rainbowjuice

The New Era

((only one wolf is left in the pack..))

"i'll go get Zane then" she said to Noxaura. She went over to where Zane was sleeping. She put her front paws on Zane's shoulder and shook him to wake him up. "Zane, get up, we need to go hunting" Balisha said.

Khaile jumped at the deer, taking it down. He ad the deer hit the ground, the deer thrashed out violently. Khaile lunged for the deer's throat, something he had learned to do as a loner. He killed the deer, overpowering it on its side.

(( also, my last post of the day))

Edited by na82008

(Hmm... We can pretend that there are more. xd.png Or maybe I'll just sign up a few pups and a mom! laugh.gif )

Noxaura nodded once more to Balisha. She watched her attempt to awaken Zane.

She looked back to Rhage. Turning her head to one of the dens, she decided to go and check up on the mother wolf and her pups. "Rhage, I'll be right back! She called out.

Rhage tilted his head to the side to look to her before he then nodded his head. He then turned as he began to look around once more.

((I'll be posting the wolves speech in color. Also I'll change the colors up in a second.))

Zane

Zane awoke he saw Balisha and Noxaura and immediately gave a submissive pose. "Morning alpha is there anything you need me to do? And hunting I'm not the best at that." He asked with his head down in an ice cold tone. His tail was in between his tail as usual.

Azet

The wolf awoke and looked around. Her pack was wonderful.

Astrid

She was snoozing off unlike her but she was having an interesting dream.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Mae sighs and yawns shaking out her brilliant white thick fur before leaping into the dense woods of their home. Her eyes gaze around as she listens, spotting a small herd of deer she takes note of the location and how close to the river it is. Her paws rthmyically hit the ground as she runs around. Not spotting any threats she starts her way back to the site of the pack. She emerges from the forest and goes over to Balisha and Zane, "Herd of deer about four hundred paces from the River, Two large bucks and about six doe's." Her tail is raised almost level with her back.

Ursus grunts and goes into the main pack area, sitting like a statue in the middle of the site, just sitting quietly. His ears raise when he hears someone speaking of deer. He was hungry, but He knew Alpha must eat first. Deciding to go into the forest for a bit he notices a white female wolf walking carefully around across the river. "Oh my lord it's my sister..." He breathes ears laying back, glad she didn't notice him he runs back to camp and goes quiet again, worried someone may find out that he is related to the Beta of the Nightshade.

As Noxaura trotted out of the den, she scowled as she heard Zane's words. "Then you don't have any use." She padded away, over to Mae. "Perfect." She smiled. "You don't didn't happen to see any of the Ambrosia wolves, did you?" Noxaura bristled at the name.

"It doesn't matter if your not good, you should be happy to do anything for your pack" Balisha barked at Zane. She thought that Noxarua treated everyone too kindly, but she was in no position to say anything, so she didn't voice her opinion.

Khaile ate a large amount of the deer, then started dragging it to his secret hiding place. he moved through the woods, moving down stream of the river. while it might be more open here, he was less likely to get in conflict over his food near the river.

Edited by na82008

Mae shakes her head no, but she did get the strange feeling she was being watched from across the river. "I think I might be a watcher while they hunt, just in case." She looks to Balisha and raises her tail higher than her rump. Her the fur of her tail flares out slightly and she stares Balisha down before shrugging and turning away silently.

Ursus flicks an ear and looks around. No one seems to be up at the moment. He yawns and licks his muzzle as he listens and watches.

Balisha lowered her head as Mae stared her down. When she left Balisha said to Zane, "Get up already." She then walked out the den, then lowered her head in a kind of bow towards Noxaura, and followed Mae. How can someone so young have so little energy? Balisha thought.

((the last thought was about zane))

Kalika was resting on a rock and opened one eye. He flicked his ear. Getting up, Kalika stretched out and yawned, revealing his pink tongue. He jumped off the rock, and started sniffing around the grass.

Turning his head Ursus watches as the Alpha male exits, he walks over and bows his head in greeting. "Good Morning Sir, Sleep well I pressume?" He flicks his ears and listens carefully.

Mae goes to the edge of the forest and watches, smelling something...."Fresh Kill..." Leaping up she dashes out into the forest, following her nose to the source of the smell.. "LONER!" She growls and snarls, letting out a piercing howl she charges the loner, growling fiercely.

Dragging the deer was slow. Khaile didn't feel like exerting himself. He pulled the dear, about 2/3 of the way to his stash. Then suddenly he smells something from down wind, a scent that could only be Nightshade. He quickly lets go of the deer and leaped at the wolf once it came in sight, tackling the white wolf without biting or scratching it.

Balisha chased after Mae as she ran. She heard Mae yell "loner." Balisha recognized the sent from somewhere. but she wasn't sure where.

Mae growls and snarls at the Loner, her white eyes piercingly fierce. "You are on Nightshade Land, you are trespassing!" She growls her hackles raised. Spittle Drips from her jaws as she snarls. She head butts him to get him off her as she growls starting to circle him.

((So much attention for Zane but so little for Azet...))

Azet

She padded over to Kalika and Ursus. "Morning guys." She said with a yawn. "How's it going?" She asked.

