Oasis

Healing the Earth

Night falls over the extensive terrain, although nothing basks in its coolness and safety. There are not dragons flying as there used to be, and the humans and other animals have left as well.

The mountains are gone, and they are replaced with crumbling buildings, the large oceans that ruled the world are nearly dry, and the sky never shines clear and blue. Dirt covers everything in the land. The variety of scents that once filled the air are gone, replaced by a musty smell that results from water damage and other unuse. Very few plants survive in this land; only a couple trees and blades of grass still grow in the land that used to be called "America". The name is lost and gone now, of course.

Underneath a large red tree, a stream of lava flows just beneath bedrock. The lava has no place to escape its prison, however, as the terrain is naturally flat here. Below the large, thick tree there is also a mine that the humans have long-since forgotten about. Diamonds shine in the deeper depths, undiscovered by man or any other creature. Wooden poles hold the top of the mine from collapse, but they are very old and rotten, and could give in at any moment.

The humans return every few hundred years. They left this earth many thousands of years ago in their large metal domes, gone to some depth of the unending universe, after they used up this planet and went on to another, and another. They never stay in the same place for more than 5,000 years. They seem to have some sort of longing to return to their first planet, but at the same time, they make little to no effort to clean it and make it liveable again.

But what happened to this once great and glorious planet where nature flourished?

It started when the water began drying up, and no one could explain why. Human scientists tried to study the catastrophe, but not a single one could provide an answer. Much of the water of the earth was 'decomposing,' as the bonds fell to nothing and oxygen and hydrogen gasses flew out of the oceans and lakes. The people panicked, as they claimed the 'Laws of Physics' no longer applied. The only way for the humans and animals to survive was to create water from hydrogen and oxygen, but the process was long and complicated and it did not yield nearly enough water. Some water still remained in the ocean, but it was too salty and dirty to drink or purify.

They panicked- not just the humans but most of the dragons and other creatures. No one or thing knew what was going on. Well, a few creatures knew, but not more than a hundred.

After a few months the rest of the world started falling apart as well. The things humans owned started secreting odd substances, then falling to nothing. The rate of decomposure grew so fast; computers fell apart too rapidly to ever be able to be used, along with most other electronics. In just three months, over 10% of the world's human population had committed suicide; the rest was either in panic or waiting for a miracle.

The acid rain started then, but it wasn't really rain. Clouds formed in the teal sky, spewing elements humans had been unaware of. Any organism or plant the rain touched died or had severe medical problems. Buildings were falling, all technology failed. The world was nearly dead.

At that point, the remaining people of the world that were in government positions or were scientists got together. They decided to put all effort into building a giant spaceship that would nearly never run out of fuel, and they would find the people a new home. Anyone they could fit on the ship could go off, everyone left behind only had a few days left to live.

They made it, of course, but that's an entirely different story.

Now, almost a million years later, no adult dragons exist. No adult dragons.

The dragons should have been almost unkillable with their tough armor and some dragons having the ability to dig down very deep; however, the universe decided to punish its destroyer. So long ago on that fateful day, the Magi dragons, an elite class, decided they had to rid the world of the humans, and planned a spell that would cause their homes to collapse, and anything man-made to die. They didn't think that they would actually only need one Magi to correctly execute the spell, so they got many together to do it. The spell was too strong, and blew way out of proportion, making everything fall apart and die. The 10 Magi who performed the spell were turned to dust almost instantly, but they had time enough to realize that they had done much more than they should have.

The spell wore off just in time, but yet, not soon enough.

The only things that survived the apocalypse were some seeds hidden deep in the dirt, and some dragon eggs, whose shells were thick and prevented the babies from being harmed. The eggs and seeds froze in position for many years until-

The mine collapses, tons of rock hitting the bottom, cracking the bedrock just enough for lava to seep out, and fly up the access hole to the cave, spewing the turf about a mile away from the large tree with hot magma. A natural cave, luckily, is near there, and lava flows into it just a bit. It cools quickly, but warms the small pile of eggs hidden in a corner for just long enough.

