Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

((Just trying to keep it going...))

Sonata shivered at the weight of the words being spoken between the mage Enya and her new "friend", Drago. She wasn't always completely understanding of what they were talking about, but she could feel, deep in her bones, that it was a matter of life and death for the world as she knew it (which wasn't much, anyway, but she still wanted to help save if, if she could). Realizing the mage seemingly meant no bodily harm...yet...she lowered her bow and tried to look less hostile, not wanting to be the spark that started the fire in what would be a nasty fight if discussions went badly.

"Sonata," Astras whispered quietly, so the mage couldn't hear, and looking straight up at her, his bright eyes full of concern and confusion. "What's going on? What are they talking about?"

Sonata realized he had missed some of the information during the fight in the town, and answered back just as quietly, "I don't quite understand everything, myself, but what I've gathered so far, is that that old monster dragon who led the dragons into War so very long ago is dead...but can possibly be brought back to life? And it seems like everyone wants to stop that from happening, but they can't seem to get along to work together. Like those dragons before the bad ones arrived, who attacked Drago for information." She continued talking to him softly, telling him what she had heard.

{{ Uh... Bump? }}

{{ My apologies, I can't find a good place to enter until the 'fight' is done; I'm guessing everybody else is busy? }}

Lou snarled and caught as hard as she could. The dragon was bleeding from all angles but still fraught her way to Bielgrath. "I won't rest till you are dead!" The Shadow Walker said in a wet growl.

((I... I'm not sure when the fight's ending, unfortunately. You could try a solo introduction post then catch up with someone once they're... less busy?

I'm not sure really. I thought this was going to end soon.))

Dahlia gritted her teeth and cursed more under her breath. She swore, she'd never been this angry before, and never thought it would be because of her friends. Rage built up within her before finally the human started to yell at the Shadow Walker.

"LOU! HAVE YOU GONE DEAF OR SOMETHING?! CAN'T YOU REALIZE THEY ONLY DIDN'T KILL US SO FAR BECAUSE THEY'RE TOYING WITH US?!" Dahlia finally snapped, to the point she threw herself off Levi and landed painfully on the ground.

"Gah!" the girl groaned as she hit the ground. Looking up at Lou, she began to drag herself over there, as her legs didn't budge. "We have to... Get out..." she continued.

Salazr saw a second lightning bolt flying towards him, so he quickly flew out of the way with a snarl, as Cloud jumped onto his ice platforms in an attempt to get close towards him. The copper dragon went around as to get behind Cloud and unleashed a large stream of flames at his back, also looking to melt down the platforms.

Levi

"I'll deal with her." Levi flew at Lou to try and drag her to safety. He used all his power to try to do this.

Cloud saw Salazr Move out the way of the lighting and started to fly around him. He keep an eye on him, Watching him as Salazr blow fire at him. Cloud jump off the platform into the air and made a lighting platform for him to stand on, as teh ice one turn to nothing but gas from that attack. Cloud very much could feel the heat from the fire of the dragon and than he ran across his lighting platform right back at Salazr. The sword have stop glowing purple now for a bit.

"Perhaps you should be more concerned about the lives of your precious 'family', than with your futile attempts to kill me." Bielgrath stated as though he was enjoying the Shadow Walker try to get through the swarming dragons as they continued to swing their claws at Lou. Caecilius and Krevkant had now both turned their attention to the human Dahlia as she attempted to crawl towards Lou. This would be the perfect opportunity for any of them to strike the human, possibly once and for all.

Grenack merely nodded and watched as Eidolus dug into the pile of bodies and began to regenerate, he turned his head from side to side as he watched the others, making sure no one would attempt to ambush them while they were distracted.

------------------------

Drago could hear Sonata and Astras talking, he felt that perhaps he would have to better explain the situation to them later. But for now his focus remained on the mage Enya, even with a common foe on the horizon he did not feel he could trust her, and he was fairly certain she did not trust him either. Situations like this were dangerous, as 'friendly fire' would only weaken them to the common foe.