Astrid

She woke up instantly and padded over to the group. "I'm sorry I woke up late."

Balisha caught up to Mae as she nocked the loner of her. She growled at him. Its Khaile she thought.

A second wolf ran into the clearing. "Trespassing? As far as I'm concerned, i can go wherever i want" Khaile said. His fur bristled. "You you think you can just take half the forest and say its your land, and no one else can go on it?" His eyes followed the Nightshade that was circling him.

Balisha bent down to make a leap at him on Mea's go.

Edited by na82008

Rhage shook his head in confusion as he looked to the others. He then tilted his head as he heard Mae's snarling. Turning he then began to go after her to help her if needed. He then noticed Balisha to the side before he then lowered down at the ready to leap.

((Incoming giant post! You haz bean warned!))

Luna watched the water as it flowed past, searching for a fish or two when she heard snarling and growling from somewhere on the other side.

"Maybe a couple of Nightshades having an argument?" She thought.

"Zim. Woloko. Do you hear that?" The beta female of the Ambrosia pack asked her two companions, a pair of warrior brothers that often tagged along with her if they could. The older of the two, a dark grey wolf named Woloko, came up beside her and perked up his ears.

"I believe I hear a fight. Two Nightshades... maybe a loner or another Nightshade. However they could also be an Ambrosia, but I don't recognize the voice." The ever precise Woloko replied, eyes and ears still steadily trained on the other side of the river.

"I think we should just leave them be. Everyone knows a Nightshade is no match for an Ambrosia's speed. If it's another Nightshade then they must've done something wrong. And if it's a loner, well... then it's his fault for not paying attention to where he was going." The younger of the two brothers replied, not even bothering to get up and look across the stream to see what was going on and instead going to roll around in a small patch of grass instead.

"We should check it out, just in case. If it is an Ambrosia and the Nightshades somehow cornered them, it'll be on our heads for not helping." Luna replied, already starting to wade into the water, her one splayed paw helping her to get a better grip on the slick rocks below the waters surface.

The two brothers immediately plunged into the water after their puphood friend and superior, loyal to her as always.

They climbed out of the river and Zim put his nose to the ground, looking for a scent trail.

"I smell blood." Was the earthy red wolf's only comment before all three ran towards the scent, Zim in the front, Woloko second, and Luna in the back, because her larger than average size and splayed paw slowed her down.

Finally, the came upon three wolves- a loner and a few Nightshades. The scent was from a dead deer nearby.

Luna snarled at the Nightshades; "Three on one? Hardly seems like fair fight. Perhaps we should even out the odds a bit, eh boys?"

The warrior brothers walked on either side of their beta- both bristling and snarling and more than ready to fight.

"What is it with you Nightshades, huh? You know you're all stronger than the average wolf- why do two of you need to be here to chase of a loner?" Zim barked sarcastically, trying to get on the other wolves' nerves.

Edited by makenziec123

Rhage tilted his head as he scented the others before he then stood up fully. Looking to them he then spoke, " We hare here to help out a pack mate." Looking to the loner he then spoke, " It is not our fault that a lone wolf decided to trespass where he didn't belong."

Azet

She heard a fight. "We need to go." She spoke quickly and ran towards the sounds. Azet saw her beta, Luna and her 'followers' Zim and Woloko. She saw the nightshade pack but didn't see Zane. "Oh the Nightshade pack tormenting a loner? That cruel?" She said ending with her voice in a snarl.

Kalika nodded. "Yes," He said, "I slept quite well." He flicked his ear and perked up, raising his paw. "What's all the noise?" He asked sleepily. "I guess I'd better go see."

Zina rested in the grass, opening one eye. She was shy, but she decided to get up and see what all the noise was. "Guys..." She said sleepily, "What's going on?" Now Zina was new, so she was also a bit confused.

Noxaura's ears pricked as she heard a strange commotion going on. It almost sounded like an argument... She decided that she had better go check it out. Who knew what might have happened? Bounding off, the black she-wolf finally reached the river.

Oh, no. A loner and Ambrosia wolves. Noxaura bared her teeth as a growl rose in her throat. She would certainly fight if it had to come to it. Standing up taller than her true height, Noxaura spoke. "What's going on?" She asked in a rough voice.

"Ask them." Luna growled at the black she-wolf, her own silvery hackles raising further as she drew her large (for an Ambrosia wolf) frame up to it's full height.

"And who exactly are you?" She asked the Nightshade, slowly moving so that she, Woloko, and Zim were standing between the loner and the Nightshades.

"Loners Dont belong and neither do Ambrosia..." Growling Mae snarls, even though smaller than the average Nightshade she is much stronger and fiercer. Snarling she stares down the Ambrosia wolves with such a ferocity she could metal glass with the glare. Hearing most her of pack back her up she spots a white male wolf approaching them.

Ursus heads to the commotion he had heard, spotting his sister and the other nightshades and a loner and some of the Ambrosia. Growling he bellows "Calm down everyone! Let the Damned Wolf explain himself to the Nightshade!"

"QUIET!" Noxaura erupted with a sudden force. "If the loner wants to speak, let him speak. But you don't have any say in this, Ambrosia." She sneered, narrowing her eyes at the Ambrosia Beta Male.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" She turned to the loner.