Moonlight_Eevee

Under the Dome

I have wached this series the entire time it has come on and I have not missed a single episode. I was curious to see who has watched his program. Who are your favorite characters and your least favorite characters? Your favorite pairings?

I've missed like 2 eps due to recording failure. >.>

But I'm really enjoying the show!

SPOILERS

I am disappointed they went with creepy kidnapper guy as the fourth hand on the dome. =\ I KNEW it was coming, but I was hoping the dome was picking, like, good people. I really don't want to see them go the route of trying to redeem his character, which I'm afraid this is what this means. If he ends up together with the girl he kidnapped, I might have to stop watching the show. =\

I really like the woman who got shocked by the mini-dome. I hope to see more of her. o3o I also really like the female police officer. She's a strong character, and I can't wait to see how she further develops.

The bald guy that keeps killing people... Don't like him. x3 I mean, he's good for the show, but as a person, I don't like him, lol. Is there anybody that can stop him?

Interested to see what the mini-dome has planned and what exactly it means to crown the monarch!

/sorry, failure at names right now

I read the book, so I know what/who/when/why. You guys are gonna LOVE the ending.

I am disappointed they went with creepy kidnapper guy as the fourth hand on the dome. =\ I KNEW it was coming, but I was hoping the dome was picking, like, good people. I really don't want to see them go the route of trying to redeem his character, which I'm afraid this is what this means. If he ends up together with the girl he kidnapped, I might have to stop watching the show. =\

I assume your talking about Junior. I liked him in the beginning, but he turned out to be a very big jerk. I was hoping it as Julia as the fourth person to touch the dome. Though, I did love last night's episode

I really like the woman who got shocked by the mini-dome. I hope to see more of her. o3o I also really like the female police officer. She's a strong character, and I can't wait to see how she further develops.

I can't remember her name, but I don't like her since she is just a minor character

The bald guy that keeps killing people... Don't like him. x3 I mean, he's good for the show, but as a person, I don't like him, lol. Is there anybody that can stop him?

Big Jim Rennie. My most hated character now, even worse than Junior. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Favorite Characters: Joe, Norrie, Angie, Barbie, Julia

Pairings:

Joe/Norrie

Barbie/Julia

Riverwillows: *covers eyes and plugs ears* LALALALALALALA!!! No fair, you already know! .... So, how accurate is the show so far, how much is it staying true to the book??

Absolutely LOVE this show.

SPOILERS DOWN BELOW!!!!

I sorta guessed from the start that Angie was going to be one of the "special" ones, but Junior? Seriously? Definitely don't like that.

I thought the though Barbie/Julia thing was rushed and.... well, unrealistic. She figures out on her own that he *killed* her husband, and..... Nothing more then him sleeping on the couch and her needing some "time". Seriously?! I mean I know realizing that the husband-dude basically set it up so Barbie would kill him, that has to count for something, but still!

SPOILER FOR MOST RECENT EPISODE:

I'm wondering if Junior will do it. Or try to stop them. IF it's true, the vision/revelation/whatever, that in order for the Dome to come down Big Jim has to die *and* those four have to do it.... Will Junior let that happen? He's pretty unstable and gets into it with his father pretty bad, but will he actually take part in killing him?

Personally, I'm wondering what all can happen in the future, 'cause it's already been picked up for a second season so I'm pretty dang sure that Dome isn't coming down this season.

First of all, it's not a movie, it's a televison series. I haven't read the book, but in my opinion. I wub.gif it!

I reading the book at the moment. If I have the time to, I'll try to watch the T.V. series.

You'd have to start at the beginning, which I'll have no idea when they'll have that on tv again, or you could simply by the DVD to save time

I read the book, so I know what/who/when/why. You guys are gonna LOVE the ending.

I'll take your word for it!

*avoids spoilers since she's had to miss the past two eps or so*

SPOILERS:

OMG! Big Jim killed Dodee! *sobs* I was no expecting that! And my brother had a thought: What if Big Jim was the monarch?

SO MANY SPOILERS FOR SEASON FINALE!!!!!! WARNING WARNING!!

So seriously WTF was THAT?!?!! The very very end.... It's was like... I mean.... *about to KILL A MAIN CHARACTER AND THEN* bye, see you next season!! WTF?!!! I was sooooo mad about that!!!

Julia's idea was a really risky one, I thought. What if she dropped the egg in the lake and nothing happened? What *gave* her the idea to do *that* of all things in the first place? I thought it sorta came out of nowhere.... Even though it worked. And how surprised was I when the butterfly settled around HER?! JULIA is the Monarch?! I was seriously with Joe on the idea that Barbie was.