Armin

He threw Ingrid at the ground and ran for Eidolus. He went to attack her on a allout brawl.

Eren

He rushed for Bielgrath. "TAKE THIS!" He tried to bullcharge at Bielgrath.

((I'm going to be gone out of town for Friday until Sunday morning, so I'll give permission to Sean to gently control my characters -since they are on Drago's back, after all-. Please don't get them hurt or dead, lol! Not that I think you would, just teasing =3))

{{ Ahh, I'm a bit tired of waiting, no offense! I'll get her introductory post down, then potentially catch up later! }}

The thundering drums of crumbling rubble and grinding of claws could only reach so far to dragon ears. When the fighting began, the ruins grew short of a few shadows to the scenery, and from the ruin, three silhouetted fliers took to the darker side of the sky. The sunrise would illuminate them, no doubt, and the dying city was no place for them in such circumstance.

To the greater distance, to the old shore, to the cliffs that once rose to tower over oceanside, a low humming simmered. Beaches of old sand and untouched bones rested easy, not to be crested by proper water until the seas were restored to their fullest health. Vast lands, littered in the bones of the starved, the tunnels of the Lurkers, the sandy buildings made by the minions of the mistress over the years, stretched far beyond what the eye could see in that deathly landscape.

And past the pillars not yet touched by light, the windows once so beautifully stained set into the carved fortress walls of the cliff - past halls of ivory and precious stone, waiting to be polished - Cavern Lurkers passed to and fro with purpose. Outside a room of dancing steam, resting upon cushions of violet, a lone Two-headed Lindwurm sang, voice as low and soft as mountain-made dwarf machinery.

" And so, as they swore, they dove beyond the Deeps,

To caverns out of reach,

To halls of coral and seashells shining,

Where the Seaweed will never beach,

As they swore, they would wait, by his orders on high,

From where Leviathan creeps - "

The one singing head was interrupted in lulling his mute counterpart to slumber by the scuffing of anxious claws hitting flooring. His other half only stirred the modest bit as it opened one eye, glassy and gold, to look over the three Scouts, so late.

" . . . You bear troubling news, I'd presume?" he asked, scales of muted green gleaming as dryly as swarm moss in the torchlight calm, " Or is it, perhaps, that you are so excited to return home for once - that you would take any punishment for your tardiness to make up for what's spooked you?"

The tallest Cavern Lurker shrank. " N-negative to the latter, Sir Montressor," he quickly stammered, " We bear news both troublesome and hopeful."

The head lowered to the ground rose from alongside the Lindwurm's right arm, and slithered forward, jawless skull tilting unevenly as it hung inches forward from the beast. The working head spoke once more." Then confirm our suspicions. Report."

He smiled, seemingly less nervous. " While we were scouting out the town along the second Cavern trail underground, we'd heard voices coming from outside one of the dens. " He huffed," So Nilos went to poke his head out to investigate. There, he glimpsed a group of dragons - - and humans, trying to interrogate General Drago into giving ' vital ' information. Drago alive was already a shock, and it had been so long ,we almost thought it was but a trick of the eyes! When we found out it was him, and that his information was most important to our cause, we were almost ready to pounce, when - "

" When they were attacked before we could try." Nilos interrupted. He uncovered himself from the mess of blankets he had rolled into and rustled his scales, unsettling any stray threads that may have caught before moving to set the sheets back up. " Loyalists. But more than that . . . Generals."

The leading scout only snorted, hurt that he was interrupted. Regardless, he relaxed a moment later to continue. " Krevkant, Bielgrath, soon the field was full of them and their familiar troops. Loyalist generals, loyalist grunts - - and those dragons were trying to take them on, outnumbered, like fools!"

" We only stuck around to confirm what we saw." Nilos went on. " We don't know the rest of the context of their fight, for we fled as soon as we had identities down. We thought we'd rather bring this information to you first, rather than track the Generals to their base with risk of death."

