Ayesthine

Pagos Epochi - OOC

We need a wrap up. The main presents haven't been distributed as far as I know, the presents that were given out by Kyu were more like... "party gifts" if you know what I mean.

Unless what has happened so far is good enough already to move on to where ever we need to go?

Never miiinnddd

Question is Aye, where is the time skip to take place and to what time?

What happens after the christmas mornign in this world anyways? What do they do normally? And when do they get to go out into the outside world comfortably?

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Just so you know, this night was Christmas eve.

(I probably should have mentioned that)

Tomorrow will be legitimate Christmas. With presents and all that jazz (you'll see, I hope Dx)

Man, I just realized how bad I was at explaining this.

I would love to answer your questions here and now, but I feel like showing them through the storyline will be much easier on me, and it will explain in greater detail

As long as even a small handful members are willing to stay active, this won't die. Five people posting regulary isn't necessarily a cause for concern.

Also, Skiddajane is also a bit inactive. Her last post was about 7 days ago...

EDIT: Wait, never mind. She's currently active.

Edited by Jass

I had the most random thought: Oliver is like a living Christmas present in a way haha. Since he arrived Christmas Eve tongue.gif

Bluh Dx

Now that Pagos is on the second page, I will do my best to finally finish that plot post. Expect it later today or early tomorrow.

Just to let you all know. Evie is still laying on her slate waiting for someone to notice her. Since. you know, she's covering in frostbite and in extreme pain.

Okay, guys.

I am, and have been, debating whether or not I should post the Pagos timeline. It shows all major events that have happened, and that will happen.

Since, as we all have noticed, posts are coming in slowly.

Glacially slow.

Infuriatingly slow.

I'm pretty proud of the Pagos story I have dreamed up, and I desperately want you all to share in it. I just don't know if it's a good idea to show you all what will be coming up. It might give you some time to think and plan, but...

I want some things to be a surprise >.<

I sent my PM response. Depending on the fate of the RP and the possibility of a restart, perhaps you should keep in under wraps for now until we finally decide what to do. Then we can take a step in that direction.

That's probably for the best.

My decision to -not- post the timeline was made shortly after I added that post, so, yeah...

Sooo... Where is pagos going? We could always just have a select few or do the original intent of pagos and just do 3 people.

I'e been a bit inactive due to school work.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I'm still working on finishing up a few details for the reboot. I'm not sure if I should get a mod to wipe this completely, or if it should be deleted and resubmitted.

If you'd like to discuss plot details or whatever else, feel free to PM me C:

If you don't mind, could you not delete this topic? I would really like to have records of the posts here.

Double negative, but whatever.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I was going to save the old posts, and keep 'em in a word doc or something, but I suppose I can keep them if you'd like? They will probably clutter up the RP and confuse new people, but if you want them to stay I suppose I can consider it ^^'