So according to the vision/whatever of Nettie's mom-but-not-actually-her, there are.... beings of some sort responsible for the Dome and are still figuring out the best ways to communicate with them. Which, to me, says that the Dome was not man-made. So who are these beings, where do they come from, and WHAT is it they are trying to "help" with??

I'd LOVE to know what others thought about the season finale!!

SO MANY SPOILERS FOR SEASON FINALE!!!!!! WARNING WARNING!!

So seriously WTF was THAT?!?!! The very very end.... It's was like... I mean.... *about to KILL A MAIN CHARACTER AND THEN* bye, see you next season!! WTF?!!! I was sooooo mad about that!!!

Julia's idea was a really risky one, I thought. What if she dropped the egg in the lake and nothing happened? What *gave* her the idea to do *that* of all things in the first place? I thought it sorta came out of nowhere.... Even though it worked. And how surprised was I when the butterfly settled around HER?! JULIA is the Monarch?! I was seriously with Joe on the idea that Barbie was.

So according to the vision/whatever of Nettie's mom-but-not-actually-her, there are.... beings of some sort responsible for the Dome and are still figuring out the best ways to communicate with them. Which, to me, says that the Dome was not man-made. So who are these beings, where do they come from, and WHAT is it they are trying to "help" with??

I'd LOVE to know what others thought about the season finale!!

I swear, my borther and I thought that Junior was going to shoot Big Jim. I honestly thought that Barbie was going to be the monarch because of Joe. To be honest, that is the best hiding place Julia could think of because if Big Jim is searching for the egg, he won't think to look in the water. I swear, heads will roll if Barbie dies >.<

Aaaah, I love this show<3

Favorite character is Barbie, of course (I tend to have a soft spot for "borderline bad boy" types .-.)

That season finale, though, was just like WAT. I don't even know how I've managed to keep calm having to wait so many months for it to come back. We're still holding strong, but serdnsflx still. ;A; they really should've have left it like that; it's killing me Dx

I read book only. Is movie good as original book?

Didn't they say that they weren't going to follow the book exactly so that they could stretch the series out at least a few seasons? I enjoyed the ending too, but do you think they'll keep that ending or maybe turn it into something else like they did with "The Mist"?

I watched through about 3-5 episodes, then I missed a few & just decided I'd wait until the season was over and watch the entire thing, but I've not done it yet (but I do have it downloaded & ready).

I like this show. I wonder when season 2 will come.

June 30th! Caught previews for it the other week. So happy it's coming back for another season! I enjoyed this show. o3o I missed the last few eps of the first season, though, so I need to make sure and watch those before season 2 comes!

June 30th! Caught previews for it the other week. So happy it's coming back for another season! I enjoyed this show. o3o I missed the last few eps of the first season, though, so I need to make sure and watch those before season 2 comes!

Thanks! Just like for the walking dead, i can't wait for this.

When this show aired in Sweden, I just watched the first episode, and I loved it. So I downloaded the whole season from the net, and watched 3-4 episodes each day! xd.png

My mom has the book, so I will probably start reading it as soon as the show is over.

Can't wait for season 2.. smile.gif

Edited by Spirit_

My question is why did they wait until a freaking year to go by before showing season 2? Now I have to go back and rewatch all the episodes to remind myself to see what happened

Unfortunately, it seems that 7 months in between seasons really isn't that uncommon anymore.

The promos for the new season look awesome! Very, very excited.

asdfjkl; It is taking all of my self-control to not capslock this whole post because, really, WHAT are you doing, Under the Dome??? Saving Big Jim while killing off TWO (okay one and one possibly dead) women in this episode? After killing off my favorite character (surprise surprise, she was also a woman) last season? Are you kidding me????? =\

I KNOW!!! What the heck?!

Big Jim should've died, Julia should've pulled that dang lever dangit! And Angie, oh goodness Angie was my favorite!!

I must say tho, *awesome* surprise-ending.

Well, at least no more women died this ep. =U

I really do not get the Big Jim hero worship from the town. >_e I really like the WOC scientist whose name I just cannot get... except she's like Big Jim's biggest fan, so ew. I was glad the other dude stole the plane from him, though, lol. Seriously, I do not need Big Jim to do everything! x3

Who's surprised Junior might have killed Angie? *looks around* Nobody? Yeah, me either.