The great Lindwurm smiled, so sweet and compassionate for one to be presumed Loyalist to the cause. His scales made a glassy rustling as he then turned his head to the steam-filled room, blocked off by a door of cherry wood. A much quieter humming was taking place as a dragon was silhouetted cleaning herself in the bathing pond. Seemingly the only human lullaby she'd ever sing. His voice went cold just as quickly as it had gone kind before.

" Mistress Almas? " He cooed, to be answered by the snapping of another filthy, blood-stained scale removed.

The dragon in the bathing pond set the removed scale into a bowl just on the edge of the bath, filled with at least fifty-two stained, small scales, reflective like pearls. " Make it good, Lieutenant." came the astute puff, soft as jade, colder than him.

" We finally have confirmation."

She paused. He continued.

" The generals have resurfaced, alive and well. The previous reports of their glimpsed sightings were confirmed."

A smile, refined and venomous, crossed her. Her voice reached smoother, lower octave, now warmer. She plucked the last stained scale from her arm, to set it aside. Her humming grew louder before she laughed, a bitterly sweet sound from such a predator of sorcery. She looked herself over for any other scales stained in the last killing, to relax upon finding none. The others would regrow, no doubt.

" It sounds like luck's finally turned around for us, after all~" she hummed, moving to pull herself from the bath. Once she was out, soaked in steam and hot rosewater, she then went over to a large nearby cloth to dry herself off. " Feed the scouts, then. Once they've had their fill, send them back to track them back home. Make sure they use the tunnels to avoid being sighted."

He nodded. " Anything else, milady? "

" Have them find out what they're doing about Kievo. If they've remained loyal, and they should have, then tell them Lady Almas wishes to meet them. The proposal of our reunion of forces should be promising to them."

The Lindwurm bowed his head to the door, then turned back to the others. Lifting himself onto his haunches, he nudged them, wordlessly leading them along to the dining hall for their fill.

Almas, once fully dry, opened the door to watch them go. Once they were gone, she chuckled, before looking to one of the embroidered tapestries. A Gray dragon rested peacefully atop a clean pond, basking in the sun.

" ...Maybe I'll live yet to see them raise the world anew, after all." said Almas. Her expression softened, hopefully. She then turned to walk her way through the halls to the cavern cathedral. It was up to her scouts to move the plan into motion, it wasn't her place yet. She'd relax. For once. And meditation was always good for the soul.

{{ Now if you excuse me, I've got to get to Machine for Pigs again, hopefully I wasn't too long in typing, it's only my intro posts that are considered longer, I swear roleplaying posts are shorter, I'm sorry ;;; ;;; }}

((Great Intro, Eldricht! =] ))

Grenack took note of Armin heading towards Eidolus, he roared angrily and pointed to the dragon, a few black dragons swooped down from the air between Armin and his intended target, lunging at him with their sharp claws.

--------

Bielgrath turned to see yet another dragon charging recklessly at him, it was once again Eren. He opened his wings and jumped away, landing on a large pile of rubble, some of the stones fell and hit the ground shattering on impact. From here he was better able to survey their strength... Dahlia and Ingrid had both been left unguarded, easy targets. The many goons quickly followed him to his new spot and began to land in various spots around him, surrounding him to protect him. "Hmm... Perhaps if the humans were dead," he said to himself a bit, then began to speak to quietly to be heard "Yes, perhaps that might work.", he then turned his attention back to the battle at hand.

---------

"...Their outnumbered so badly... I have to help." Irina suddenly stated and stood up to go forward, "...Irina. You can't help them; if they were smart they would of retreated by now! We can't do anything to help them!" Alicia yelled at Irina, "...I didn't say we..." Irina stated, then suddenly turned and hit Alicia in the face with her tail and knocking her out, catching her as she fell before she could hit the ground, gently hiding her behind a large rock and dead tree, where no one would find her without intentionally looking. "I'll be back..." Irina stated, spreading her wings in preparation to take off.

((Pretty blocked since waiting on a reply from Lou/MD, this was the best I could come up with.))