You are one of those eggs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically:

-You are an egg, and you have to hatch

-There are no adult dragons there, so you have to figure out how to survive on your own

-Things that survived:

}A small grove of redwood trees near your cave

}Grass around the cave

}As water reformed from the atmosphere, a pond formed a couple miles away from your cave

}Small mammals and also some new adapted species

Your ultimate goal is to figure out a way, or create a spell, to 'heal' the earth.

Rules:

-No god-modding (your dragon isn't going to be an all powerful god that knows exactly what to do when first hatched)

-Keep it PG-13 wink.gif

-Keep OOC comments to a minimum

-There will be an OOC thread for chattyness and forms

-There must be at least 3 complete sentences in each RP post

-Romance must be between your character and someone else's character, not two of yours

-((Use double parenthesis when talking OOC))

-Plz, dnt tlk liek d1s or anithin liek it

-No bright, blinding colors in your posts please

-No one wants to decode this.

-Put :=} in your post

-All dragons must be an official DC breed, or come from the completed section. Completed section dragons must have a link to the thread they are from

-If you are going to use sprites in your post, they must be in the form your dragon is in (ex. a just-hatched dragon would use the S1 sprite for that breed)

-You may not join with any unbreedable

-If you are going to use a zombie, you must pm me. I will probably not accept more than one.

-Max of 3 characters per person, (recommended that you have 2 or less) you must keep these characters active

-Kill your character if you are going to leave the RP, if possible. (Sorry, don't want a bunch of random characters laying around)

*currently accepting forms*

Form:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=red] I'd like to join! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Username:
Dragon name:
Personality:
Breed of dragon:
Anything special about the appearance:
Other notes:

Post Forms Here

Edited by Oasis

Characters:

Username:Oasis

Dragon name:Wind or Windsweeping

Personality:Naive and outgoing, she often ventures too far into situations as, although she is good at judging situations that do not involve her, she often makes mistakes when dealing with her own well-being.

Breed of dragon: Speckle Throated user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: nothing in particular

Mate/Crush: none

Other notes: Has an odd choice of friends

Username: Jass

Dragon name: Nutella

Personality: It is unknown which personality is the his real personality, as he changes his personality every few hours. Nutella's personality ranges to a innocent, clueless little girl to an evil overlord. He can even act out their voices. Nutella is an Role player, and will gladly act out as a woman despite being male. He's usually the narrator of his short, made up story.

Breed of dragon: user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Nutella has no differences yet.

Mate/Crush: None, open

Other notes: :=} "Oh, my dear love, please, do not go!" -Nutella acting out as a female character in his role play.

Username: Oasis

Dragon name: Blanc

Personality: Somewhat timid, is smart but doesn't show it very much because he is afraid to set himself apart. He has anxiety about a lot of things, and often gets very antsy and snappy to the other hatchlings if he is in one of his 'moods.' Can be very committed to a person, other creature, thing or cause if he thinks it is worth supporting. However, he is quite single-minded and fails to see the truth of something below the surface.

Breed of dragon:user posted image

Anything special about the appearance:

Mate/Crush: none yet :]

Other notes:

Username: Lothuialel

Dragon name: Astrid

Personality: Astrid is curious, foolish and very funny. She has to know everything about everything she sees. She has many questions, mostly why, where, and how. She never stops wondering and asking them. She makes idiotic decisions and usually wounds up in trouble as most young animals do. Because of her mistakes, she is hilarious! She always seems to trip over herself and get in trouble.

Breed of dragon: Blusang Lindwurmuser posted image

Anything special about the appearance: She was born with no claws. She is defenseless and has become a vegitarian because of this.

Mate/Crush: Marco

Other notes: Astrid likes to experiment with magic. She has discovered the art and talent of runes. She hopes this is how she can help heal the lands.

