TJ09

2013-12-06 - Dragon Cave on Facebook!

I love the banner. I'm assuming that's a gold dragon watch the entrance in the mountain zone. I wonder about banners for the other biomes.

It's a place I made up that perhaps could be environment found on DC's planet. It was a mountain top lookout from the beginning. There are stirs cut into the stone wrapping around the cave by the gold, and also steps leading us down into the mist. I wanted to make it a place people have been often and perhaps long enough to carve steps(how? without the dragons hearing you chisel?idk)

Yes, it is a Gold dragon perched outside the cave. Within the cave is a non specific red dragon, and a non specific purple flying with a Copper dragon on the far right.

I like that idea also. Perhaps a different dragon keeping watch in a different biome. Dunno how long it would take Nakase, or if she is up for it, but would definitely love to see that!

That would be pretty cool! It would take a while, but perhaps you should be asking TJ =P

Edited by Nakase

I'm not on Facebook either, but that artwork is gorgeous. Thank you Nakase, it is beautiful!

I don't see the button to follow them? Also I'm like #410 hehe.

How do you follow? I've been on facebook for years and they keep changing stuff ahaha.

I don't see the button to follow them? Also I'm like #410 hehe.

How do you follow? I've been on facebook for years and they keep changing stuff ahaha.

Across from the "Dragon Cave" title under the picture on the right side is "Like". Just click that (as it sounds you did) - that is how you follow the page. However, there are additional options you might want to check. If you hover over the like button, you can see the additional options. You can make sure you have "Show in News Feed" checked so that you see DC FB on the home page (should be the automatic selection when you like a page). You can also check "Get Notifications" so that posts will automatically show up in your notifications (I believe - I don't have this checked for any pages myself). If you click "Settings" you can choose which updates you see in your feed. All, most, or "only important".

The below screenie shows the options when you hover over like:

user posted image

The description for it is a little funny, clicking them to grow.

Yeah. Like, what?

Am about to post in the typos/grammar thread about it.

edit: Posted, it was there then got deleted, and I'm not gonna post it again.

Edited by diaveborn

I agree with everyone else; Nakase's art is outstanding. I'd love to see more of it on DC, and not just on Facebook. While I went there and "liked" it, I will probably not return due to privacy issues. unsure.gif

Across from the "Dragon Cave" title under the picture on the right side is "Like". Just click that (as it sounds you did) - that is how you follow the page. However, there are additional options you might want to check. If you hover over the like button, you can see the additional options. You can make sure you have "Show in News Feed" checked so that you see DC FB on the home page (should be the automatic selection when you like a page). You can also check "Get Notifications" so that posts will automatically show up in your notifications (I believe - I don't have this checked for any pages myself). If you click "Settings" you can choose which updates you see in your feed. All, most, or "only important".

The below screenie shows the options when you hover over like:

user posted image

Oh ok, thanks. They used to have an actual 'follow' button and I was wondering for a while now what happened to it. All followed then, excellent. biggrin.gif

I liked the Dragon Cave on facebook and that Artwork is fantastic.

Edited by JoyLeaf41

That would be pretty cool! It would take a while, but perhaps you should be asking TJ  =P

*asks TJ* Pretty pwease?! Haha!

How long did it take you to do the artwork, Nakase?

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

Liked! Maybe we can get drawing competitions for banners and the like? That would be fun.

Have liked and "liked". Awesome artwork, Nakase!

Facebook? Thanks, but no thanks.

Beautiful art though (Saw the image posted here).

I hope there won't be exclusives there.

Can we all agree that Nakase is just sort of a badass? Yeah?

Yaaas xd.png

Wow that artwork is simply STUNNING. I liked the page on FB already, but I wish I could like that cover again and again and again and again and so on. Makes me cringe when I think about my own drawing skills, which are kind of laaaaaaame xd.png

This painting took me a little under a month I believe.

Wow! It's surely beautiful. Amazing job as always, Naka! Although I will terribly miss new pixel art coming from you, I am very glad we'll be able to enjoy beautiful masterpieces like those found on your site ^^