Ayesthine

Pagos Epochi - OOC

how about either Doll or Evie post something about returning to the cave, and getting recovery from their wounds and exhaustion. Have Evie be more alive and Doll get his wounds treated. As for the two headed, I don't know what they should do, maybe find the cave through wandering or getting some kind of food to last him or maybe even getting into a fight with some prey or predator.

Although more interested in making childern happy than adults, Kyu would ignore the little hatchlings atm. Have Santa come in already. And then have the next day or a time skip going outside for the first time in generations.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

thats why Kyu brought her to the cave; cant you post something about her body slowly getting warmer or at least showing signs or recovery?

What? I thought they were walking to the cave. I don't see a part where they enter the cave... Sorry if there was a part saying that and I just didn't see it. :X

Edited by Doctortear

no, I'm saying someone post that they've reached the cave... Unless I should be the one to do that? If so, 'm waiting for the Copper to respond to Kyu's words of encouragement.

I didn't dragons knew Japanese...huh.gif strange.

I didn't know dragons knew English either...the things you learn. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Bacon_Strips

xd.png Good point there. But wouldn't they technically be speaking..."Dragonese"? Edited by Techno_Elf

I'm not going to reveal anything about Santa just yet ninja.gif

BUT KEEP IN MIND:

This is NOT Santa-centered RP. You will (hopefully) see in a little bit.

Edited by Ayesthine

FUUUUU- Nooooo Tirren...! </3 I'm waiting for Doll to respond so that I can respond with Kyu. If Doll does know Kyu for quite a while, he should know how she feels about children. I'm not sure if Sora's interaction is done for now -stubborn little draggy- but he'll interact when things start wrapping up in the cave if he doesn't interact with anyone beforehand.

EDIT: As a mod -unless its open for everyone else due to the two chara limit?- if I can create a chara I think will go well with the situation at hand I'll create it. If not then well I don't. o3o

Edited by Taleena Fuka

*cough* Doll is a girl. Just sayin'

I'll post with both Absalom and Doll in a little bit. Tirren can probably be rescued by Absalom, since Kyu is a little bit preoccupied.

Oki, but Doll has to say something to Kyu about it, because she's indecisive at the moment. And um. Sorry ;u; I keep thinking Doll is a guy.

Yeah, that would make sense. Not to mention these dragon have been living underground for years, and so they have to find a way to dispose of waste

To make sure, the only real dragons that can withstand the cold comfortably are the caretaker dragons yes? I'm assuming that since even Doll had a hard time with the cold while Kyu loves the snow and "swims" in it that even dragons that are adapted to the alpine region have a hard time.

Yes. Later on, when winter is over/declining, the weather won't be as harsh :3 You're not going to be stuck inside forever.

Ooh, also, I've added the lovely banners (all two of them) that have been made for Pagos to the front page of the OOC.

Ive been using gimp for years. Thats how i recolor sprites, yay! On another note, japanese dragon? •_________•

Will mine get added when I fix it..? ;n;

I still want to fix that little tidbit, but I wont be able to later on this week or next week.

EDIT: So when will Doll tell Kyu to not worry about the hatchling and when will your dragon go save the lil one?

Edited by Taleena Fuka