Moonlight_Eevee

Under the Dome

Yes! Finally I find people who loves Under the Dome like me! How did I not see this before. >.<

So seriously? I'm thinking that either Junior/James killed Angie, or the dome made the mysterious girl plant the trap, since Angie wanted to kill Big Jim and dance while he is dead. Any one get me? No? I'll hide in my little cocoon of conspiracies of the show...

Yes! Finally I find people who loves Under the Dome like me! How did I not see this before. >.<

So seriously? I'm thinking that either Junior/James killed Angie, or the dome made the mysterious girl plant the trap, since Angie wanted to kill Big Jim and dance while he is dead. Any one get me? No? I'll hide in my little cocoon of conspiracies of the show...

Nah, this show is perfect for conspiracies, LOL.

It seems odd the Dome would have her killed, but the Dome is very mysterious. (Anybody else reminded of the Glow Cloud? [ALL HAIL] Actually, wasn't Angie picked by the little dome as... well, not monarch I guess, but there was a set-up that she would be at some point. Maybe she'll be 'reborn' in some way?

I dunno. I do need to re-watch last season so I can conspire better. =U

Nah, this show is perfect for conspiracies, LOL.

It seems odd the Dome would have her killed, but the Dome is very mysterious. (Anybody else reminded of the Glow Cloud? [ALL HAIL] Actually, wasn't Angie picked by the little dome as... well, not monarch I guess, but there was a set-up that she would be at some point. Maybe she'll be 'reborn' in some way?

I dunno. I do need to re-watch last season so I can conspire better. =U

Yeah, a mysterious dome landing out of nowhere is always good for conspiracies.

A lot of people from the media say that she is going to be 'reborn' in a way. I mean, I have a feeling that she will return, since she was one of the 'chosen' ones that could unlock the mini-dome... I think?

I really hope she does, I mean. I care for Linda (the police woman), but she was sorta a character that was made to be just there. But Angie had this great story behind her, she has a family in the dome and everything, the season would really suck if Angie didn't return.

Oh my god, I can't watch it because the channel it was on decided to quit the Thursday before. dry.gif

Oh my god, I can't watch it because the channel it was on decided to quit the Thursday before. dry.gif

So now how are you going to watch it? 0.0 I would panic if that happened to me...

So now how are you going to watch it? 0.0 I would panic if that happened to me...

I'm justgoing to wait for it to come out on DVD

OOOOH so that's what they buried in the forest

but how and why

Stephen King u sure did make a convoluted plot book show

Crap, I hope Lyle dies. And Junior just keeps messing up. *shakes head*

Glad to see Big Jim and the lady scientist I want to like but who makes it so dang hard contained in jail. Hopefully they do less damage from there. Unless Junior wants to let them out...

Also, haha, good on you, Julia! Barbie's being a butt. He's one of my sister's faves but I dun really care for him, especially since he jumped right on board killing off half the town.

And I had to laugh. At all the murder subplots going on and whoo! They caught the hooligans defacing the bridge! Gj guis. xP

Okay enough with the white colored post's. Please smile.gif (I really need to quickly read your posts so I know if I was right.) biggrin.gif

Okay enough with the white colored post's. Please smile.gif (I really need to quickly read your posts so I know if I was right.) biggrin.gif

Hahaha, its just to prevent any spoilers. wink.gif i'll stop.

Spoiler alert:

Barbie? Seriously? Man you and Julia were a power couple, I was hoping it would work! (Minds you the new episode is on in a few hours, i'll talk 'bout dat later). I don't like that scientist teacher. Like really? She is so selfish, IMO and really, she thinks science fixes things? I mean, hello!! A magical dome traps you randomly. Tell me that's science. (Sarcasm). But the show's character development, personalities and traits are made very well.

Can't wait for season 2. smile.gif

Several eps for season 2 have already aired. That is what we have been discussing.

Several eps for season 2 have already aired. That is what we have been discussing.

Yea but in my country they are showing the season 1 and then they start the season 2 which will be anytime soon. smile.gif

Yea but in my country they are showing the season 1 and then they start the season 2 which will be anytime soon. smile.gif

Ah, I see. I was mostly wondering as you'd posted the same thing about you couldn't wait to see season 2 three or four times in the past two weeks or so (I deleted a few posts since you'd posted it so many times recently). Hope you get to see it soon. :3