Username: mipuppy1

Dragon name: Rosaline

Personality: Rosaline is that girl who just smiles for anyone's else sake, she could be running through hell and she'd just smile as if she had gotten a new puppy (Or whatever Rosalines' want). Naïve and gullible, shes not hard to trick or be taken advantage of, she has a hard time with hunting and prefers to eat plants over animals. Rosaline is very stubborn, she won't hold grudges for a long time but really goes out her way to make you miserable when shes mad at you. Though its been made clear that shes always cheerful if you make a bad first impression on her, she will hold it against you, otherwise you have to try pretty hard to make her hate or even dislike you.

Anything special about the appearance: Shes a bit small for dragons her species.

Mate/Crush: N/A (I would really enjoy a romance :=}

Other notes: She's scared of the dark and thunder, bloods just really not her thing. Rosaline also loves to cuddle.

Username: KitKat10

Dragon name: Erelel

Personality: Erelel may seem dark and shadowed, but she only wants whats best for her kind. She is snappy and often seen lurking around nighttime, stalking prey. Erelel is rarely seen during the day time, as she appears to be "dead" to other dragons. She is rash and harsh, known to jump on others and snap at them. She prefers to be alone, hiding in the shadows. She is unforgiving and her heart is as cold as her scales which feel like ice. She has a burning hatred for most creatures, and she will kill or hurt her enemys with any chance that she can get.

Breed of dragon: Vampire Dragon user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: Erelel's wings are larger than they are meant to be, her horns are a deep crimson.

Mate/Crush: None, I would recommend staying away from her.

Other notes: Generating strong forces of runes.

Username: PeachSapling89

Dragon name: Angela

Personality: Angela is very shy, talking when needed to and having a tight knit of friends. But she tries to be kind as often as she can. If you can become her friend Angela is very trusting and honest. Angela only takes risks in she has to, and tries to be observant of her surroundings. However, Angela can be a bit forgetful, and gets scared easily. Also, secretly inside...she wants to someday have a mate.

Breed of dragon: user posted image Wish-Maker Wyvern Thread Link

Anything special about the appearance: Nope.

Mate/Crush: Kumo

Other notes: Angela is most terrified of spiders and snakes. :=}

Dragon name: Nichi

Personality: Nichi is a friendly dragon, and likes to socialize with the others. He can be...over dramatic, however. He is easily able to misunderstand situations. Nichi will often come up with so many ridiculous conclusions that some of them won't even make sense. He's a fan of comedy, although he never seems to try being funny. That might be ironic...

Anything special about the appearance: No differences.

Mate/Crush: Rosaline.

Other notes: :=} "DON'T TELL ME...YOU'RE A TREE?!" -quote from Nichi talking to a bush. ((lol wut))

Dragon name: Kumo

Personality: Kumo is usually found sleeping on a the ground, in a bush, in a tree, maybe even in a pit hole. He sleeps practically everywhere. He is lethargic while he is awake, and will mutter random things out loud. He is often seen staring at inanimate objects while awake. He has a habit of daydreaming while someone is speaking. While this doesn't happen often, Kumo will sometimes be fully awake. This may cause him to be extremely childish and playful, which may tire out the other hatchlings.

Anything special about the appearance: His eyes look like a demon, but it'll only show if he's fully awake

Mate/Crush: Angela

Other notes: :=} "I bet you're thinking about kittens the moment I say it, right...?" -quote from Kumo while muttering.

Username: PeachSapling

Dragon name: Marco, aka The Witch Doctor

Personality: During the day, Marco seems like a normal, playful, hatchling. He's always willing to talk, and is always curious about everything. However, when Marco sees that there's a slightest hint of a crush developing between two hatchlings, his "Witch Doctor" side comes through during the night. Calling the hatchling he sees starting the crush, for a certain fee (I have no idea what though. xd.png.png) he'll give tips and secretly spy on the other hatchling. All his business "appointments" are top secret, and he's pretty good at hiding this fact. ...He also believes that love is the only way to cure the world.

Anything special about the appearance: Marco's eyes are a brighter hue of blue than most Purple dragons.

