Oasis

Healing the Earth

user posted image

"Awww. I wanted to troll you. Oh well!~" Nutella smiled. He stuck out his tongue and formed a peace sign from his hands playfully. "Nice meetin ya. Good to the heart!~" He said. He blushed a tiny a bit from Astrid before making his blush disappear. he petted her head.

((Lou, your using the mature hatchling sprite. Switch it to an ungendered hatchling.))

Edited by Jass

((oops. I will do that when I have more time.))

user posted image

Astrid gave him a bright smile and bugged his neck with her muzzle. "You will get your chance soon enough." she giggled lightly, "you blushed." after a few second of thought, she pushed him over gently and playfully.

((Edit: be right back))

user posted image

The brown hatchling had come over and stood next to Blanc, which was aggravating enough, but then it started rambling, and then said something about his name being created because he did not like spiders. What's a spider? What? Blanc wondered, breaking his focus for a second. In the momentary confusion, the small ball of blue light he held expanded rapidly, also, getting much hotter. "AHHH!" the white screamed, his claws burning, but he screamed from anger instead of pain. Throwing the ball of light off to his left hastily, with the other hatchling was only an inch below the path of the thrown ball. The energy ball crashed into the wall, knocking several rocks loose. To everyone's surprise though, with a blink the rocks were back in their places and the hatchling named Nichi was partially healed.

Not realizing this, Blanc screamed at the small brown hatchling, "You idiot! Have you any idea what you have done?" He wasn't sure exactly what the hatchling had done, but it was definitely something, and something bad. Growling, Blanc stormed closer to Kumo, and breathed blue flame on the hatchling, spewing curses all the time. The flames had no effect and so the white hatchling rawred as strong as a newborn hatchling could, which was not very loud. "YOU SUCK" he yelled in the hatchling's face, running away.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

The hatchling just stared, motionless. He watched as the white hatchling ran away. Kumo drooped his head down for a moment, covering his eyes with one paw. Kumo muttered some random words, most of which, sounded like he was trying to calm himself down, before taking a deep breath. He then uncovered his eyes, which looked quite calm and dull. The pillow then chased after Blanc, leaving his other acquaintances behind. He wanted to know why he was angry at him.

user posted image

Too concentrated to notice that the small pillow was following him, Blanc continued running deeper and deeper into the increasingly dark cave. Without the slight glow of the hatchlings, it was hard to see where he was going and he tripped over his feet several times. Finally, he literally ran into a dead end of the cave. It hurt his nose a little at first, but the pain was gone in just a second.

user posted image

Kumo ran after him, trying to keep up. He realized that he was undoubtedly slower than the white hatchling, almost losing him twice. He was lucky enough to find the white hatchling stopping because he had bumped into a wall. Kumo had just caught after him after the hatchling stopped. Kumo panted, tired from running. "Huff...huff...Why...why did...you...run...away?" He asked and coughed. His throat felt very dry and his head felt dizzy. His legs gave up on him, and he collapsed. "Are you...okay?" He asked.

((Whoops, I did? Sorry. I'll unblock you.))

Edited by Jass

((oops. I will do that when I have more time.))

user posted image

Astrid gave him a bright smile and nugged his neck with her muzzle. "You will get your chance soon enough." she giggled lightly, "you blushed." after a few second of thought, she pushed him over gently and playfully.

My last post Jass))

user posted image

The tan hatchling blushed again. He turned to face the opposite direction of Astrid. "No I didn't." He denied. Why was he blushing, anyway? He took a tiny peek at the blusang. He had to admit, she was cute... So why am I blushing over it...? He thought. He took a deep breath. No need to panic... He thought. Soon, he barely looked like he was blushing. Nutella faced towards Astrid. "See!~" He said and pointed to his face.

user posted imageAstrid chuckled. "You silly boy! Why couldn't you face me a few minutes before?" she snuggled close to him pressing her muzzle to his neck wondering if she could make him blush again. Her eyes flickered to Marco, wondering if she had made him jealous yet. She averted her gaze from Marco and glanced sideways at Nutella. "Nutella..." she murmured to herself.

((Edit: I will get the ungendered sprite in a minute))

Edited by Lothuialel

user posted image

Don'tblushdon'tblushdon'tblushdon'tblush He mentally told himself. Nutella wasn't going to embarrass himself now! He pushed away Astrid, and backed away from her a few meters. "Heheh...sorry, Astrid...I gotta....do...stuff...because...!" He ran towards the outside as fast as he could. He needed to calm down to figure out why he was blushing like this, so he wanted some alone time.