Edited by Sean175

Eidolus focused on Armim. She tried using her control to break through his mind. It was weakened due to her injuries."Drakaht, protect the generals."

Drakaht flew towards Eren and lashed out with his tail. He roared and clawed at him.

Armin

"You cant control my mind with a feeble attempt like that." He jumped right at the vampire to attack her.

Eren

He attacked Drakahat and tried to pin him down. "Snap out of it Drakahat. Or i'll be forced to kill you."

((Reminder:

Armin

"You cant control my mind with a feeble attempt like that." He jumped right at the vampire to attack her.

Grenack took note of Armin heading towards Eidolus, he roared angrily and pointed to the dragon, a few black dragons swooped down from the air between Armin and his intended target, lunging at him with their sharp claws.

The black dragons, or "goons" not only jumped between the two to try and protect Eidolus but they also tried to attack Armin, the attack that was totally ignored and was neither stated to be "dodged", "hit" or "retaliated against". This technically, falls under power playing.

Drakaht flew towards Eren and lashed out with his tail. He roared and clawed at him.

Eren

He attacked Drakahat and tried to pin him down. "Snap out of it Drakahat. Or i'll be forced to kill you."

Here, Drakaht lashed his tail at Eren and the attack was completely ignored again and Eren went straight to trying to pin him down rather than being hit or dodging. This is another example of power playing.

Your characters are once again becoming invulnerable to everyone's attacks.))

(Arrrghhh. This is getting incredibly frustrating. Stop breaking the rules, Soul. Do you really need me to compile your entire log of power-playing to show you how much you do that? If you really do, tell me, and I'll be more than happy to do that. dry.gif )

Edited by Melomancer

Caecilius suddenly turned his attention to the north, his single eye seemed to focus heavily and he turned his attention back to the fight. Sending a telepathic message to Bielgrath, "Forget these fools. Our prize is at hand and we must grab it before it escapes.", Bielgrath suddenly turned and looked up at Caecilius who was still beating his wings to hover up in the air. The sky was becoming very cloudy and the sun was totally blocked out as the light became dimmed. He too then sent a telepathic message to the other dragons on his side, Caecilius detecting and protecting this message from the enemy dragons. "Grenack, Salazr, Eidolus, Krevkant. All of you. Forget about these humans and their sympathizers. Forget about the castle; something more important has been brought to my attention by Caecilius. he beat his wings repeatedly going up into the air, Krevkant turned his attention to the general. He had hoped to see the human Dahlia die in this fight, but he suspected he knew what Bielgrath meant. So he too opened his wings and flew up into the sky, normally he would try to deliver a final blow. But this one time he felt it would be crueler to leave the human to live considering her injuries.

Grenack turned his attention to Bielgrath surprised, he opened his wings and took to the air. Believing the clouds that had now blocked out the sunlight would likely protect Eidolus, the dragons around her also took to the sky. The many other dragons had also taken to the air already and Bielgrath began to fly north without warning. Caecilius and the others immediately followed up. They looked like a gigantic swarm of dragons as they went through the air, but they had all remained totally silent.

Irina landed down on one of the piles of rubble, ready to fight... But she noticed almost immediately that the Kievoan dragons were all leaving without a sound. This disturbed her greatly as she could not understand why they would leave when they had superior forces and were winning...

Salazr hastily moved away from Cloud, glaring at the human. He was about to attack again when he received a telepathic message from general Bielgrath himself. He was told to abandon the battlefield, something of more importance had been brought up by Caecilius. The copper dragon simply looked at the human for a few more seconds before suddenly doing a sharp turn and going off to catch up with Bielgrath and the others, joining in the huge flock of dragons.

Still lying on the ground, her legs unmoving, Dahlia simply watched as the dragons flew away. She was somewhat mesmerized. Why didn't they just finish them off? They had the clear advantage here. Was this their lucky day or something, or was this a hint to something eerie about to happen?

Oh, what did it matter. She probably was never going to walk again anyway. There was absolutely nothing she could do. Dahlia glared at Lou, visibly angry. This would never have happened if they simply listened to her and pulled back. That was lucky for them. It would probably have been better if she just died in this fight.

