Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Yeah okay. STOP STUFFING YOURSELF AT THE BUFFET! Lets get everyone to training soon.

Uh... Tiga... I have absolutely no clue what Glory Drakes eat. Doesn't say at all... but the day glorys will eat from humans hands so I'm assuming grains are possible... not sure if herbivore or carnivore.

Edited by Dotzrus

Uh... Tiga... I have absolutely no clue what Glory Drakes eat. Doesn't say at all... but the day glorys will eat from humans hands so I'm assuming grains are possible... not sure if herbivore or carnivore.

Well he could eat both. Maybe grains as you said but how about fruits and maybe cooked meat?

Hey everyone...Yeah...Sorry for being so inactive. Recap also?

Well many dragons are talking and training will begin soon. Just plop your characters in a conversation. Like Icarus and Azet are talking. Really that's all I can remember from it. Yeah... Self centered.

Dragons went to thier tents to make nets,thenthey to the main tent to get some food....some are finished some are not.....when dragons are done they go back to the fireplace.

Oblivion is at the fireplace

Aqua is at the fireplace(I think)

Thats all i know,you can interact your grey trainer with my Dragon 'Oblivion'

Basically once all the hatchlings have finished, they begin their first training session. They first train and learn how to do their things without the armor. Then I will roleplay a dracsmith who makes their armor. Then they train with it on.

I have planned out the journey and what will happen after. Thank you, Master Weavile for that idea! tongue.gif

What do the hatchlings learn?

The warriors learn:

Offence

Defense

Physical Skills

Mental Skills

The hunters learn:

Stalking

Attacking Prey

Group Hunting

Scenting

Fishing

Swimming

The gatherers learn:

Edible plant

Poisonous plants

Shelter Building

Dragon Breed's Diets

The healers learn:

Healing Herbs

Poisonous Herbs

Medicines

Injuries/Wounds and Diseases

The planners learn:

Mapping

Tracking

Directions

Weather Patterns

Star placings

This looks great! It's like summer camp for dragons. Except its winter. And they're gonna have to pass in order to survive. And they could die any moment, but apart from being nothing like summer camp, it's exactly like summer camp.

This looks great! It's like summer camp for dragons. Except its winter. And they're gonna have to pass in order to survive. And they could die any moment, but apart from being nothing like summer camp, it's exactly like summer camp.

Haha, yeah, it's sorta like it. xd.png

May I call dibs on Prala? tongue.gif

Seriously, we'll miss you, Jazz sad.gif Hope you have fun, wherever you go! smile.gif

I'll probably RP later on once I have more interest in Rping. (And yes, Lilac, you can take Prala. Remember, creepy but innocent. Kinda. )

Aww... Really hope you take interest in RP again. Until then, sayonara senpai!

Edited by Drakonspite

Nooo Jass! You were one of my first roleplayers and people I met here. sad.gif

(Don't worry, sooner or later I'll be back. I'm not leaving guys, I'm just...taking a break. Or something like that. You'll still see me, but I'm just not going to RP. Most of the time, that is. I'll check to see how Lilac's doing with Prala's personality though biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, who's going to take the others? There's Tenri, Shinzu and Hitomo. )

Edited by Jass

I don't know if you guys know, but I DID post with Chlora trying to interact with Clouda, Rei, Thece, and Nio, and none of you guys have responded... If you could, that would be great.

Will post with Prala when I post with Chlora again.

I don't know if you guys know, but I DID post with Chlora trying to interact with Clouda, Rei, Thece, and Nio, and none of you guys have responded... If you could, that would be great.

Will post with Prala when I post with Chlora again.

Whoops! Didn't see, I'm on it!

Also, who's going to take the others? There's Tenri, Shinzu and Hitomo. )

Sorry that you are leaving,but to be frank, you shouldn't have made so many characters if you weren't 100% for the RP. So, unless someone takes these characters within 48 hours, the shall/should be removed.

Tiga, please PM me if you feel this is unjust.

I'm also waiting for an interaction... so there's that.

Sorry that you are leaving,but to be frank, you shouldn't have made so many characters if you weren't 100% for the RP. So, unless someone takes these characters within 48 hours, the shall/should be removed.

Tiga, please PM me if you feel this is unjust.

I'm also waiting for an interaction... so there's that.

I think thats alright. Maybe, LoKF, adopt one of her characters so you can interact with more people.