Astrid watched him leave. She a mixture of hurt and anger. She angry for wanting to use him for her own selfish acts, and hurt because....he left her. Astrid sighed sadly and flexed her paws. She froze then. No claws. No claws...how was she going to eat? Astrid screeched in confusion and fear. No claws mention she couldn't eat meat....meat. She could be a vegetarian! She decided then that she could eat fruits and be healthy in that way.

user posted image

Noticing that the pillow had followed him into the depths of the cave, Blanc didn't even feel mad. He was very tired and, although he wouldn't admit it, a bit scared of the darkness this part of the cave seemed to have. "Why won't you just leave me alone, take a hint..." Blance said, trailing his words and turning his head away. Blanc suppressed a tear, too bad his magic couldn't suppress emotional wounds.

~~]'!'[~~

user posted image

Wind walked over to Astrid after noticing the sudden departure of the two small hatchlings. She grinned at her snidely. "You like him, don't you?" she asked, picking up on the nature of her conversation. "Anyways, I suppose that's possible... but why? Past is past, why should we need to see it?" Wind suddenly felt some strong emotion in her heart, anger? No that wasn't it. She couldn't find a way to describe it in her mind, but it seemed... empowering to her.

user posted image

"...Something wrong? You seem...anti-social. You should interact with other people more." He said as he got up and patted Blanc on the back. He looked at the white hatchling's tail. Hmmm...tempting. He thought as he slowly edged closer to the white's tail. When Kumo was close enough to not miss, he pounced on Blanc's tail.

((Lou, you're still using the gendered sprite))

Edited by Jass

((Yeah...I had the the non gendered...but must have lost it. Be right back with it!))

Astrid blinked. "Ummmm....I like Marco yes. Nutella..." she stopped there. She liked him too. "Is it that obvious?" she whispered to her friend. "I think seeing the past is rather cool. Perhaps you can see or hear your parents." Astrid wished she could see hers.

user posted image

Blanc wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to come off as a loner, but why couldn't this other hatchling just go? It was like he couldn't comprehend the fact that he didn't want to be around him. His thoughts were cut short as the odd hatchling tackled his tail, and Blanc instinctively launched into the air, freeing his tail from the grasp of the small hatching. He didn't notice as the slight cuts on his tail magically healed. "Why did you do that," Blanc said in a calm anger, gritting his teeth and twitching his uninjured tail. He pounced on the other hatchling, but his claws had no effect on the other, and so it was more of a tickling feeling to the other hatchling.

[{---}]

user posted image

"A little bit," Wind replied to Astrid, suppressing a small giggle but not the smile that accompanied it. "Maybe, but I didn't really see them, at least I don't think I did... I don't really remember," she tried to recall what she had seen or heard, but came up as good as blank. "All I see is whiteness," She felt compelled to mention quietly.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Kumo desperately tried not to laugh. He suddenly felt like he was waking up. He held his breath for a few seconds. "Urk...! Must...not...laugh...!" He softly told himself. Kumo wasn't sure why he didn't want to laugh, he just...had a bad feeling about it. He made an uncomfortable face, trying not to giggle. Kumo's eye color suddenly turned from a deep dark red to a brighter red. He suddenly felt more energetic. He started to smile before giggling and soon became hysterical. Tears came out of his eyes as he hysterically laughed.

Astrid blushed lightly. "Marco and Nutella are cute. Anyway, you probably saw the inside of your egg and heard their voices." she shrugged. I wonder what my parents were like? She thought to herself.

user posted image~>user posted image

Rosaline could hear 'voices' sounds used to communicate. She couldn't make them out very well, it was like there was something covering her ears and a well between the 'voices.' They didn't sound anything like Claire's and Endor's, more smaller and squeaker, and more faint and distant. It was so muffled that Rosaline couldn't make it out. She didn't like this- she didn't like them- they were probably the ones who took Claire and Endor away, well she wanted them back! Rosaline wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing, especially when she wanted her 'parents' back.

But... What could she do?

Find the light. Endor and Claire would always tell her about this mythical 'light' maybe she should move this wall first? Pulling back her legs, she slammed them down on the wall with as much force as she could muster. The wall gave way easier then she thought it would, popped out, rolling across solid ground, a bright force filled and stung her eyes. It hurt, a warm liquid substance filled her eyes and dripped down her face, some landed on her paws. This brightness hurt! She didn't like it, she wanted the wall back! She wanted Claire and Endor back! Rosaline begun to wail.

Angela sat quietly in the sidelines, letting the others go on with their conversation. While she was standing by however, she heard a wail from the eggs. Cautiously, she went over and saw a pink hatchling who had just broken out of its egg. "Are...are you alright? What's wrong?" She asked, helping the hatchling.

((He's currently "enjoying" the outside, but I can make him come to you/you can go to him))

Edited by Jass

Astrid sighed and looked outside. She was hungry. Wait? What is hunger? She shrugged and walked outside. She breathed in the fresh air and looked around. Her stomach growled as if to amplify her hungry needs.

((She came outside.))