rainbowjuice

The New Era

Balisha got up, looking at the Ambrosia wolves. "you shouldn't be here, this is none of your business" Balish snarled at the Ambrosia wolves.

Khaile sensed an oncoming fight as wolves from both packs started gathering around the deer. all this for becouse i hunted in nightshade area? There was no point in a fight. Perhaps from now on, he should hunt closed to his hiding spot, but there would be no point if shedding blood here. He could hid from nightshade well enough, so maybe offering the deer might stop this. "Now, I don't want to start a fight here" he said. "I will offer you the deer to let this go this time, what would be the point in a fight right now?" He directed this at the nightshade alpha. It really hurt him inside to say this. Even though he was technically offering the deer, he really didn't like giving up his food.

Edited by na82008

Noxaura snarled at the loner. Her anger was growing every second. She only wanted the loner to leave, and a deer was an excellent offering considering that the Nightshade wolves were going hungry. After a few moments of silence, she said, "Fine." Her eyes narrowed. "And I don't want to ever even have to look at you again." A growl rose in her throat.

Kalika shook his head. "Guys, let's try to give the loner some space here. Come on. Maybe if we do that he'll feel more comfortable speaking." He rolled his eyes, but he saw a black she wolf hiding behind another wolf when he looked very carefully. Who was she? She looked fierce.

Zina dropped her ears and started to look at the loner. "Huh," She said, "He sure looks a bit....well, less angry!" She perked up her ears when she saw Kalika. She hid behind another wolf. "Who is HE!?" She thought. "He looks quite fierce!"

((No coloring this time a storms going on and I need to post ASAP.))

Zane

Zane rushed to the pack hearing a commotion. "Sister?" He asked Azet. He looked at the loner.

Azet

"Brother." She sighed. "Why where you the last to come what did you do this time?" She asked not wanting an answer. "Oh also for you loner we can give you a small portion of are land as long as you respect that the rest is ours." She spoke disappointed in her brother still.

When the Ambrosia wolf offered land he replied "no, but thanks for the offer. I don't see why ether of your packs can claim land and leave the loners nothing. If your going to claim and holed sleeping quarters, i can understand that, but you claim land that you don't use and feel some reason to call it your own and block it off from others. I don't need your rules." He than walked out of the gathering of wolves and ran down stream towards the ocean. Stupid packs, I'll never understand why my sister joined one, its just land this, rules that. Who would want to live like that? he thought

Rhage nodded his head lightly as the situation worked itself out before he backed up. He then turned as he began to head back to the sleeping quarters to check on those that were forced to stay back there. Once there he then stuck his head into a few of the dens to just look in on the others before he then moved on to the next.

Luna was a bit surprised when the loner just up and left- she had never had any intention of starting a fight, she had only thought that if the Nightshades were hurting somewolf that she, Woloko and Zim would at least be able to give them time to get away.

The Beta Female sighed, turning towards the Nightshade alpha.

"I apologize for trespassing on your territory." The silver she wolf grunted and relaxed her hackles slightly, the warriors on either side of her following suit.

Ursus walks up beside his Friend, and Other Beta, Luna. "Yes...I Apologize also." Putting his nose to Luna's cheek in a sign of fellow respect he turns and leaps into the water of the river swimming across and back onto Ambrosia land.

((Sorry for the short post and no color coded, On my phone.))

Balisha walked up to Mae. "Are we still going to go hunting?" she asked Mae. She looked at the Ambrosia wolves, noticing most hadn't made a move to leave yet.

"I guess we are." She looks to Balisha before shaking her head at the Ambrosia's. "You got Zane up?" Mae scratches behind her ear and sighs.

Azets

She walked out of there territory and back to hers.

Zane

"Yes she did." He said coldly. He was ashamed that his sister was the female alpha of the Ambrosia Pack.

Turning Mae stares harshly at Zane. "Finally." Sighing. "Come we must hunt." She snaps her jaws at them as a sign saying move out. Turning she kicks into a swift lope. Her ears flat against her head and her tail held high.

my stupid brother. why was he ever born, he should know never to be on Nighshade territory. if i see that loner again, I'm going to make him pay Balisha thought. she then realized with a start Mae had already started off. She jumped in her direction than ran to catch up.