Mate/Crush: Sorry ladies, Marco is too focused on spreading love rather than finding it himself.

Other notes: :=} "Marco? No, no, I'm The Witch Doctor. Or, The Doctor for short. What do I do? I specialize in the complex ways of love. Why? It's in my genes!" -The "Witch Doctor" when he first meets a client

Username: kingcobra2018

Dragon name: Thia

Personality (Lothime is narrating it.): Thia is the one that doesn't show herself that often. No she's not shy. What do you think? She's sweet and if you hurt her I'll kill you. She always dazed off for some reason. If you figure it out run it by me. If you have a crush on her if you don't tell me when I find out.

Anything special about the appearance: The silver is a light turquoise.

Mate/Crush: None yet. (open for romance)

Other notes: :=}

Username: kingcobra2018

Dragon name: Lothime

Personality (Thia is telling his personality.): Lothime well he's tough. He thinks he's the strongest and has to always be right. Don't get me wrong though he can be super sweet. Don't tell him that I said that though. He would not like it.

Breed of dragon: Tri-horned wyvern user posted image

Anything special about the appearance: His horns are black.

Mate/Crush: No.

Other notes: Both of my characters are open for romance.

Edited by Oasis

Alright, fixed that. Good now?

Sorry for taking so long, had to go somewhere with my family.

Edit:

Any yes, if you could clear the posts that would be great.

Edited by Oasis

((I may as well go first, since no one else is...))

user posted image

The egg rolled through the floor as the hatchling inside struggled to break free. It bumped the walls and some of the eggs gently. The hatchling inside tried to use its legs to try and break free, but it did nothing except make the egg wriggle. Arghh! Come on! What else could a I do?! The hatchling inside thought as it face palmed itself using it's long, sharp-clawed paw. It looked at it's paws for a moment. Wow. I never noticed I have these...er...what were they called again? The hatchling thought. The hatchling shrugged and used it's claws to stab the egg, creating 2 holes to the outside. The hatchling, curious, looked at the outside through the holes. It was small, too small for him to see anything. The hatchling decided that if wanted to see the world, he must stab his way to freedom, and started to jab the egg from the inside until there was practically holes everywhere on his egg. ...Whoops. It thought embarrassingly.

((Oasis, you lied! You said you were going to hatch Blanc and Wind soon! Its been days!))

Edited by Jass

A small, creamy white egg was tucked away in the corner, its gold specks glittering. The hatchling inside wasn't dead, just frozen in time for who knows how long. All was quiet, until something great happened.

Warmth. Like a red dragon generously giving its warmth to another egg, the developing creature inside was suddenly broken out of its place in time. Two eyes opened inside of the egg, and all it could see was the translucent yellow tint of the yolk.

---

'W-Where am I?' A purple hatchling thought to himself, his light blue eyes scanning the interior of his egg. 'Oh yeah...that's where I am. Although...it's kinda crowded here.' The hatchling thought. Just as he said it, his foot cracked through the eggshell. 'Well, that's one way to do it.' He thought, wiggling his foot out. 'Maybe...I can escape!'

((Oops. I kinda used two different writing styles here. xd.png I dunno, maybe it brings out how different the two are.))

user posted imageuser posted image

The hatchling looked at his claws before going on a stabbing spree again. For some reason, it liked stabbing stuff to make holes. It made a picture using holes, which it enjoyed. When the hatchling was finally tired and leaned onto the the walls, it cracked open and made him fall out. It landed onto the hard ground. "Ouchies...!" It moaned. The hatchling, looked at its claws. Am I boy? I sound like one...I think. He thought, before looking around. It looked...nice. Kinda.

He picked up a velvety egg nearby, curious. He looked at his own egg. Oh my god, we're aliens! Oh no! I don't want to invade and kill stufff! He looked in panic and threw it on the ground, causing cracks to be formed on the egg. The hatchling rushed over to it. Sure, he may, may eat stuff, but destroying each other would barely help in this situation. It was cruel to do that anyway. "Gah! Sorry, sorry, sorry...!" He exclaimed as he lifted the egg, revealing quite a bit of cracks.

