KrazyKay12

The Continent of War OOC

Funny thing is, I like to make characters who are complete OPPOSITES of generals. xd.png Quiet, loners, and introverted.

*Attemps to glomp and hug everyone at the same time*

HI! You're back!

Glomp-hug... hehe. Glomp... hug... trademark it..

KK needs us to keep the RP going, we need to speed things up, considering we've been slacking a bit. I'm still working on the map, and getting it to fit KK's description. I'll post with some of my characters.

*huggles* you guys would join??? And hopefully it will be approved.

Look, somebody needs to post something. xd.png I can't really progress with any of my characters!

Er, should I bump and post? xd.png

EDIT: LOLOL, mario reference! (Totally forgot to edit from before... dry.gif )

Edited by Jass

Yup, yup! A lot of those might appear from a character named 'Fracktail'.

Hm... Leave Tamah to me. I may not post often, but I'll have to wait for DL to post anyway so, yeah.

Ah... Yes... Even though I don't really RP here, I should leave another note.

KK will probably not be active until December...

She and I had an argument-ish thing, she basically got banned on a site, she was caught there by her dad, and now she's basically Internet-banned. Or, maybe she decided she has to get her grades up.

Technically, I am grounded from Fanfiction until my school grades go up. And they're doing quite well so far. Hopefully my progress report might give me my privlages back. We'll have to see.

I'm begining to think my idea wasn't that great. This RP barely appears on the first page, so many new ones keep kicking it down. We barely have any members too...

Um... Would you like me to start actively RPing?

At least you didn't create one that has a whole two members, yourself, and someone you asked to join....