Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Jass, I can take Shinzu Blave if you want. I only have Icarus at the moment.

Yes, so, who is taking who?

Hitomo Cazicarou: Taken by Lilac_Lily

Tenri Bluane: Taken by LoKF

Shinzu Blave: Taken by Icarus

Prala: Lilac_Lily

Niere: Open

All open! We need people to finish eating and gather in the clearing so training can begin.

Edited by Tiga

I'll take Tenri, but I'm editing her form. There are a few things that need correcting/adjusting.

Okay, great! Anyone else?

I'll take Hitomo, since nobody else has volunteered yet. ^^ However, like I said before, I won't post with them until I get reactions from Clouda, Thece, and Nio, so I can do a monster post with all three.

Edited by Lilac_Lily

All inactive roleplayers, will have their characters sent back home. At the end of the training, the trainers will choose only the ones fit enough to go the mountains, a.k.a, the active ones. All inactive characters will be cancelled from the roleplay.

Oh snap. Sorry fr being inactive, will try to post but I can't seem to find an opportunity....

Edited by Drakonspite

I'm waiting for Drakonspite and Tiga (as Clouda), and whoever roleplays Nio xd.png

Edited by Lilac_Lily

Any gatherers active? I need a reply as a gatherer. Chesu is about to run a short test to Gague the hatchlings's experience with poisonous plants.

(Hey!~ And yes, I approve it! Sounds like a lot what Prala would say~)

Edited by Jass

Shade is in the healer tent waiting for something to happen... just saying if healers want something to do.