"Oh god!" He exclaimed, surprised to see that there were a lot of cracks on the bottom of the egg, dropping it again. "...." He stared at it for a moment, unsure if it was still alive. The hatchling poked it a bit, tapping it using his claws. "Yalo? Anybody here? Repl-" He was cut off after he accidentally broke the outer layer of the shell, and poked the sleeping hatchling inside. "OHGODTHATWHOOPSSEEOMEE!" He exclaimed and dropped it. Again.

"....You awakeee...?" Heellooo?" He whispered to it. The velvety egg started to roll around, and tackled at the walls. Well geez, your aggressive... He thought.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

A white egg suddenly started to jar, for the first time in hundreds of years, the hatchling inside was alive. Huh? it thought, starting to panic in the confined space. Must... get... OUT! the hatchling yelled, pushing on the side of his prison with all its might. The small white thing stopped for a moment, realizing it was not going to be easy to open the egg. It gathered all of what it knew, which wasn't much, and plowed into a side of the dark egg. It did not work as planned, and the egg began to roll cross the cave floor for quite a bit, while the hatchling inside covered its eyes and whined. With a crack, the egg bumped against a sharp rock, fracturing easily and releasing the small white creature.

user posted imageWhat is going on? So much.. color? Yes, color. Why am I still white? It tried to stand up on its feet, but tumbled to the ground, unable to support itself. The hatchling decided to just lay there, as the stress of the moment was overwhelming.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

The hatchling looked over at the others. There were other hatchlings like him, altohugh...they kinda look different at the same time. He scampered over to a white hatchling. "Hello!~" He greeted. He wondered what would happen next. The velvety egg bumped into him several times, which made the hatchling annoyed. "Heh heh, off you go...." He said as he rolled the egg away from him. "...What's your name?" The hatchling asked the white.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

A brownish hatchling walked over to the white one, just as the white one had finally figured out how to work these... legs. He...Hello. Umm... a name? The hatchling wasn't sure what a 'name' was, but it could only assume it was some kind of title, but did it mean color, what type of dragon it was, or something else? Hmm... everything around here seems so colorful, but I'm just bleak and white... Maybe I'm a bleak dragon.. or Blank?, the hatchling thought I... I guess my 'name' is umm... Blanc. I'm pretty sure I'm a boy dragon, but, I don't know, the hatchling said nervously.

Edited by Oasis

((Try using "" marks.))

user posted image

"MmmmKay. I haz no name." He said to the white hatchling. "Hmmm...Hey, are we speaking English right now? Or are we actually like 'Ohhh! I no speak Engrish!' kinda people? Or are we actually like, talking...well. You know....?" He wasn't sure how to explain it. By the time it was making sense for him, it suddenly got all confusing! "....I haz no idea what I am saying now..." He said as he scraped the floor using his claws. The egg came and bumped into him again, which irritated him further.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

The other hatchling was saying some kind of nonsense now, but Blanc wanted to listen to it anyway. "What is this 'English" thing anyway?" Blanc asked the dragon, but at that moment an odd, soft-looking egg bumped into the brown one's side. Seeing the distress the brown hatchling suffered when the egg rammed into him, Blanc picked up the egg, which was easy as it was soft an easy to get a grip on, and wobbled over to where a small pile of rocks were. He placed the egg, which wriggled in his jaws, on a small stack of rocks in the back of the pile. Now, the annoying egg could no longer run around the cave. "So, I suppose we should make you a 'name' then, since you don't know yours"

edited because I will never remember to colorize the text

Edited by Oasis

user posted image~~>user posted image

In a cave hidden somewhere in a rocky mountain, lay a blue and white egg. This egg had been sitting here for days. It is time that the pretty thing hatched. The sides of the egg began to move and crack. The babe inside chirped. The chirping was comparable to a hummingbird.