The girl eyed her corner and saw a familiar Nebula dragon standing there. Wasn't she with the woman who helped treated her injuries from her first fight with Ingrid...? Unable to move, all Dahlia could do was stare at her.

=========================

Enya looked at Drago with a slight smirk. Yes, the air that surrounded them was tense - the dragon did not trust the mage and she certainly didn't trust him back either. And both certainly had their reasons for refraining from trusting each other. She had turned her back on the dragons before, and he was one of Kievo's generals. Enya chuckled a few times before speaking up.

"Heh heh... it's crystal clear, isn't it? You don't trust me, and I don't trust you, either. I bet you're ready to blast me with that beam I gave you as soon as you see me trying to cast magic." she grimaced, crossing her arms. "Of course, in a situation like this, this can only be harmful for us. We do share a common enemy, after all. It would only be smart if we were to work together in order to bring Bielgrath and his minions down, and prevent a possible second Age of Dragons from beginning."

The sorceress extended her hand forward, as if offering a handshake, despite Drago's paw being... much bigger than her hand. She was surprised that she'd even consider doing this, but given the situation, it was the smart thing to do. "So how about we make a simple agreement? I don't try to kill you, and you don't try to kill me. Let's put our rough past aside for the moment and focus on what is more important right now."

The dragons were quickly disappearing from sight, led by Bielgrath. As they flew Bielgrath leaned his head back a bit while still keeping his eyes in front of him, Caecilius flew closer to him so the two could talk to an extent. "Tell me Caecilius. Which General is it?" he asked, "General Talikia. She is close, very close." Caecilius stated. Bielgrath seemed a bit surprised "So she lives after all... A tough nut to crack, but getting Kievo's whereabouts from her shall be far easier than attempting to pry it from General Drago!" Bielgrath stated in a louder tone of voice as he lowered his head again, increasing his speed. This was the moment they had waited for, he could not let it pass them by.

-------

Drago listened carefully to what Enya had to say, the human and young dragon on his back seemed to have gone quiet for the moment "I supposed I could trust you not to backstab me so long as there is a common enemy... To an extent, anyways." Drago stated and watched as she offered what appeared to be a handshake, he vaguely remembered it from the times before the Supreme War, a tradition amongst humans and some of the other races. Though it meant little and had mostly disappeared from the world now, he accepted the handshake or in his case pawshake.

{{ Ahhhhh gosh, thanks Sean! I'll admit, I still didn't have much a clue where to start, but I wasn'tgoing to leave them idle in the background, so - - I suppose the Lurker will just be sent with a few of his scouts to track the Generals back home? That's the only way they'd manage to catch up, after all }}

" I hope your meals were satisfying," Montressor rumbled, " because you've got a long trip ahead of you to spend on the energy from it. You know your mission clearly, then?"

Nilos scarfed down the last of the cooked orc with a bit less than a hum, hardly filled, but satisfied, regardless. He picked the last of the bone from his claws. " I take the Rotter Twins to track down the Generals, convince them to join us for refuge, and persuade them to meet our Mistress for a reunion of forces and a new cog to the plan's completion. All else fails, we aren't the only ones who suffer the consequences. I'm familiar."

The Second head of the lindwurm quirked a brow, while the first smiled. " And the Twins are caught up?"

He glanced back to the two Fever Dragons, fighting over a small group of cooked orkish battle horses by a rough and near-lethal looking game of tug of war. The first horse they were fighting over ripped in half, so they settled down and split the spoils, smiling casually. Nilos nodded. " They're caught up." he responded, almost cheerfully. " They've also got spare bindings for when they have to cover their tails around the Generals. Otherwise, they'd just be happy if they got to see their first Elk along the way. Possibly eat it."

The Scout looked back to his Lieutenant with gleaming eyes, but crooked frown showing through. Montressor read his unease and sighed. A heavy set of claws met the dragon's forearm as he wrapped his functioning head and neck around him in an embrace, while the dull head covered the other side. Nilos seemed to relax with that, even if he hadn't recieved such in a while.

