There was a film called Transformers 4: Age of Extinction. It features Dinobots, including the new character Scorn

MTMTE is my current favorite. And I'm willing to trade a shiny for a dragon whose code is DJD-related smile.gif

TFA was the best TV series, I think. I miss it. And original G1. Yes, childish, but still better than anything else that followed....