After roughly thirty minutes, a blue and white baby girl stumbled out of the egg. The egg had been shattered when the dragon burst out. The baby looked around the gray, rocky area and shuddered. She sniffed the air and wondered, What is this? Where am I? Who am I? The baby girl took several wobbling steps and fell flat on her face. Oops. There was a rock there. Or was it dirt? What is dirt anyway?

What is my name? Hmmm how about, idiot? No. Rupert? Oh, 'ell no. censorkip.gif? Nope. Oh! Astrid! My name is Astrid! Thought the now three hour old blusang lindwurm. Astrid smiled and began to prance around. She tripped over her own feet and fell miserably to the ground. Instantly, Astrid laughed and cried at herself.

(Try that for some humor)

Edited by Lothuialel

user posted image

A pink egg lay in the back of the cave, accompanied by another egg for hundreds of years, but the other egg was now gone. Wind, the name the pink hatchling had picked for herself, felt this absence, and knew something was wrong. She felt more and more claustrophobic as time went on, although she really had no grasp of what time was. Digging into the egg with her claws, the hatchling was trying her best to break through, but to no avail, unfortunately. Frustrated, she yelled, accidentally releasing a hot flame which burnt her a little, but opened the egg as well. Frightened, Wind ran out of the egg and around the cave, ignoring the pain coming from her left foot. "GAHHHH" She cried, running around several other eggs and hatchlings around the cave, before finally plowing headfirst into a blue and white hatchling, knocking them both to the ground.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Astrid, who had been knocked over by a pink colored dragon, laughed her head off. She was laughing so hard, that she couldn't breath. In fact, this sudden pure enjoyment had caused her own pain and embarrassment to deminish to nothingness. "W...wh....who are you?" She asked laughing her head off. Astrid stood up and attempted to help the other dragon up. "I've chosen the name Astrid." She promptly sat down and smiled at her.