" I know this is - - unheard of, for you to be put on such a trial," the great mage went on," but you know Lady Almas wouldn't trust any other scout with leading this mission. Even if she doesn't show it, she's got the utmost faith in you." Montressor pulled away from the embrace, a trail of smoke escaping his nostrils with a silent sigh. " And even if she hides it, she's just as nervous about this as you are. Things could go just right, for once in all these thousands of years, or things could fall apart and our plans would fall to rubbish. Even if the latter is unlikely, the notion still shakes her scales. But she still trusts that you could handle it, no matter where the problematic trees fall."

Nilos seemed to straighten his posture out. Though he had been tense before, he held his head up higher than previously, and adjusted his shoulders properly to stand taller. " And I will handle it, sir." Another sordid crunch and he turned to look back to the Twins, who had torn their last Horse into quarters, stuffing the meaty remains into their enchanted bags. " ...So will they. And if they don't, it's not Mistress Almas they'll have to fear."

" Good." Both heads bowed to the Cavern Lurker respectfully. " Then fly fast. I doubt the battle would've carried on forever. You won't have long before their scent gets lost with Turncoat odours. "

The younger dragon before him gave one last dip of the head before turning, snapping at his twin compatriots to move along by the jaws. They yipped, of course, giggling to themselves in that eerie unison they kept, but nipped back at him and followed him still. Montressor watched the trio take flight from the hole in the wall of the Mess Hall, where once a grand portrait of the Council stood, and for just a moment, he could've sworn they were other dragons entirely.

" REMEMBER TO KEEP TO THE TUNNELS !! " He shouted back in parting, before Nilos shouted his understanding. The dragon stood there for ages, until his head finally hung.

He stood in silence, bathed in the miniscule light that the torches gave off and the minimal light hitting the gap. Then he shook his head, looking to his muted counterpart with eyes far more worn than he had shown to them. " . . . You're sure they'll make it, Fortunato?" he asked. Though the other dragons were all but distracted, the jawless half still noticed the rare anxiety he scarcely showed, and nodded wisely. Montressor could only slump, glancing back to the flight hole.

" I hope you're right." he murmured, " Our future depends on those hatchlings, for now . . . I'd rather not see my other forecast come true, with them."

-----

{{ I presume I could just wait out the proper turn to continue for when the Generals reach a stationary location, but I otherwise can't detail every stop of their roadtrip, and I know keeping underground they're probably not going to get randomly caught out of the wild blue yonder - - the poor trio are just NPCs after all. }}

{{ Besides, Internet's being slow anyway, my responses would be really slow until you got to that point anyway ;;;; my apologies, until I hit the point of interaction, I'm gonna be stuck }}

"Goddamn it."

Dahlia rolled over with a slight pained groan and stared at the sky, fixating her eyes on the clouds that quickly blocked the sunlight from coming in. She puffed out her chest in a long, drawn-out sigh. She must look so pathetic right now, incapable of even budging her legs that were crushed by that copper dragon. That was the one who ruthlessly burned down her home and her parents with it, and now after finally finding the guilty for all that, she found herself unable to do anything about it. The human girl began to reflect on her decisions up so far, mainly about how when she decided to tag along with Lou, Drakaht and the others.

"Maybe I should have remained alone when I was given the choice. Not like I can do anything about it anymore. Now I'll need someone to move me around like a little baby for the rest of my ****ing life. How swell."

She wasn't, however, the only one who ended up with the short end of the stick.

Dahlia glanced over at Ingrid, who had recovered her consciousness a while ago and was now trying to stand up after being rudely thrown off a dragon's back but most importantly, after having her left arm bitten off by the same copper dragon that almost grinded Dahlia's legs into dust. The madwoman was clearly having trouble standing up, even if it was just because her arm was gone and she'd have to get used to things from now on. Dahlia sighed; Ingrid was doing just as badly as her. The red-haired girl wondered why she even tried to save her life...

