Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Im going to be away from the 26-12-13 to the 6-01-14 on vacation.

Since no one has done it yet... how will the metting with the elders go? Are we doing a group thing where they choose us from the crowd or are they doing one at a time. Final question, who is RPing the elders?

Well the elders have announced to all dragons that they will need to see all newly hatched hatchlings. The parents of your character will see your dragon hatch and you will spend some time with your parents. Then your parents take the journey and speak to the elders. They examine you and you are a part of the group. Youhave to leave your home and you enter your rank's tent. You sent up a nest and you wait for everyone (or until most of the roleplayers are here) the joining will be closed and we will roleplay training, then soon the journey itself.

Yes, but do it slowly, since most characters are being hatched right now. But once your character has settled in the camp, you won't start training yet. You can talk to others, introduce yourself, eat and sleep (I would do that) smile.gif

Hi!,I am intrested in this roleplay and i see that you are just starting,I'd like to join but,Im currently not at home and I am not in reach of a PC so I'd like to reserve a spot before you close the apps,I would be in reach of a PC in about approximatley 3 hours;If you could reserve me a Spitfire dragon,Hunter rank, then i would realluy appreciate it

Thanks in advance smile.gif

~~~~Walt

Hi!,I am intrested in this roleplay and i see that you are just starting,I'd like to join but,Im currently not at home and I am not in reach of a PC so I'd like to reserve a spot before you close the apps,I would be in reach of a PC in about approximatley 3 hours;If you could reserve me a Spitfire dragon,Hunter rank, then i would realluy appreciate it

Thanks in advance smile.gif

~~~~Walt

Okay then, sure thing Walt.

Tiga i sent you a PM with the sheet and sorry for keeping you waiting again

And is this color good?

Hey, could someone save a spot for me, as well? I'd like to apply, but I'm having trouble at the Personality part... xd.png

Yeah Walt. That color is nice. And nobody else is using it. Hey Tiga, I'm a bit confused about the armor. Do our hatchlings already have it? Or do we get it only after the training?

They don't have it yet. Imma roleplay a dracsmith who makes it fall all of youse! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm not a mod on this or anything, so simply take this as a friendly reminder

(This is the thing I use on the RP I am a mod on, so it may be slightly off. Apologies)

Please avoid random chatter in the OOC. It's against the site rules

Not Accepted

• Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

• Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

• Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

• OoC roleplay of your character

Please utilize CPA or move it to PM

If you haven't yet, please read the RP section's rule thread, which my be found here. And familiarize yourself with the rules. It is more than likely that you will be reported for breaking them, which will end in more than just being banned from the RP

EDIT: Er, Waltzer, I cannot read your post. IDK what you did, but it has confounded my brain and I am literally incapable of comprehending it

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I know what i did wrong my PC glitched all of a sudden -.- i fixed it and ill add some colors soon because i have to study :/

I send a form to you, Tiga. I'm not sure when you'll be online to read it but I'll be waiting to be accepted or declined c:

Oh and in the event I am accepted could I use this colour? I think it matches my dragon and his personality.

I send a form to you, Tiga. I'm not sure when you'll be online to read it but I'll be waiting to be accepted or declined c:

Oh and in the event I am accepted could I use this colour? I think it matches my dragon and his personality.

Hi! I'm a moderator if this RP, so if you could PM me your Character Sheet, I'd be more than happy to review it due to Tiga being away on holidays.

Tiga or LOFKA all hunter trainers are adopted and i dont have a trainer :/ what am i supposed to do now?if you can add a trainer that would be great

Also,If Drakon agrees maybe we can share one trainer =P

I originally submitted Aqua's gender to be male but I'm having second thoughts now. Until I get confirmation from Tiga or LoKF, I'll be continuing Aqua's story as though if Aqua was female. Anime-influenced decision as most animes have a cold but caring female tongue.gif. Oh and I also want to know if I have to edit all my other posts to make Aqua a female.

And Waltzer, I think every dragon from each rank have to share anyway xd.png.