Tiga

Armored Warriors OoC

Got it. By the way, Melomancer, is there any specific action you want Demetre to take?

I'll interact if you directly interact with me first, I don't want to be spammy by posting every other post

Guys please, can someone interact with either Verita, the black dragon or with Tahai, the warrior trainer? I'm bored and I can't do anything before either Jass replies or someone interacts with one of those two...

I would but Aqua is developing her reserved and cold personality so Verita will have to interact with Aqua first.

Thece already had a dispute with Tahai so I don't think either would want to interact again tongue.gif

Sure, Drakonspite, I'll get her to interact right away biggrin.gif

oh, Tahai isn't going to talk to Thece for a long time probably xd.png

TGIF. I can finally post now! Although I can't do anything because both Demeter and Chesu are occupied at the moment. I can't post until the hatchlings are organised

hey guys, I probably won't be able to post too as I'm visiting my grandma... but the RP has been still for too long, you should really go post! I can't do anything as nothing happens..

Well, Jass hasn't posted for a long time either and I can't do anything with Somni without her posting...

Can't really post until planners are called so... Tiga... May you please come back... And whoever the planner trainers are.

I would suggest we wait one more day, then we continue with the story. I will take control of Tiga's characters just for the sake of plot progression, if you all think I should do so.

Yay or nay?

P.S I am the moderator, so I'm fairly certain I have this type of power; correct me if I'm wrong.

Ummm don't ask me... It would be cool but we should PM Tiga and then wait one more day so she (I'm assuming.) has plenty of time.

HEYY GUYSS!! And yes, I am a SHEEEEE!!

So sorry about that absence, I went to the volcanoes for a day, the flight was delayed, had to wake up early to fly and arrived. I am back on the computer, ohh I miss itt!

So basically, I just want the hatchlings to get organized fast? It is just that every group that I announce takes about ten posts to actually get sorted.

Thece can survive because..... because.... a magi dragon did something to him. Lets just say that for now.

Jass, could you maybe have Hitomo do something, I posted days ago and I can't do anything with Somni before you post... please?? unsure.gif

Can someone give me a recap? Have I missed anything? School is killing me.. After the introductions, why is everyone eating? Is there a buffet?

Can someone give me a recap? Have I missed anything? School is killing me.. After the introductions, why is everyone eating? Is there a buffet?

Hahaahahahaha. -serious face- no. They are eating since it is lunch, the groups have been sorted out. And basically, they are feasting. There is a group by the fire and the rest are scttered