Salazr flew over to Bielgrath's side, moving through the large amounts of dragons that were along with them. A familiar name made its way to his ears - General Talikia. If he remembered it right, that was one of the generals that dared to betray Kievo. But more importantly, he heard something about her holding vital information on his whereabouts...

"Have I heard it correctly, brother? Are we getting closer to possibly bringing back Overlord Kievo?" the copper dragon asked, looking at the black marrow.

Enya smiled somewhat confidently at Drago. "Right now, I don't have much to gain from backstabbing you, do I?" she asked, shaking the dragon's paw before letting go. "I just wanted to somewhat settle down the tension that was evident between us. All it's going to do is hinder any sort of progress we might be able to get from working together." the mage continued, and looked up at the black dragon, but mostly eyeing the human and the hatchling she caught a glimpse of before. "So, who are those two that accompany you, Drago? Or would they rather introduce themselves?" Enya asked with a sincre smile. The duo probably distrusted her even more than Drago himself. She wanted to show that she meant no harm towards any of them.

Sonata blinked, surprised that the Mage was seemingly interested in a mere human and hatchling. Then again, I guess we do make for an odd little group. Dragon had told me humans and dragons don't quite get along, and I could definitely see evidence of that in that town... she thought, her stomach turning at the thought of that destroyed town and all the dead people...

Returning her attention to the Mage, who smiled at her, Sonata tried a small smile and said, "I'm Sonata, and this is Astras, a hatchling I...uh...hatched. He was entrusted to me by another dragon who saved my life when I was little." She paused, a little self-conscious and not entirely sure how much she should tell the stranger Enya. "We're...we're travelling with Drago to warn help villages and towns of the danger of Kievo's revival."

Astras, curious about the differences between a human and a Mage, squeezed out from Sonata's grasp and leaped off of Drago's neck, gliding down to the ground to land clumsily in front of Enya. "Nice to meet you," he chirped, plopping down at her feet and peering up at her wide great big blue eyes. "What is a Mage? Sonata never talked about Mages."

((Welcome back Katzyn! =] ))

"You have, Colonel Salazr. General Talikia was one of the generals that betrayed Kievo, granted she was one of the last to do so. But unlike Drago she does not have an iron will to keep the information from us. If we can find her before Caecilius loses her location, we can pry the information from her and find Lord Kievo's remains and revive him!" Bielgrath responded to Salazr, he became eager as he talked. Things were about to turn in their favor. "Were here." Caecilius suddenly said and looked down, they were now flying over the high peaks of the Northern lands, though they were still barely in the north which meant there was little snow. The chasms below would prove to be a great hiding ground, which is likely why Talikia was there. Many caverns had been dug through these mountains throughout the millenia, the high peaks and the sharp drop offs would prove dangerous for anything incapable of flight. "So General Talikia thinks she can hide from us? Perhaps it will work for a time, but not for long. Dragons, spread out and search for her!" Bielgrath yelled and flew down between two of the mountains, the others rapidly began to spread out and look.

----------------

Irina noticed a human that seemed familiar, one that Alicia had helped before... There was also the human that had followed them initially, Ingrid. Though Irina remembered Alicia didn't like her she could see they were both badly injured. Climbing off the pile of rocks she began to move towards the human Dahila who was laying on the ground.

-------

Drago watched as Astras glided down to the mage Enya with a clumsy landing, had there not been a mutual enemy at hand he would be expecting Enya to try to kill the young dragon, this however was something he suspected she would try to capitalize on once Kievo's generals were out of the way. For the moment, he did feel he could trust her but he would not be so foolish as to trust her once they no longer needed each other. He would wait and watch to see how Enya would react to this young dragon, Astras.

Edited by Sean175

While Bielgrath ordered them to leave, Eidolus stopped the control. With Drakaht suddenly coming back to his senses, he looked around to see what he had missed. Eidolus grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground."Next time, you die." She hissed. She took off to join the generals, with her vampires in tow.