KrazyKay12

The Continent of War OOC

ima join.do i post here?

Username:danwar123

Dragon Name:ember

Breed:red+sunstone

Personality:quite aggressive and ruthless for a hatchling.still,he is very cute at times.

Picture:think of a user posted image with the same orb on his tail as a user posted image

Differences in appearance: none

Mate/crush:none/too young

Path they choose:princess's soldier(even though he's a hatchie 0_o)

Weapons/Abilities/etc:he is sort of a one-dragon army.he has a varitey of weapons:

eating smaller foes

smashing enemies with his orb

burning his foes with FIRE

and simply clawing them to death.

Other:X3

Edited by danwar123

I don't believe reds can breath fire, though they can control heat. Also, I don't think cross breeds are allowed, nor anything not in the cave.

He also seems too overpowered, especially as a hatchling. He must have some weakness.

Edited by KoalaNoob

When I saw that, my reaction was:

How about Water?

I also thought that it didn't matter what element you thought that your charrie/dragon could control.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

What do you mean, Dragonlet? Are you agreeing or disagreeing? I just think that the dragons should stick to cannon

It's not like i'm trying to disagree, but I that's just what I thought. Maybe they can't make their dragons OP, but shouldn't they have the freedom to chose their own element.

Ex:

Theres a Neotropical dragon charrie and someone is suggesting that it should have nature powers. Why not something else? Are they just suggesting that because of it's color and name?

Edited by XxDragonletxX

No. If you've ever been to dragon requests, you'll know how dragons are. Most do NOT have some special ability. A few have magic. A few have elements. Reds, however, do have an ability. Breathing fire. But I don't think it should be well controlled yet, as the new character is a hatchling.

Seriously, that is one of the most OP RP charas I've ever seen. It doesnt how any weakness, just an overload of strengths.

When I looked over his sheet again, I found something that slightly bothered me.

...How can he be a soldier to the princesses? From what I got from the history is that they secretly fled on their own, not telling anyone of their location. Is that what he WANTS to do in life? To protect the country's supposed "only hope", no matter what the cost? Does that mean he's a Peacemaker? This character could have so much potential if he wasn't a Gary-Sue! ((I just made an OP character sound interesting...wow.))

If he just stuck to something that has to be practiced or learned over a certain period of time and deepened his character more...and maybe fix this topic of this slight half-breed...and maybe explain if he's ruthless to just anyone ((With an explanation of why.)) or to his foes ((if do, how's he like with other dragons)), and THEN we can see where we are now. :3

Edited by PeachSapling89

Well, he could be new to this. I remember when I made my first characters they were OP. Of course I was 7 and hardly knew anything but you get my point.

Agreed, peach sapling.

Mine wasn't! Well, I guess Shadowkin kinda was, but I gave her NO physical ability or potential.

The very first characters I had were just...bland. xd.png No thought whatsoever. So true, he could just be new to this.

Also KK, I'll think about getting Prince Akira. If he doesn't get an owner soon I might just volunteer for him. Who knows, I might like a challenge. xd.png

*Throws confetti everywhere and blows a noisemaker* WELCOME TO OUR TEAM OF THREE HATCHLINGS! xd.png ...WHICH WILL NOW BE FIVE HATCHLINGS! biggrin.gif

Well, it's going kind of slow, but hopefully the forum will speed up soon. I won't give up on this!

Onixthebunny and greatguy seemed to have disappeared...

*Stretches fingers* Alright, I've done nothing but homework, the clothes, and surfing the web for TOO LONG NOW. It's time to make some stories!

*And uh...I kinda have to get back into my writing agenda, since there's another me on the internet that writes stories as a hobby. So yeah.* Alright, the back story of Aspen's parents, let's do this!

Aspen's mother was a Terrae dragon named Maple, who has been a Peacemaker for all of her life. As a child, Maple was always a slight rebel, always seeking for adventure and always trying to have fun. Maple stood up to her friends, and had always stayed true to her word. Although, she lacked an important trait: Patience. ...Which got her into even more trouble. What was surprising was that her significant other was a dragon named...

Marston. Marston was a humble horse dragon who joined the Peacemakers with his mother and father about halfway through his young hatchling life. *As in, he was halfway to becoming a mature hatchling.* What was surprising about Marston was that he couldn't see out of his left eye, and his right eye was badly damaged. This was because his family was attacked by soldiers while getting to the Peacemaker Camp.

Despite his flawed eyesight, Marston devoted his time in the forests collecting helpful plants for camp. Of course, he was extra careful to inspect everything to make sure they're not harmful. He too lacked an important trait: Courage. Marston couldn't find it in himself to stand up for others and for himself.

So, when rebellious Maple and humble Marston met in a calm forest of aspen trees, it was...awkward, to say the least. They were near opposites, and it seemed nearly impossible that they would get along. But as time came by, an unusual relationship blossomed. Eventually, they officially called each other mates, and not long after, Aspen came into their life. But, this peace between them wouldn't last long, since shortly after they had volunteered to a daring search team that had set out to traverse the dangerous forces of nature that had grown around the village in hopes of finding the Princesses. Needless to say, not a single dragon from that search team came back, making it the very last search team to ever be departed. Marking all the dragons on the team as dead, everyone vowed to never speak of it again.

--

ALRIGHT, NEW BACKSTORY IDEA. If you're a Peacemaker hatchling and your parents are dead, they were a part of that last team. xd.png What do you think KK? Then there will be a reason for adult dragons to be more protective!

Haha...I'm waiting on Onix and XiaoChibi....thats why I have been inactive....(Self interacting with yourself is boring....)

Edited by Jass

xd.png True, true. You sure you don't wanna join the Peacemakers? We're moar busy and stuff.

Haha....(wow, I'm the only one that has a neutral healer)I can't. Or at least, I need to wait a bit until I can make another character. Sigh, I'll work on the backgrounds of Ayami, Akali and Keima for now.

I dunno, maybe I'll have the time to whip up a neutral...something. xd.png Maybe I'll give myself a challenge and be a PM Hatchling, a PM Nurse, a newcomer Soldier of Tamah's, and a neutral...whatever I can think of.