KrazyKay12

The Continent of War OOC

Hey, sorry for not posting after a while. I don't know, right now, I have no choice but to self interact with my other characters. Meaning...I don't know.

Hey guys! Here's something fun to do in the OOC! Why don't you give your characters some background? You know, describe them a bit more and tell us a few things that happened to them in their past. Like a backstory!

WELCOME TO THE TEAM! *Throws confetti* I'm glad you'll be joining our army of a whole two Peacemaker hatchlings! xd.png Aspen and Kyle will be glad to have a new friend...even if Kyle will probably be more outgoing than Aspen.

Lol, Peachsapling!

Anyway, welcome to the team, DL! Hope you have fun RPing here, and may your dragon thrive and prosper!

YAY! I'M IN THE ARMY OF TWO HATCHLINGS! *Gets showered with 200 pieces of confetti*

Oh yush, may Yellow-tip thrive and prosper. *nods head* Thanks, guys. I'm already starting to like the RP. You're all nice and funny- with a good sense of humor.

Humor? Of course! They don't call me Krazy for nothing! Why, just look at the message by the title of this thread!

Anyway, I have a plan to the young hatchlings. I should probably just put it here since I don't think it should be a surprise and I don't feel like PMing right now. The youngest hatchlings will go on a very short journey to find the princesses, led by Kyle. It could be very short or longer depending on what happens. They're gonna leave the camp and learn what the outside world and possibly what this 'war' is.

Yes, I saw that description. It was very tempting.

Yea. Sounds like a good plan. Will this all happen now?

Edit: No, Silver, I dun think so. It's just expressing her humor I guess (wich is really funny)

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Yes, it was me being funny. *gives cookies to DL and Peach* Maybe.

No, I do not plan on it happening now, but when the RP begins the next day it will.

*Noms on sprinkle cookie* ...What? They're good! xd.png

Future events? Well...I still need to do Silven's introduction at some point in time. xd.png When should I do it? Since I can't seem to find a good spot right now.

You might want to post with him when I start Tamah. Thing is, I really need someone to claim Akira first. I'm trying to see if I can find someone who wishes to take him.

Okaaaay. xd.png

I'm tempted to take that spot, it's just that...controlling three very different characters at three very different locations is going to be...interesting. And the fact that I seem to be the (un)official person for every single caretaker at the Peacemaker Camp. xd.png