Oasis

Healing the Earth

((Claire...sorry, the name just gets to me in an emotional way. Long story short, a terrible fate for a beloved character that fans everywhere won't forget. ...But enough of names that make me sink a little inside.))

"Well hello Astrid, and Wind! Lovely names, might I add. Sorry for crashing into you Angela, new me, new world, lots of excitement!" Marco said rapidly, and quite loud."It's...it's alright Marco. It...it was quite sudden though." Angela said in a soft voice."Alright, names, names, names, can the rest of ya introduce yourselves?"

user posted image

The tan hatchling looked at the purple dragon who asked the others for their names. Mmmm...My name.... The tan hatchling never thought of his name before. "..." The tan hatchling went up to the purple, the blusang and the speckled. He wasn't sure what his name should be. "....Hmm..." He looked at the purple closely. "Hey...." He said in a curious voice. "Are you a girl?" He asked.

user posted image

Astrid giggled giddily. "Thank you Marco." then she laughed and said "I wonder were Polo is!" she laughed hysterically then. "Marco! Polo!" she laughed. Astrid was in complete hysterics now.

((I had to. I'm sorry.)

Edited by Lothuialel

"Me? I...I don't think so. My name IS Marco, so I would assume that I am a boy. I think Angela here is a girl." Marco said to the tan hatchling."I...I think I am. The voices told me. It...it was either Angela, or Apollo." She added on. "...Why were you asking, I must ask?" Marco asked, looking at the tan hatchling.

user posted image

The ridgewing smiled. "Just-a wondering!~" He cheerfully replied. He looked at Marco and Angela. "How do you guys get your names? Are you like, psychic?" He asked, imitating a female voice voice while at it. "I mean, like, did you name yourselves or like, did you somehow know, that your parents would like, name you already like, when you were young?~" He asked. He wasn't sure why he was mimicking a female's voice nor was he sure why he was using this accent. But he continued on, ignoring his girly accent.

user posted image

"I thought my name had a nice...ring to it. I liked the sound." she sighed sadly. "I think my parents would have liked it too." Astrid looked at the ground. She shuffled her paws around creating images. They started out as scribbles, but soon pictures were easily found in them. Astrid cocked her head to the side and smiled. She liked her creation.