Kalika shook his head and perked up his ears. "I'm starving." He thought. "Hey guys, are any of you hungry?" Kalika the slammed his paw on the ground when he saw something rustle in the bushes. His eyes opened wide. "What...is that...?" He said startled. Turns out, it was just a mouse. Kalika licked his chops and jumped on the mouse, carrying it to a rock he would lay on to munch on his meal.

Zina sighed and walked back over to somewhere to nap. When she laid down, she looked at a rock. The rock looked like it had claw marks in it. Zina quickly slashed her claw across the rock. Her claw marks were carved into it. Zina found this entertaining, and decided to make a little story.

(How do you write in color?)

((You have to use hex codes. Here, this is where I learned all the coding I know: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=48 Scroll down a little ways and it'll tell you how to change the color smile.gif ))

Luna walks over to the Ambrosia Alpha male and lays down next to him, looking up at him respectfully.

"We'll go hunting with you. Let's head back into Ambrosia territory first though." The beta said, her two companions still standing not too far away, ready to fight at a moment's notice if need be. After all, they were still in enemy territory, and no matter how laid back and relaxed Zim acted, he always had his guard up, just like Woloko.

Kalika dug a hole and hid the mouse in it, and dug some dirt and grass over the hole to hide it. He sat down and looked at the sky, grinning. Suddenly, Kalika felt tired. It was probably the warm sun on his pelt. He yawned and plopped down on the ground, snoozing.

Zina was finished drawing and looked at her picture. She grinned. She drew a wolf pack hunting, wolves howling at the moon from a stone and a wolf family. Zina was quite impressed with how well she drew. "Awoo," She thought. "I'm kind of tired. I think I'll get back to my nap."

((Kalika just fell asleep on enemy territory, hunted on enemy territory, and buried food on enemy territory. In most scenarios that could be a legible reason to kill him...FYI <-- Correct me if I'm wrong.))

((Khaile would disagree, seeing as he's done it multiple times, and any other loners would have too. which reminds me...))

Khaile walked around the edges of the forest, where no nightshade could accuse him of trespassing. The smell of the salty sea was nice, but he wasn't going to survive. He would just enter through a different part of the forest. you can't take it all from me he thought. He entered in a wet area full of peat that would mask his entrance. good thing the night shade will never find where i hide my food Khaile thought. He had walked almost directly past where he hid his food, but the spot was empty now, he had eaten the last of it yesterday. I'll just hunt here for now, then i'll go back later he thought.

Edited by na82008

((No Shiba's Character: Kalika shook his head. "Guys, let's try to give the loner some space here. Come on. Maybe if we do that he'll feel more comfortable speaking." He rolled his eyes, but he saw a black she wolf hiding behind another wolf when he looked very carefully. Who was she? She looked fierce.

Kalika shook his head and perked up his ears. "I'm starving." He thought. "Hey guys, are any of you hungry?" Kalika the slammed his paw on the ground when he saw something rustle in the bushes. His eyes opened wide. "What...is that...?" He said startled. Turns out, it was just a mouse. Kalika licked his chops and jumped on the mouse, carrying it to a rock he would lay on to munch on his meal.

Kalika dug a hole and hid the mouse in it, and dug some dirt and grass over the hole to hide it. He sat down and looked at the sky, grinning. Suddenly, Kalika felt tired. It was probably the warm sun on his pelt. He yawned and plopped down on the ground, snoozing.

He is in fact still in Enemy territory))

((i know you said kalika, im just stating that khaile would disagree on that point. also, is it still morning? like, 1 hour has passed in game, and a 2 weeks have passed in real life, we need to get moving already))

Edited by na82008

((Oops, I didn't know! I'll er, uh, maybe edit my posts making him get off of enemy territory.))

Kalika moved around in his sleep. "Zz...foo...fooood.....zzz...." He was dreaming about going on a hunt, his ear flicking and his tail twitching. He sniffed and shook his legs, but in his dream, the prey escaped. "Zz...noooo...." He said quietly. Eventually, Kalika was finally quiet, so he stopped talking in his sleep.

Balisha smelled a warthog. She caught up with Mae and said "do you smell that?"

((i dunno. what animals would be in a forrest?))