rainbowjuice

The New Era

I've added a few more wolves that have been signed up. biggrin.gif

Whoa! A lot of new wolves... I can't help it but where is Gir... And "I AMM ZIIIIMMM!!!!!!!" a very nice quote if I do say so myself.

You can have up to four characters! Do you think you could make a female subordinate for Nightshade? I'll be making a male subordinate for the Ambrosia pack. And after that, I think we will be ready to start! laugh.gif

edit: i am making something related to my previous character, and i will need to change his history slightly, should i send you the edited forum for him too, or should i just send you the edits?

Edited by na82008

You can send me the edits. Also, I think I'll be taking out the Delta rankings.

(Woohoo! We can start! I'm really excited. I'll be keeping up our past conversations up for a little while longer in case anybody wants to read them.

Note: It is currently morning time, and it is summer.)

Noxaura groggily padded out of her den as she luxuriously stretched. The morning skies were a lovely washed blue; a frown crept onto the fae's slender face. To her, there was no real use for daytime. The prey was always alert during the hours when the sun was visible, and everything became quite hot. Noxaura would definitely prefer for it to be nighttime, but she knew that she couldn't change the weather. She sighed as she trotted along, quietly rustling fallen leaves that remained from last year's autumn.

Dagger still snoozed happily in his cozy den. The ground was soft, and it was very quiet. Zaya was snuggled up next to him, her head lying on his underbelly. Their heat both kept each other warm. The setting was very peaceful. It seemed as if it couldn't even be disturbed.

Edited by rainbowjuice

Balisha was already awake, standing pacing around the camp to prevent any wolfs from other packs getting in. She usually woke up early, sleeping was not something she liked to do. she new the rest of the pack would wake soon, and there would be no point to pacing the camp anymore, so she walked back down to the dens.

Khaile woke sleepily. He had been resting on a soft log he had recently found Time to go hunting he thought. He had been having a bad time finding food recently and his stash of food was nearly empty. He jumped of the log, trying to decide where he should go first.

(( should loners also have a color? green would be a good color to distinguish from the others))

Edited by na82008

(Yeah, green would be pretty good. wink.gif )

Noxaura tilted her head to the heavens and howled a wake up call. It was a low, beautiful sound that could make anybody shudder. She hopped up onto a large rock and comfortably laid down as she waited for the other Nightshade wolves to wake up.

Zaya stirred in her sleep; she murmured something inaudible as her golden eyes fluttered open. They slowly closed again.

Edited by rainbowjuice

Balisha heard a loud howl that could only be Noxarura's. She picked up the pace and was one of the first at rock.

((just realized, my wolfs are the oldest, why did everyone else make theirs so young?))

(Haha, I'm not really sure! This is usually the age I make my characters. tongue.gif)

Noxaura glanced down upon Balisha. Her stomach rumbled quietly. Daintily, she hopped off of the rock. Brushing herself off, she asked, "What do you think? Shall we set up a hunting party?" She tilted her head to the side, waiting for an answer. It would have been nicer for Noxaura to hunt during nighttime, but the she-wolf hadn't eaten in a few days. Her hunger was growing hard to suppress.

Mae:

Yawning she rolls onto her side before groaning. "Must it be dawn already?" Standing she heads out into the pack site center, her white eyes searching around the site. Spotting the Alpha she bows her front in a sign of pure respect. "Good Morning Alpha, Sleep well Ma'am?" Her tail raises slightly in a sign of diplomacy.

Ursus:

Snoring softly he grumbles and rolls over, right onto a rock. Snarling and yelping he gets up and kicks at the rock, grumbling irritably. Looking around his ears flatten against his head as he walks out of the den and into the beautiful morning light. He raises his face into the light, feeling its warmth on his fur he smiles pleasantly, but the smile is brief as he looks around, turning stone cold again.

Noxaura smiled as she saw Mae. "Quite well, actually." She said with a light laugh. "Although, I wish I'd gone to hunt. I'm starving!" Noxaura continued. For a moment, her violet eyes narrowed. "Speaking of hunting..." Trailing off, Noxaura stod taller. "We should probably set up a hunt. We'll patrol along the way."

She grinned lopsidedly. "You can choose who's going to come."

Rhage looked to the others from where he was sitting having been awake for a bit. Stretching he then stood up fully before shaking himself out before he then looked over towards Noxaura and Mae before tilting his head gently.

Shaya opened her eyes with a groan as she began to wake up. Stretching as she laid there she soon moved onto her feet and continued to stretch a bit before she then turned. She then moved to the side heading to go hunt for breakfast for the pack.

Noxaura cast a sideways glance at Rhage. That was strange. She usually saw almost everything that happened in and around her pack, and yet she hadn't seen him sitting there until he stood up. She shook her head to rid herself of the thought. Silently, she beckoned him forward with a flick of her tail. Slowly, Noxaura once again turned to Balisha. "Balisha, will you be coming to hunt?"

Forrest and Zaya were both still in dream land.

Balisha watched as Mae arrived at the rock. "i would love to go on a hunt" she said. She enjoyed the warm summer day. The smell of the air was sweet, a smell if grass and pollen. It was days like these she felt most awake.

Khaile decided to hunt for a deer. he was quietly stalking it, waiting for it to put its guard down.

Edited by na82008

"Yes, you may." Noxaura replied to Balisha before Mae could say anything. Often times, Noxaura took too much of an advantage of her authority as an Alpha.

Zaya awoke as the scent of deer filled her nose. She pawed at Dagger, and he soon woke up. "What is it?" He asked her softly.

"I smell deer. What do you say we go and try to catch it?" Zaya asked, a bright twinkle in her eyes. Dagger groaned and rolled over, turning away from his sister.

Blinking Mae hadn't had the chance to respond. She turns and nods to Balisha and Rhage. Her ears fold back as she silently watches. "I should Probably patrol on ahead if you don't mind, There has been some spottings of bears." Her head raises higher and so does her tail as she listens carefully, taking into action of her role as second in command.

((Sorry for short post, On my phone))

(I'ts okay, i'm on my phone, too. tongue.gif And sorry if I sort of power played. unsure.gif )

"Smart." Noxaura nodded curtly as a signal, allowing Mae to go on ahead. "Don't go too far and make sure to always keep an eye out for prey." She paused. "We need whatever we can find." Turning to Balisha, Noxaura said, "You can go ahead and choose a few other wolves to hunt with you. I'll stay here with the rest of the pack." She held her ears in an alert fashion and lifted her tail a little higher.

Rhage looked over to Noxaura and chuckled softly as he then spoke, " I don't know what I did to have you ignoring me my lady." With that he then sighed once more before he then looked over to Mae as she went out to patrol before he looked back to his alpha.

Noxaura scoffed as a smirk spread on her face. "Well, if you're really that desperate, you can stay here and keep guard for a little while with me." Tilting her head, she continued, "There's been a lot of potential threats lately. Who knows if something's going to happen or not?" She chuckled, even though she knew it was quite a serious matter.

Rhage looked to her before he then tilted his head a bit. " As you wish then my lady" he spoke before he then stood up and began to move around to check out just the immediate area first.