Edited by Lothuialel

user posted image

The white hatchling pinned his ears back. "It was just a sugestion," he said somewhat frustrated. Blanc looked over to the corner of the cave and watched the egg that he had placed in a pile of rocks crack, and hatch. The hatchling immediately wobbled over to them, somewhat tired-ly. Great, he thought, more annoyances.

~~~--~~~

user posted image

"I'm fine, it's nothing... serious..." Wind halfheartedly insured Astrid. "Hello Marco--" She began, but was cut off when Astrid started rolling on the ground, laughing at her own joke. Wind's legs suddenly grew stiff, and the sounds of the world blanked out for a moment as a small ridgewing spoke.

Go... We have to leave!

Where is there to go?

Anywhere! It's not safe anymore, we could leave with the humans, I'm sure they'd take a few--

They took all the dragons they needed. The wind is too strong out there anyway.

I heard it swept a few young dragons away...

Then we wait.

The young dragon, slightly alarmed, shook her head and tried to look natural.

Edited by Oasis

user posted imageuser posted image

The pillow sat and looked at the two with drowsy and emotionless eyes. "....Kittens are cute...." He muttered. He rubbed his eyes in a attempt to wake himself up. "What?" Nichi said in a confusion. "What? Something wrong?" the pillow said. He tilted his head. "....." An awkward silence emitted the room for a moment. "So uh...I'm Nichi, what's yours?" He asked. Kumo stared at the seragamma before targeting and biting his leg. Nichi yelped in pain and started to run around in circles inside the cave, the pillow still grasping onto Nichi's leg by the teeth. "I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO BE UNLUCKY AS HECK!" Nichi exclaimed. "I FEEL LIKE CHEESE!" The pillow shouted. He was no longer gnawing on his leg, and instead, just holding onto his leg as Nichi ran around, passing Blanc, a purple, blusang, speckled and a tan ridgewing a couple of times.

user posted image

Astrid looked at Wind concerned. She had noticed the female's change in attitude. "What's wrong? Did you see something?" The Blusang lindwurm was concerned for her aquentance. She looked around at the other dragons wondering if any of them had noticed Wind. "If you want me to, I can keep it as a secret. I promise I won't tell anyone." Her aqua colored eyes scanned the cave and Wind.

user posted image

The tan ridgewing looked at the blusang lindswurm. "Uhh...Girl, you realize that I can hear you right? Like, since, you were already talking to me..." He said to her. He was curious though what was apparently happening to the other hatchling.

Edited by Jass

"I...I heard voices. I...I can't remember a lot of what they said...but...I remembered they said that I could be Apollo, or Angela." Angela said, in her usual soft voice."As for me...I dunno, I must be psy...psy...psycho or whatever you just said." Marco added on. Looking around, he saw a peculiar sight. One hatchling was clinging onto another hatchling's foot, and they were running around like crazy dragons. "What in all of time is going on?!" Marco exclaimed."It...looks like one hatchling is clinging onto another.""Well yeah, I know that. But why is the question!"

As Nichi ran around in pain, the pillow was testing out Nichi's leg. He poked his leg a few times before biting it again. Nichi screamed in pain and changed direction, running towards to a purple and a wish-making dragon. "Oh, so that's what happens..." He nodded. "I'M IN EXTREME PAIN RIGHT NOW!" The seragamma shouted, tears flying off of his face. "WATCH OUUUT!" He warned the ones that were in his way.

Edited by Jass

When Angela saw them running towards them, she immediately froze in place. It was as though she was stuck in one place. Marco however, was more prepared. As soon as he saw them careening towards the two of them, his reflexes kicked in. "GET AWAAAAY!" He shouted, pushing Angela and himself away from the running "monster" that was coming at them.

user posted image

Blanc sighed, of course the skinny brown hatchling posed a problem. The white hatchling decided to sit down, as he was too afraid that he would injure the two other hatchlings if he tried to intervene. So, instead he decided to walk over to where a small, bird-like hatchling named Angelica sat next to a hatchling named Marco. With no particular hurry, the white asked, "what do you suppose we should do about him?" Some instinct told him that he could help, and he felt somehow drawn to the injured hatchling.

~~~```~~~

user posted image

"I... I'm not sure what I saw, or heard, but it was strange." Wind contemplated what she remembered from that moment, but it was fading quickly in her mind, like a pointless dream slips away come morning. "I don't remember anymore. I think I heard my name though," she added. The hatchling was frustrated now, how could she forget something like that so easily?

Edited by Oasis

Nichi and the pillow hatchling watched as the got out of their way. Nichi kept running and running until he was face palmed by the wall. "........." Both of of them just stood for a second before Nichi curled himself up into a ball, wincing in pain, while the pillow let go of the seragamma's leg. Nichi groaned as covered his nose, which seemed to be bleeding from the impact. The pillow just stood there and watched him cry and bleed, motionless.

user posted image

Blanc, the usually uncompassionate and reserved hatchling, felt some sort of overpowering sympathy towards the now badly injured hatchling, who was loosing blood from his leg and, presumably broken, nose. He walked towards him, and stared down at his hands, having a conversation with himself for a moment. What am I going to do? You'll know But I don't know, tell me, I need knowledge Just do it, I know that you can Are you even me? Stop asking stupid questions. Hurry up, he'll be in serious trouble if you don't do something But what am I suppos-

Blanc felt empowered as he waved his hands over the shivering hatchling. He sighed deeply, piercing his eyes shut. This better work, or else I'm blaming you, he thought