Edited by Lothuialel

user posted image

"Hmmm...Okay. What should my name be...?" He asked the white and himself. He thought of several names, but wasn't sure it they would fit him. He carefully chose his name. "I know....What about Micleah un Duckway?" He asked, and smiled. It sounded funny, which made him laugh. He liked funny names. It was entertaining, really. "Does...Pfft...that sound good? He asked.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Blanc looked at the other hatchling, who was thinking of names. The hatchling suggested a name, but then giggled. Just to be agreeable, Blanc laughed as well, although he wasn't really sure what was funny. "It seems a bit long, and complicated... A name should be shorter." Blanc replied. His attention was shirted to a strange hatchling who was running around the cave madly, for a moment. What would a good name be for him... Blanc thought. "What about.. Duck or Dutch or Claw or Mud?" the hatchling asked.

~~~_:-:_~~~

user posted image

The hatchling shook her foot around a bit, as it was badly burnt. Wind felt very embarrassed, but the other hatchling only laughed. She supposed it was a bit funny, it must have been something to see, an egg catch on fire and open to reveal a hatchling, who promptly sprinted across the cave like an Olympic sprinter. "My name is Wind, I suppose," the hatchling told Astrid, and continuing, "I like your name." Wind noticed two fleshy appendages on the hatchling's back, and wondered what they were, hoping that she hadn't stared too long. She didn't want to gawk.

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

Astrid smiled. "Why, thank you. I think your name is elegant." She looked at Wind's burns. "Do you want to go look for water to help those burns? I think water helps." Astrid thought for a moment. What is water anyway? She shook her head and noticed Wind looking at her back. "Is there something on my back?" She asked. "I don't mind you staring, but I do want to know what it is."

user posted image

"Oh heck no! I ain't picking those names!" He sassed. The hatchling went back into thought again. What was a good name? "........FLLLLLUUUFFFF!" He raged. He was suddenly poked by a hatchling. It was a brown hatchling with darkred eyes. It yawned. "What about Nichi?" It suggested. The brown hatchling looked lethargic, as if it was deprived from sleep. The hatchling thought about it for a moment. "Nichi" didn't exactly sound funny, but it was better than being called "Mud." Definitely. "...Yeah, Nichi works." He agreed. "Thank you for suggestin- wait a minute..." Nichi looked at the velvety egg, which was now split in two. "You're...!" He gaped open his mouth.

Edited by Jass

user posted image

The hatchling placed her legs up against the smooth dark walls.

Scratch... scratch

Her body tensed for a brief moment before she struck out. Her claws scraped against the solid material, cracks spread out against the surface. Craackkk The walls gave way and the smoky grey hatchling sheilded herself from the light, wincing momentarily.

Then she lay still, half way through the egg like a dead, broken body.

Then ever so slowly, she began to breath. Quiet, but yet so ragged, sucking in air with every breath that she could take.

((Imagine her breathing like Darth Vadar.))

user posted image

The tan hatchling twisted and turned. It made the egg roll in a circle. The tan hatchling headbutted the egg, which caused the egg to bump into a wall. He paused for a moment before trying to "tackle" the small container, which caused the egg to bump into the wall again. He "tackled" the container several times, and with each "tackle," the egg changed directions. The egg rammed into a pillow hatchling before tackling Nichi, who picked up the egg and threw it on the floor. The tan felt the cracks on his egg. Well, it may as well give him an advantage. He pushed the cracks, causing the eggshells to fall on the outside floor, creating a small hole. The hatchling repeatedly did this until he hade a hole large enough for him to crawl out.

'Whoa! There's so much noise out there! I wonder what it is...' He thought, rolling around in his egg. Thing is, he rolled so much, he rolled head first into another egg and broke both of their shells. A pair of bright blue eyes went to work as they scanned what he just hit. "I am sorry, so, so sorry!" He shouted, cleaning away the eggshells. A pair of brown eyes looked up at him. "Oh! Hello there! Sorry for the mess I- and...you're gone." Turning around, he saw other hatchlings. "Hello there! I'm..." 'Wait...what do I call myself?'

(For those of you who didn't know, he bumped into Angela, my other character.)

user posted image

Astrid looked away from Wind for an instant. She glanced at the new hatchling. "You are...?" she looked at Wind and shrugged. She smiled at her and yawned.

Edited by Lothuialel

He stared at the blue and white hatchling for a minute, unsure what do to. 'Uhh...how about ! Aria! ...No, sounds too weird. Uh...Lauren! No...that doesn't seem right either. ...I know! MARCO!' Marco thought to himself, very proud of the name he picked. "My name is Marco!"

A small, creamy white hatchling peeked out from behind an egg, looking around at the other hatchlings. 'Maybe it's safe to go out there.' It thought, slowly walking towards the rest of the hatchlings. "And my name is...Angela." She said, almost saying her name so softly, you could hardly hear her.

What a beautiful egg!

A beautiful flower it is, just like you sweetheart.

Yes, she is definitely a girl.

What should her name be?

How about Rose?

Doesn't that seem to plain?

Rosaline, she shall be Rosaline.

user posted image

That conversation was the only one 'Rosaline' could remember vividly, it had been so long since the 'voices' had talked to her. She missed 'Claire' or her 'mom,' she didn't know which one it was. Claire had a beautiful voice and was warm and comforting, the warm beat, beat, beat of her 'heart' always calmed Rosaline. Then there was 'Endor,' his voice not quite as soft and beautiful as Claire's yet it was comforting all the same, he and Claire referred to themselves as 'mom' and 'dad' or 'parents,' the name had little meaning to an unborn Rosaline, all she knew was that she 'loved' them.

However, one day they just disappeared leaving her cold. Without the beat, beat, beat of Claire's heart and Endor's gentle jokes and laughs. Just like that, they were gone.

(Is pink to hard to see?)

(Is that better?)

Edited by mipuppy1

user posted image

"Its a pleasure to meet you Marco." Astrid beamed happily. She thought he was rather cute. "I'm Astrid and this is my pal, Wind." she said introducing Marco to herself and to Wind as well.

Pink is too hard to see!))

Edited by Lothuialel