KrazyKay12

The Continent of War OOC

Hey guys! This is the OOC for The Continent of War RP. Please discuss OOC things here, such as future events, things you might be planning, updates on your dragons, etc.

You may also chat with each other here, but don't go crazy, okay? Just minor chat and stuff like that. Try to stay on topic as much as you can though! wink.gif

Edited by KrazyKay12

OK, so...I'd like to meet a real player sometime since RPing by myself would essentially be a fanfiction. Where are you guys? I'm in Isam, about thirty miles from the border.

She doesn't understand your post and what it means. But she's not RPing either...

Koala, I'm sorry if I said the last wanderer, I honestly don't remember that, but I must've said it somewhere. Guys, maybe is we could even up some things that's be nice, but I'm not trying to say to start making more characters. This could be a notice for the new RPers or something. And sometimes, you can have your wanderer become a soldier of the prince or peacemaker.

Um, I guess I meant I wanted to know where everyone else is...

Why are people who aren't RPing posting in this? It's very strange. :R

Edited by greatguy

For one thing, this is unnaproved. Also, they have no reason to post here, so they won't.

And really, we're not telling where we live for a very obvious reason.

KK will probably post it when my OTHER character sheet also comes up. xd.png So yeah.

Oh! And hello fellow people of this OOC! Name's PeachSapling89...just call me Peach. My two characters are Aspen and Silven, Aspen is a new hatched Terrae in the PeaceMaker Base camp and Silven is a mature hatchling Guardian (As in, the common dragon.) who is preparing to join Tamah's army.

And yes, they're total polar opposites. xd.png

I like to change my icon a lot. It's fun. You gotta have something new every now and then, you know? biggrin.gif

Anyway, I posted the forms, as well as a new character of my own.

Hey y'all. Sorry for not posting for a while >.< I've been busy with school, but I'll try to post either tonight or tomorrow, depending on what time I get back.

I also change it often because of a form in the fun and games section. One where you 'act as your avatar' so i couldn't resist the one I had before this. This icon, however, is to annoy KN. Hehehe.

Ugh, scool. I have homework I need to do, but I'll probably wait til THE VERY LASTY SECOND to do it. Phoo, I wanted to sleep tonight. OH WELL.

I'd like to make a notice, Prince Akira still needs and owner. Then I shall start posting with Prince Tamah.

It seems like everyone on the internet does their homework last second. Well, looks like I ain't alone! xd.png

Well, technically, my homework is just typing out a ready-made sheet, and I'm a fast typer.

That Marth doesn't even look remotely like him...

Let's do some plot discussion! KK, describe the differences between the two princes, and explain that if the wanderers don't die soon, I'm leaving!