Edited by Oasis

user posted image

The pillow looked at the white hatchling near him. He was curious to see what the white hatchling was going to do. "...." He tilted his head to the right before looking at the white's front paws. "....Whatcha doing?" He asked. He looked at the purple and the wishmaker. "....Hey." He waved his paw at them. He also noticed a blusang, tan ridgewing and a speckled-throated in the background. "Everyone here loves cheesecake..." He muttered as he focused his attention back on the white.

user posted image

Astrid looked at the Ridgewing. "I was?" she looked around. "Or right I was. Anyway, I do believe you are male." she turned to Wind. "I am sorry you can't remember. Do you think it was some sort of vision from the past?" She looked between the other two hatchlings. The tan ridge wing and the speckled throat, "Maybe we all may see something of the past." she murmured softly.

user posted image

Marco looked at the brown hatchling with curiosity. 'Seems like a pretty fun guy.' He thought to himself. 'Even...even IF he did just bite that other hatchling's leg for no reason.' Marco added onto his thoughts. "Hello! I'm Marco, that's Angela, over there is Astrid, and that's Wind. Nice to meet you!" He said in a excited tone, pointing at all of the hatchlings he named. "What's your name?"

user posted image

The tan hatchling shrugged. The hatchling looked at the blusang. "Come to like, think of it, what was your name?" He asked femininely. He had forgotten that he didn't know anyone's name just yet. In fact, he had forgotten until now that he had no name at all! Well, like, yeah, that's totally a bother! He thought.

user posted image

"My....name?" He repeated. The hatchling thought for a moment. What would be a good name? "Eito....I dunno." He shrugged. He looked at the hatchlings who were introduced by the purple dragon, whose name was Marco. "Ummm....what about Kumo?" He said outloud. "Why? Hmmm...I dunno. Because I like....spiders?" He shrugged. "....I'm Kumo." He introduced himself.

user posted image

Astrid smiled at the tab hatchling. "I'm Astrid. And you are?" She looked at Kumo, "That's a nice name." she beamed. "I like it." she flirted lightly. She glanced at Marco when she had done this, wondering if she could make him jelous. She cursed at herself and pushed the thought away. She turned her attention back to the ridgewing. She had to admit, he was a pretty cool dragon. She decided then that she liked him, Marco, Kumo, Angela, and Wind.

user posted image

The tan ridgewing went into deep thought. What was his name? "Hmm...Like, what is my uh, name?" He said out loud. He looked at Astrid. "What do you think my name should be?~" He asked, winking at her for no apparent reason. "Now's your chance for like, uh, comedy routine!~" He applauded. "But seriously, like, what do you think my name should be?" He said to Astrid.

user posted image

Astrid giggled when he winked at her. "How about sue!" then she had a good idea, "Or Polo since he is Marco." Astrid giggled again. "Ooh. Nebula or Nutella. Those are perfect names! Though I'd advise Polo. That way we can say Polo and you say Marco." Astrid smiled. She liked him a lot. She got up and sat down next to him and whispered, "We can be a comedic duo!"

user posted image

"Haha!~ Don't bias me, girl." He winked. "So, instead of picking your suggestion, I'm going to troll you by picking Nutella!~" The tan hatchling smiled. "Everyone, I'm Nutella, a male dragon!~" He introduced himself cheerfully."You're a male? I thought you're a female." Kumo said. An ackward silence emitted from the two for a moment. "Eheh, Boy, I'm sure you must be like, mistaken, I'm a boy, its obvious." Nutella said to the pillow hatchling. "...You sound like a girl."Kumo said to him. The tan hatchling soon lost his feminine voice and personality. "....Baka!~ What part of my voice does not sound like a boy?" Nutella said, this time, in a more boyish voice. Kumo tilted his head, confused. Didn't he sound like a girl a few moments ago?

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Astrid blushed when he winked at her again. She laughed at his conversation with the other dragon. And when Nutella changed his voice and personality, she blushed again. Why, oh why am I blushing? She wondered. She was having a lot of fun with Nutella. "Troll? I like the name Nutella!" she whispered to him returning the wink slowly and flirtatiously.