rainbowjuice

The New Era

Mae pauses, her ears raised. Listening she looks to Balisha, "You go from behind, Zane and I will track from the sides. I will howl to alert it, causing it to back track, or run forward, or run towards Zane. Whoever direction it heads is the one to bag it with our help."

Zane

"Alrighty." He said and went into position. The wolf was terrified, he didn't know how to hunt! As he kept scaring himself he imagined what would happen if he failed.

Kalika woke up and found he was in Nightshade territory. He tried to sneak off, and snuck in bushes and tall grass, trying not to be seen. "Hope they don't see me. I'll be nothing but wolf bones if they do!" He whispered to himself. As Kalika was hiding behind a rock, he peeked out from behind it and saw Zina. He gasped. "Better not get spotted." He whispered to himself.

Zina was having a nightmare. A black raven swooped down and attacked Zina. The raven kept swooping down until Zina felt too weak. "Stop, just stop!" She said to the raven!" In her sleep, Zina kept squirming around until she heard someone speak. She had very sensitive ears. "Who was that?" She said when she awoke. "I think I smell...an unknown wolf. Seriously, who awoke me? Well, I should thank them. That was a freaky dream." She yawned and curled up into a ball.

Balisha took a position behind the warthog. She followed at a distance of 4 feet so it would catch very little of her scent while keeping it within eyesight. she waited for Mae's signal.

Zane

He waited for the signal. When is she going to howl? Zane thought getting anxious. He tried to calm himself down but it didn't work.

((not alive anymore, i got permission to reboot from rainbow. I'm waiting for my current rp to be approved, then i will put this back in the works))

Edited by na82008